[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
BADASSES
Subject   (new thread)
Message
File  [] []
close
whiteline
1_SWNS_SAVILE_COTTAGE_4[1].jpg
703227032270322
>> No. 70322 YubYub
20th January 2022
Thursday 5:40 pm
70322 spacer
Who do you think is the next celebrity to be revealed to be a carpet-bagger case, therefore rendering all their years of work unbroadcastable, a la Jimmy saville? I think it's Dwayne The Rock Johnson. Seems to have a lot of fingers in a lot of pies, and he's always so nice and pleasant, he must be hiding the darkness within his heart. Maybe Ashley Banjo too.
19 posts and 3 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70343 Paedofag
21st January 2022
Friday 3:18 pm
70343 spacer
>>70341
I've heard similar things concerning men and Kate Humble.
>> No. 70344 Are Moaty
21st January 2022
Friday 4:01 pm
70344 spacer
>>70339

>Gok Wan

His name is an anagram of GO WANK, no less.




I've always felt that Cliff Richard only dodged Yewtree because they couldn't make anything stick. There were allegations by three different men who were young teenagers when he allegedly fondled them. He did win his court cases, but you can't help feeling like there's something latently dodgy about celebs who shroud their sexuality in secrecy all their lives, especially in times like ours when coming out gay is hardly going to raise an eyebrow anymore. Your nan who used to swoon over Sir Cliff when she was a teenager would hardly have a heart attack if he went public about being gay.

On the other hand, Freddie Mercury did avoid the question all his life and up to his death bed, and always refused to comment in detail when pressed, and he wasn't a wrongun, but those were arguably different times.
>> No. 70345 Searchfag
21st January 2022
Friday 7:02 pm
70345 spacer
>>70344
Homosexuality is not very Christian in some people's eyes.
>> No. 70346 Samefag
21st January 2022
Friday 7:31 pm
70346 spacer
>>70343


>> No. 70347 Anonymous
21st January 2022
Friday 8:51 pm
70347 spacer
>>70345

How convenient.

Kind of a lame excuse for having adventures in Narnia.

whiteline
genderbreadperson.png
702577025770257
>> No. 70257 Anonymous
15th January 2022
Saturday 1:25 am
70257 Trains
>Gender transition is the process by which some people strive to more closely align
their internal knowledge of gender with its outward appearance.

https://www.mother.ly/life/what-is-chestfeeding/

>Use gender-neutral language when you’re unsure. This means saying “pregnant people” instead of “pregnant woman” or referring to specific anatomic terms (i.e., “uterus” or “chest”) instead of “breast” or “female reproductive system.”

https://www.mamamia.com.au/gender-neutral-terms-mother-father/

>Dommy; queer, mixture of mommy and daddy (note: sounds like Dom/me, a BDSM term)

>Muddy; queer, mixture of mummy and daddy.

>Nini; queer, based on the N in NB, similar to mama and papa/dada.

Message too long. Click here to view the full text.
20 posts and 1 image omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70317 Samefag
16th January 2022
Sunday 9:58 pm
70317 spacer
This is why they make you spend two years as a man in a dress before they'll cut anything off. Surely you both remember that this is part of the procedure.
>> No. 70318 Ambulancelad
16th January 2022
Sunday 10:05 pm
70318 spacer
>>70293
>IF A WOMAN WITH SMALL BREASTS WANTS TO PAY TO BE A WOMAN WITH LARGE BREASTS, WE'RE ALL FOR IT

How dare you.

But if a woman has deformed tits then that's fine in my book. I used to date a woman with tits like the woman in the guilty-would thread and as you can imagine it definitely impacted her life, not really so much on the outside because she had special cups and stuff (and I was just happy to be putting my willy somewhere) but she was insecure to the point of paranoia about anyone seeing her naked. I think that's fine grounds, like if you had a micropenis then it's not unreasonable to get a penis enlargement.
>> No. 70319 R4GE
16th January 2022
Sunday 10:27 pm
70319 spacer
>>70272
>BUT YOU'D BE EVEN HAPPIER LIVING AS A WOMAN?
I'd be happier living as a 6'2 man with a straighter nose and a slightly better chin, but I'm not, and the only way I can get that is by faking it through surgery. I wouldn't be that thing though, I'd still be me underneath, even if my physical form felt like something I should be or wanted to be.

It would surely be better for me to try and become happy with what I am, if I don't have gender dysphoria, rather than cosplaying as someone I want to be when I'm obviously not.

But then I do wonder about in the future, when we presumably have mastery of the atom and can simply adjust our form on the fly. I think we're caught in an unfortunate inbetween where it's kind of possible to change yourself physically but you're still going
to be the person you were because we can't change that yet.

And it's so optical - many people seem to be saying "I feel like I identify more with things that are culturally masc/fem so I should be masc/fem and if I'm referred to as the opposite it's offensive" despite these things being completely arbitrary. Like denying that you have breasts because you associate breasts with femininity, but this being counterproductive in terms of normalising things like breast cancer in men.
>> No. 70320 Paedofag
16th January 2022
Sunday 10:32 pm
70320 spacer
>>70318

If you only need one tit doing, do you still have to pay full price?
>> No. 70321 Crabkiller
16th January 2022
Sunday 10:55 pm
70321 spacer
>>70319

>I'd be happier living as a 6'2 man with a straighter nose and a slightly better chin, but I'm not, and the only way I can get that is by faking it through surgery.

Yes but you are presumably not a debilitatingly ugly lad at the moment, just somebody who thinks nature could have been more generous with him in terms of physical attributes.

I'm not saying that plastic/cosmetic surgery won't improve your self image, but unless you really have a remarkably wonky nose - or tit - that causes you considerable psychological suffering, I think a lot of people who get plastic surgery do so not because they objectively need it, but because they have never learned to accept themselves for who they are. Plastic surgery is a way for some of them to become somebody else. Because somewhere deep down, they have low self esteem or even had an unhappy childhood where nobody ever gave them a sense of self worth.

On the other hand, I'm sure you've noticed that people with the biggest self confidence who get shags left right and centre aren't always the ones who look picture perfect. Usually, they are somebody who likes and enjoys who they are and doesn't worry too much about their nose or breasts, and they then project that. Self confidence, in the right dosage, is a powerful trait that attracts both friends and sexual partners.

You can then still say, yes, but I'm really doing plastic surgery just for myself. To feel better about myself when I look in the mirror. And that's probably not unreasonable, but again, unless you objectively look shit, the more profound and long-term fix is quite often to accept yourself the way you are.

whiteline
Untitled.jpg
702227022270222
>> No. 70222 Billbob
13th January 2022
Thursday 9:55 am
70222 spacer
>Midget Gems renamed after claims name is hateful towards people with dwarfism

>Marks & Spencer has changed the name of the favourite childhood sweet Midget Gems to avoid offending people with dwarfism. The retailer dropped the term midget and has rebranded the sweets Mini Gems after a leading disability studies academic warned it that the word can be “highly problematic”.

>Dr Erin Pritchard, a lecturer in Disability and Education at Liverpool Hope University, has condemned the term midget as a form of hate speech which is deeply insulting to people with dwarfism. The academic, who herself has achondroplasia, the most common form of dwarfism, has criticised other UK retailers, including Tesco, for continuing to use the word.

>Dr Pritchard said: “The word midget is a form of hate speech and contributes to the prejudice that people with dwarfism experience on a daily basis. Having spoken with various firms about the use of the word midget, it’s clear that many companies are simply unaware of just how offensive the term is, and I’ve had to explain to them why it’s such an issue.”

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/12/midget-gems-renamed-disability-campaigner-claims-word-hate-speech/

What's the PC term for midget porn?
46 posts and 2 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70288 YubYub
15th January 2022
Saturday 11:29 pm
70288 spacer
>>70283

Fun fact - a bassoon is called a fagotto in Italian. One of my Italian friends at uni whose English was a bit patchy when she first arrived here told me that her brother was an avid fagotto player back home. Which was a bit bewildering, and the hand gestures she was making to explain the word "fagotto" to me weren't helping.
>> No. 70294 YubYub
16th January 2022
Sunday 8:51 am
70294 spacer
>>70288
Well at least you weren't arriving to class late.
>> No. 70311 Anonymous
16th January 2022
Sunday 6:45 pm
70311 spacer
>>70288
WASN'T THAT A SOFT G THOUGH - FAJOTTO?
>> No. 70314 Billbob
16th January 2022
Sunday 7:10 pm
70314 spacer
>>70311

No, it is pronounced "fagotto". The "g" only becomes soft in Italian when it is followed by an e or an i.

Lamborghini, on the other hand, is pronounced with a hard g, because of the h right after it. You can show some culturedness there.
>> No. 70316 R4GE
16th January 2022
Sunday 8:03 pm
70316 spacer
>>70314
GRAZIE INSEGNANTE

whiteline
no.jpg
681926819268192
>> No. 68192 YubYub
8th March 2021
Monday 9:45 am
68192 spacer
My money is on Princess Michael of Kent.
124 posts and 18 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70308 Paedofag
16th January 2022
Sunday 5:24 pm
70308 spacer
>>70298
>ANYONE WITH A FUNCTIONING BRAIN CAN PICK APART THE BIAS AND SPIN
Right, but if there are important parts of the story which they actively leave out (for example, nobody else has to pay for Prince Harry's bodyguards; he will pay for them himself) then no amount of knowing they're lying will reinsert that part of the story. You'd need to read it somewhere else. Why not just go there in the first place?
>> No. 70309 Paedofag
16th January 2022
Sunday 5:36 pm
70309 spacer
>>70308
You're being a bit disingenuous yourself when there's nothing stopping him paying for security. What he wants is access to public security services with an explicit intention being intelligence gathering, justified because some paps followed him from a charity event.

You would be using police resources including manpower, Harry. You can't expect special treatment compared to other celebrities or that money magically makes it okay.
>> No. 70310 Samefag
16th January 2022
Sunday 5:47 pm
70310 spacer
>>70309
You're being entirely disingenuous if your response to "they left some information out" is "you're wrong because here's even more information left out".

A bit like the implication that he's any more/less entitled to public money or services than the rest of the royals, made by arguing about him in particular.
>> No. 70312 Moralfag
16th January 2022
Sunday 6:56 pm
70312 spacer
>>70305

The venn diagram of their audience is very heavily overlapping. But it's not specifically /pol/, it's just that the Mail panders to an American audience nowadays, and therefore the majority of /pol/.

It's partially because it typically runs the kind of story that validates a lot of their right wing prejudices, and from an international perspective, even the more moderate yanks love a bit of that "Bloody hell Double darn dagnabbit, you can't even buy a spoon in sharia britain!" type outrage bait. It makes them more comfortable in the illusion of their own freedom to see other countries having silly laws and brown people, and they lap it up.

I'm forever telling Yanks on another forum I visit that the Mail is basically the real life equivalent of that mad one that prints barmy nonsense in harry potter, like alex jones in newspaper form. But they don't believe me, because they would genuinely, consciously rather believe you can't eat pork in manchester or whatever. they like it that way.
>> No. 70313 Moralfag
16th January 2022
Sunday 7:03 pm
70313 spacer

haz.jpg
703137031370313
>>70308
When it's literally the second sentence in their article, how have they left it out?

whiteline
>> No. 70251 R4GE
14th January 2022
Friday 7:09 pm
70251 spacer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBc827pwKf0
Expand all images.
>> No. 70252 Ambulancelad
14th January 2022
Friday 7:19 pm
70252 spacer
Your mums a mysterious isochronous curve.

(This doesn't really seem like an /IQ/ thread though)
>> No. 70277 Billbob
15th January 2022
Saturday 2:49 pm
70277 spacer
>>70252

i first thought it was a parody of kids science shows fromt he 70s and 80s but i've found out it was a real show

i thought some youtubers were making these videos today and making them look 40 years old
>> No. 70278 Anonymous
15th January 2022
Saturday 2:57 pm
70278 spacer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CoSpZoXK4

whiteline
>> No. 70212 Anonymous
11th January 2022
Tuesday 5:09 pm
70212 spacer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ1uG91Bbls

It feels like everything will Smith has done since at least ~2010 has been a series of extremely poor decisions.
4 posts and 1 image omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70217 Searchfag
11th January 2022
Tuesday 7:51 pm
70217 spacer
>>70212
OK, so it's the Fresh Prince of Bel Air but every single member of the Banks family is a cool gangsta type basically. OK
>> No. 70218 Samefag
11th January 2022
Tuesday 7:59 pm
70218 spacer
>>70217
It's gritty and real.
>> No. 70219 Searchfag
11th January 2022
Tuesday 8:28 pm
70219 spacer
Will Carlton be gay? If not, that's a real missed opportunity. If so, that's embarrassing woke tokenism that I'll probably complain about.

If I need to pay money for some streaming service to watch this, I won't watch it, but I can think of one way that would make a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air reboot watchable, entertaining, uniquely different from the original and thrillingly modern:
>I got in one little fight and my mum got scared
>And said you're moving with your aunty and Uncle Louis in the Nation of Shamanism

In other words, I wish they'd bring back The Boondocks.
>> No. 70220 R4GE
11th January 2022
Tuesday 8:30 pm
70220 spacer
>>70219
>THE NATION OF SHAMANISM
Bloody wordfilters. I knew I should have gone with the Five-Percent Nation.
>> No. 70221 YubYub
11th January 2022
Tuesday 8:48 pm
70221 spacer
I think a modern fresh prince should subvert the concept, and instead of sending a hood rat to live in bel-air, it should send a black trust fund brat to live in compton. it wouldn't be comedy, it would be gritty and relevant.

whiteline
cuck ranger.jpg
702117021170211
>> No. 70211 Billbob
10th January 2022
Monday 5:21 pm
70211 spacer
Locked

(A good day to you Sir!)

whiteline
>> No. 70208 R4GE
6th January 2022
Thursday 6:56 pm
70208 spacer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e17B72xqTE4
Expand all images.
>> No. 70209 YubYub
7th January 2022
Friday 12:36 pm
70209 spacer
just imagine being scared of jeff bezos
>> No. 70210 Ambulancelad
7th January 2022
Friday 1:08 pm
70210 spacer

amazon-ceo-jeff-bezos-now-buff-1500392161.jpg
702107021070210
>>70209
he's become ever so butch recently though and he would use that screeching laugh as a weapon in a fight.

whiteline
chick.jpg
702067020670206
>> No. 70206 Samefag
5th January 2022
Wednesday 6:29 pm
70206 spacer
How much of this is true?

I refuse to believe that chickenley used to be known as cowbob.
Expand all images.
>> No. 70207 YubYub
5th January 2022
Wednesday 6:42 pm
70207 spacer
It's a bit like how people around Lancashire called people from Westhoughton "cowheads" in some eldritch middle English tongue that makes it sound like "coo yeds", which apparently stems from a farmer in the town having a cow gets its head stuck in a fence, but the fence being more valuable than the cow he decided to chop its head off rather than damage the fence to free it.

A bit like it, but not really.

whiteline
mdd.jpg
701587015870158
>> No. 70158 YubYub
30th December 2021
Thursday 10:19 pm
70158 spacer
Something to ponder.
14 posts and 1 image omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70201 YubYub
4th January 2022
Tuesday 5:37 pm
70201 spacer
>>70198
The WHO?
>> No. 70202 Ambulancelad
4th January 2022
Tuesday 6:09 pm
70202 spacer
>>70201
Some randomer, I can't remember where I saw the boast but he was basically describing doing something that would be mildly amusing provided no-one knew about it and they didn't specifically boast about it.

>>70199
Are you implying that's the only issue with my post?
>> No. 70203 Searchfag
4th January 2022
Tuesday 6:17 pm
70203 spacer
>>70201
No, they're playing later on.
>> No. 70204 Are Moaty
4th January 2022
Tuesday 6:23 pm
70204 spacer
>>70202
Operating this site is basically a one-banana problem. The UI is pretty fucking obvious when you think about it. I venture to suggest that your "famous hacker" is an idiot.
>> No. 70205 Crabkiller
4th January 2022
Tuesday 7:48 pm
70205 spacer
If you click "Reply" on a thread on /*/, type your reply, then don't submit it, it will still be in the Reply box when you try to reply to another thread. So perhaps our /boo/ friend just wanted to make a totally blank reply to this thread, and instead gave us a full reply to a different thread.

whiteline
_122572234_mediaitem122568623.jpg
701877018770187
>> No. 70187 Are Moaty
3rd January 2022
Monday 11:04 pm
70187 spacer
LADS I'M INNOCENT BECAUSE SOMEONE DID A LAWYER
Expand all images.
>> No. 70188 Paedofag
3rd January 2022
Monday 11:21 pm
70188 spacer
If he wasn't there and never met this woman, then he can't possibly be considered a "potential defendant", and her contract with Jeff therefore does not apply to him. By invoking it to make himself unsuable, he is effectively admitting his guilt.
>> No. 70189 Anonymous
3rd January 2022
Monday 11:32 pm
70189 spacer
>>70188
That logic makes sense if you assume any and all defendants are always guilty.
>> No. 70190 Billbob
3rd January 2022
Monday 11:56 pm
70190 spacer
>>70189

No smoke without fire mate
>> No. 70191 R4GE
4th January 2022
Tuesday 12:35 am
70191 spacer
>>70188
>HE IS EFFECTIVELY ADMITTING HIS GUILT

Exactly this. It's hilarious.
>> No. 70200 Auntiefucker
4th January 2022
Tuesday 5:29 pm
70200 spacer
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/jan/04/loophole-dead-sex-trafficker-stay-classy-andrew-virginia-giuffre-epstein

Marina nails it.

whiteline
reseach vs prod.png
701927019270192
>> No. 70192 Paedofag
4th January 2022
Tuesday 7:35 am
70192 spacer
Lads are we scratching at the limits of our reality? We haven't come up with any truly life-changing inventions since the internet.
Expand all images.
>> No. 70193 R4GE
4th January 2022
Tuesday 7:54 am
70193 spacer
Not really, no, there's still an awful lot for us to do, it's just that our current path has lead us down a bit of a dead end. Well, not a dead end, more like a very deep and winding cul-de-sac, where we're almost certainly not going to circle back to exploring other avenues until we've seen what's at the bottom of this one.
>> No. 70194 Moralfag
4th January 2022
Tuesday 8:40 am
70194 spacer
>>70192

Smart phones smart phones are a truly life changing invention. There turns out you were wrong. Now no one has to accept your premise now.
>> No. 70195 Are Moaty
4th January 2022
Tuesday 9:17 am
70195 spacer
>>70194
Smartphones never felt particularly revolutionary to me. They did the same shit we already knew how to do in the mid 90s; just condensed in one device.
>> No. 70196 Are Moaty
4th January 2022
Tuesday 1:26 pm
70196 spacer
>>95131
Of course we have, they're just hidden behind black budgets until after The Third World War.
>> No. 70197 Anonymous
4th January 2022
Tuesday 2:26 pm
70197 spacer
Machine learning and AI are being hyped as the big revolutionary things. They haven't done anything even remotely worthwhile yet, but the Internet was shit and boring throughout the '90s but it took off eventually.

I also see plenty of devices around me that nobody has yet tried to charge ten times as much for by adding the word "blockchain" at the start, so there's plenty of room for invention there.

whiteline
303BF5D9-36C4-4DE9-8026-6D131525782C.jpg
701197011970119
>> No. 70119 R4GE
29th December 2021
Wednesday 3:34 am
70119 spacer
Last post of the year lads
20 posts and 2 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70171 Samefag
31st December 2021
Friday 1:26 pm
70171 spacer
>>70119
If this is our New Year thread, then Happy New Year everyone.

My partner has stupidly agreed we're spending the evening visiting with in-laws. So on my least favourite day of the year, I actually have to leave the fucking house. 2022 isn't starting well.
>> No. 70179 YubYub
31st December 2021
Friday 10:03 pm
70179 spacer
MY MAM IS STAYING AT MY HOUSE AT THE MINUTE, AND SHE INVITED SOME MATES AROUND UNDER THE ASSUMPTION I'D BE OUT FOR NYE. I AM NOT.

SO NOW I'M SAT UPSTAIRS PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER WHILE THE ADULTS GET DRUNK AND BE LOUD downstairs. I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT 12. I'M ALSO DRINKING WHITE CLAW, WHICH I BOUGHT FOR CURIOSITIES SAKE - THEY'RE ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD, THEY TASTE LIKE REGULAR NONALCOHOLIC FLAVOURED SPARKLING WATERS LIKE LA CROIX, BUT ACTUALLY HAVE MORE FLAVOUR THAN ANY OF THOSE. THE ALCOHOL, SUCH AS IT IS, IS ENTIRELY UNDETECTABLE - I THINK THEY'RE ABOUT 4%, BUT YOU COULD EASILY DOWN 10 OF THEM IN ABOUT HALF AN HOUR. WHICH I PROBABLY WILL.
>> No. 70180 YubYub
1st January 2022
Saturday 12:12 am
70180 spacer
I actually thought OP image was that Bad, BAD Pimblett nugget.

>Twenny pee forra fukkin posh tomater sorse, ah yeh takin the fukkin piss luv?
>> No. 70181 Moralfag
1st January 2022
Saturday 12:22 am
70181 spacer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYCyCaK_5k
>> No. 70185 Auntiefucker
1st January 2022
Saturday 3:48 pm
70185 spacer
>>70181
Thanks. Been humming it all day on the drive back from the in-laws. It's still a great tune.

whiteline
Sun.jpg
669206692066920
>> No. 66920 Billbob
12th October 2020
Monday 9:55 am
66920 spacer
Do you even respect the war if you're not wearing a poppy yet?
277 posts and 62 images omitted. Expand all images.
>> No. 70169 Anonymous
31st December 2021
Friday 10:48 am
70169 spacer
>>70168

Looks more like a "Broken Ireland" thing to me.
>> No. 70170 Ambulancelad
31st December 2021
Friday 1:09 pm
70170 spacer
>>70168
These incidents are just as often false fleg operations as they are actual mongs. I just can't bring myself to care unless they actually catch the bastards who done it.
>> No. 70174 R4GE
31st December 2021
Friday 4:44 pm
70174 spacer

_69869800_strabanegraffiti.jpg
701747017470174
>>70168
Take a can of your own and fix it up.
>> No. 70176 Moralfag
31st December 2021
Friday 4:53 pm
70176 spacer
>>70174
That's not a bad idea, really.

I
R eally
A dmire
Captain Sir Tom Moore
>> No. 70177 Paedofag
31st December 2021
Friday 5:46 pm
70177 spacer
>>70169
Yeah, but we broke Ireland 100 years ago already.

whiteline
Delete Post []
Password  
Previous[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]