[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
BADASSES

Return ]

Posting mode: Reply
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 65421)
Message
File  []
close
hairy-maclary-marketing-photo-b-lst205839_thumb.jpg
654216542165421
>> No. 65421 Anonymous
20th May 2020
Wednesday 7:33 am
65421 spacer
Looking up the hairy maclary stage show was a mistake.
Expand all images.
>> No. 65422 Moralfag
20th May 2020
Wednesday 7:36 am
65422 spacer

ERK08OAXsAEIXWz.jpg
654226542265422
This is, I imagine, what happens when you cross being a furry with bdsm.
>> No. 65423 R4GE
20th May 2020
Wednesday 8:41 am
65423 spacer
>>65422

You seem to be suggesting that all furies weren't into BDSM anyway.
>> No. 65424 Searchfag
20th May 2020
Wednesday 8:43 am
65424 spacer
>>65423
I haven't given much thought what they're into, to be honest, other than it's wrong.
>> No. 65425 Paedofag
20th May 2020
Wednesday 8:59 am
65425 spacer
>>65424

In my experience anyone who verbally objects to furries is hiding their secret obsession with gay yiff. And I've had plenty of experience.
>> No. 65426 R4GE
20th May 2020
Wednesday 9:08 am
65426 spacer
Having a go at furries? Have I travelled back to 2005?
>> No. 65429 R4GE
20th May 2020
Wednesday 9:29 am
65429 spacer
>>65425
i've never liked them because of how many of them are loaded. couldn't care less about the sex, but having more money than me and spending it frivolously just isn't on
>> No. 65430 Anonymous
20th May 2020
Wednesday 9:50 am
65430 spacer
>>65429

Why is it that they're all so fucking rich? There's this one furry that runs some sort of business with 300+ staff and has a mind boggling car collection, easily into the millions. Also owns a tank.

I don't really care what you're into but seeing his little blank furry face peering out of some of my personal dream cars is an odd experience.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1237797629767098368
>> No. 65431 R4GE
20th May 2020
Wednesday 10:04 am
65431 spacer
>>65430

You only notice the rich ones because a fursuit of any half decent quality costs more than most cars. And even then they usually look shit. You probably wouldn't be surprised to find out a lot of furries are pretty successful coders and what have you, because they're all utterly autistic.

If you see a furry wearing something that looks anywhere near professionally made, they had to be rich to afford it. The high end ones for wearing at a convention all day have cooling systems built in that make the apollo space suit look like it was bodged together on scrapheap challenge.

If you're an artist and comfortable drawing glistening dog dicks, furries are a reliable market that will stay with you through the harshest of recessions and pay you silly money for their niche fetish.
>> No. 65434 Crabkiller
20th May 2020
Wednesday 10:37 am
65434 spacer
>>65431
Would you say furries are an untapped niche for gold-diggers?
>> No. 65449 Moralfag
21st May 2020
Thursday 11:35 am
65449 spacer
>>65434

Only if said gold digger is a twinky efemminate gay lad, who is also a furry.
>> No. 65504 Billbob
23rd May 2020
Saturday 3:38 am
65504 spacer
''Welcome to the lake of fire, we shall be your guides''

Return ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password