[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
news

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]

Posting mode: Reply [Last 50 posts]
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 13168)
Message
File  []
close
1502566227242.jpg
131681316813168
>> No. 13168 Anonymous
12th August 2017
Saturday 8:38 pm
13168 spacer
Violent clashes have erupted between white nationalists attending a far-right march and counter-protesters in the US state of Virginia.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40912509


Americans.
755 posts omitted. Last 50 posts shown. Expand all images.
>> No. 19938 Anonymous
9th August 2019
Friday 11:44 pm
19938 spacer
>>19937
>how well they're tasting him while he's there?
I'm no fan of Trump, but you can't go around licking him for your own amusement. That's just not on.
>> No. 19939 Anonymous
10th August 2019
Saturday 12:18 am
19939 spacer
>>19938
I wouldn't even with a stolen tongue.

*treating.
>> No. 19940 Anonymous
10th August 2019
Saturday 12:21 am
19940 spacer
>>19939
Despite my previous comments I think I actually might lick him I got the chance. I don't think it's an offence that would get me locked up, but I'd certainly make history. A minor, pathetic, slightly uncomfortable part of history, but I'd be on his Wikipedia entry forever more.
>> No. 19941 Anonymous
10th August 2019
Saturday 12:36 am
19941 spacer
>>19940
>minor, pathetic, slightly uncomfortable part of history

well that's his presidency in a nutshell really isn't it.


I have often wondered how some of the more insane incompetent rulers of history managed to get into and hold onto power and now thanks to witnessing him I have an understanding of that.
>> No. 19942 Anonymous
10th August 2019
Saturday 11:46 am
19942 spacer
>>19940

> I don't think it's an offence that would get me locked up

You'd still have to wrestle your way past an army of security guards and Secret Service agents, who won't go down without a fight. At the very least, they'd then be able to nick you for resisting arrest if you somehow escaped them.

Your best bet is probably to throw an egg at him from about ten feet away. It may constitute assault, but it's harmless enough that you'll probably only get a few days in jail for it. And Trump will probably get the joke and reference it in a number of his next speeches.
>> No. 19983 Anonymous
12th August 2019
Monday 7:22 pm
19983 spacer
>>19940
>I'd be on his Wikipedia entry forever more
Not necessarily. You'd cause a few arguments about whether it fulfills the notability policy, though.
>> No. 19992 Anonymous
12th August 2019
Monday 11:48 pm
19992 spacer
>>19983

If Gazza's cocaine fuelled antics in the Raoul Moat case were considered notable, then surely somebody licking Donald Trump is somewhere up there as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Northumbria_Police_manhunt
>> No. 20007 Anonymous
14th August 2019
Wednesday 10:37 am
20007 spacer
>>19992

Okay. Without checking what is the name of the person who threw a shoe at George W? The gazza incident is remembered because gazza was already a house hold name. Moat is a footnote to him not the other way round.
>> No. 20009 Anonymous
14th August 2019
Wednesday 11:33 am
20009 spacer
>>20007

I just jokingly called him "Shoeman", deleted the post because I decided it wasn't a very amusing joke after all, and then googled for his actual name only to discover that people do, in fact, call him "Shoeman".
>> No. 20011 Anonymous
14th August 2019
Wednesday 6:06 pm
20011 spacer
>>20009
Michael Shoesmacker.
>> No. 20024 Anonymous
16th August 2019
Friday 1:06 pm
20024 spacer
>A knifeman who slashed a 19-year-old Bulgarian in a Tesco car park after praising the Christchurch terror attacker has admitted attempted murder.

>Before the attack, Fuller declared support for Christchurch gunman Brenton Tarrant in a Facebook post. "I am English, no matter what the government say kill all the non English and get them all out of our of England," he wrote.

>The next day, Fuller approached Mr Mihaylov's car and shouted "you are going to die" as he swiped at him through the open window, prosecutors said. His victim sustained wounds to his hands and neck.

>Before the car park stabbing, Fuller had approached the home of a neighbour - who is of south Asian descent - armed with a baseball bat. He went on to indiscriminately attack occupied vehicles, and was reportedly heard shouting "white supremacy" and "I'm going to kill eskimos".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-49369683

Why are our white supremacists so shit? It's more than the lack of guns.
>> No. 20027 Anonymous
17th August 2019
Saturday 8:07 pm
20027 spacer

C74hZ1dX0AIvAjE.jpg
200272002720027
>>20024

Right, that's what we need. Adept white supremacists.
>> No. 20028 Anonymous
17th August 2019
Saturday 8:25 pm
20028 spacer
>>20027

My god look at him, his head must weigh 50 pounds on it's own.
>> No. 20029 Anonymous
17th August 2019
Saturday 8:40 pm
20029 spacer
>>20028

Give him a break, the poor lad is divorced.
>> No. 20030 Anonymous
17th August 2019
Saturday 9:16 pm
20030 spacer
>>20029

But with The Wife no longer around, he's free to toss his orbs about.
>> No. 20031 Anonymous
17th August 2019
Saturday 9:40 pm
20031 spacer
>>20029

They always are. I wonder which comes first.
>> No. 20032 Anonymous
17th August 2019
Saturday 10:16 pm
20032 spacer
>>20024
Our attacks seem to involve blokes with anger issues snapping after reading some shite. I suspect if they took the time to plan or try to recruit a mate they would calm down over a few tins before they get anywhere.

>>20031
Girl falls for the bad boy, he grows up to be a disgusting slob that throws his weight around, she leaves him and our court system has to deal with their petty disputes over seeing the kids. The EDL stuff is just another symptom of being a uneducated twat.
>> No. 20033 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 2:01 am
20033 spacer
>>20027
All of the above, and he can't even spell "muskrat" properly.
>> No. 20034 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 7:28 am
20034 spacer

57267814_668744523546730_5312534598107590164_n.jpg
200342003420034
>>20027
I didn't actually realise these were based off real people, I just assumed they were completely made up due to memes evolving and grossly exaggerating what you'd jokingly expect people like that to think like.
>> No. 20035 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 7:58 am
20035 spacer
Dammit now I want a greggs for breakfast
>> No. 20036 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 12:20 pm
20036 spacer
>>20035
Ate greggs
>> No. 20037 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 12:22 pm
20037 spacer
>>20033

Bless your naivety for think that. You are too pure for this world.
>> No. 20039 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 6:04 pm
20039 spacer
>>20034

They really are thick as pig shit though.

And that's still an understatement.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE2OzGfIDLQ
>> No. 20040 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 6:38 pm
20040 spacer
>>20039

This guy was proven right though. Some time later the gangs were widely publicised.
>> No. 20041 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 6:55 pm
20041 spacer
>>20040

And the ray guns thing was also common knowledge.
>> No. 20042 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 10:21 pm
20042 spacer
>>20041

He isn't saying ray guns.
>> No. 20043 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 10:34 pm
20043 spacer
>>20039

To play devils advocate I could probably cherry pick the incoherant member of any group and use that as a poster child for it if I wanted to discredit that group.
>> No. 20044 Anonymous
18th August 2019
Sunday 10:37 pm
20044 spacer
>>20042

That may have bern the joke.
>> No. 20046 Anonymous
19th August 2019
Monday 3:41 am
20046 spacer
>>20044

It isn't one that ages well potraying them as a knee jerk alarmist paranoid bigot imagining there were eskimo rape gangs.

When it turns out there was a massive police and various other state bodies cover ups because they were more afraid about bad press of being accused of being racist than being complicit in the abuse of children.

Framed in the light that there definitely were rape gangs the video now comes across as the nhilistic sneering by someone who doesn't care about morality or the truth just that they discredit their opponents by trying to make them look stupid.
>> No. 20047 Anonymous
19th August 2019
Monday 11:26 am
20047 spacer
>>20046

>by trying to make them look stupid.

They are still largely doing it to themselves.
>> No. 20048 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 1:30 am
20048 spacer
>>20047

I knew you would be so obnoxious to think this, but it isn't about the person who is speaking as an individual is it. It is about discrediting anyone else who shares the belief by cherry-picking the worst candidate to strawman everyone else who believes it, so their position isn't considered seriously.

I could record getting an idiot to talk about how we know the world is round, and they would probably get details wrong. If I uploaded that video every flat earther would clap their hands and bark like Seals in delight at how stupid round earthers were. In fact if you move in their circles, and watch their YouTube videos I don't doubt that they probably have memes built around just that. It wouldn't change the fact that the round earther was the one who was correct even though the rounder earthers are 'making themselves look stupid' would it.
>> No. 20049 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 1:41 am
20049 spacer
>>20048
The key difference here being that the round-earther idiot takes faulty premises to come to a sound conclusion, whereas the raygun-toting idiots take sound premises to come to a faulty conclusion.

It's a subtle but important distinction.
>> No. 20050 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 3:06 am
20050 spacer
>>20049
>whereas the raygun-toting idiots take sound premises to come to a faulty conclusion.

>It's a subtle but important distinction.

His position (if you filter through it’s incoherence) is the police are being complicit in rape gangs (or ray guns if you are a sneering cunt) and therefore not enforcing British law and allowing people to operate by whatever rules they impose. And he wants equal application of the law regardless of race or creed. The police were complicit, that is the correct premise and conclusion.

His conclusion is correct, you just don't like the conclusion because it turns out the people you were calling racists were right they weren't being alarmist when they were saying there were eskimo paedophile gangs and no one is stopping them. Turns out you were on the wrong side of history and you don't want to feel like you are more stupid then him.

To give context this video is from 2011 about the time Rotherham Council were trying to censor reporting of the 'honor killing' of Laura Wilson, a victim of child abuse they found stabbed 40 times floating in the canal in their greater cover up of child abuse.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

You also have to presume on some level that this child abuse is only the worst case example of complicities by the state in this, (you don’t turn a blind eye to overt kiddy fiddling if it is the first instance of discord that you have found in the community) and therefore how much the state was just allowing the enforcement of Sharia Law and letting minor violations slip in these areas is something of an unknown since it isn’t a matter of public record. So how alarmist you think those sorts of claims are a question of your exposure and you own biases.
>> No. 20051 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 3:50 am
20051 spacer
>>20050
>His position (if you filter through it’s incoherence) is the police are being complicit in rape gangs
Is it? Could you give a timestamp for where he says that without you filling it in with inference?

Just to be clear, here's a transcript of what he says (which is almost certainly going to trigger a filter or ten):
>I'm here to protest, right, 'cause I'm going on a march 'cause I want Britain to be about British. I want Britain to be about British. We've got interracial law, and the Muslamic infidel, they're trying to get their law over our country. And it's happening, it is happening. It's happening in other countries. Everything... it's happening in every country, it's like... every, like, you've got, you've got the Iraqi law that they've put, they've put down in, in London. Like, we're more or less near London today. But they're trying to put the Iraqi law down on, on, on London, trying to put... they're just trying to put their, their law down on us. And we, we can't stand for that.
>[Interviewer: "Which Iraqi law is that?"]
>It's the eskimo, Muslamic law. They, they've got, they've got their, they've got their law, obviously it's their law, innit? Right, there's no... we can't do anything about that, but we're just trying to stop Muslamic... you've got Muslamic rape gangs nowadays. Fucking... it's fifteen-year-olds getting raped and everything. It, it just can't happen. That's why all these people are here, all these people around us, that's why they're here.

I'm open to being corrected if I'm missing something, but I can't marry those words to your statement of his position without making some very loaded assumptions.
>> No. 20052 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 2:34 pm
20052 spacer
>>20051

He was clearly the least coherent idiot they could find. Therefore on some level you have to make assumptions because he has made assumptions about what you know and he needs to tell you, and he is going to be hyperbolic and phrase things back to front that's part of him being an idiot.

Honestly the way he has phrased it makes it hard for me to pick apart the individual points and match them up

I guess the biggest assumptions I have made the conection not wanting Sharia law and Britain being british, being in a stream on continuous next to each other that he means wants the rule of english law. And I've assumed upholding liberal values and that he is concerned about the eroding of those values in Europe, based on that he sees that being replaced by Sharia law.

The second paragraph makes more 'sense' he is obviously alluding to the child abuse scandal he just has the points back to front.

The best test I could suggest is if you asked him do you think would disagree with my statement or do you think he would say. "Yeah, da's wot i men' " and I think it is the latter.

I assume there is some basis in a fact or news for his statement about Iraqi law but without knowing to what he is referring I don't have the tools to pick that apart and decipher it.
>> No. 20054 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 4:02 pm
20054 spacer
>>20051

I mean, if you're not used to dealing with thick people or the working class in general, it would be easy to simply conclude he didn't mention anything specific about a police or state cover up.

However I think, if you're being.g sensible, you can piece together that that's exactly what he was trying to get at, and more articulate racists than him would have put it better.

He is a racist, but he is a racist who was dead right.
>> No. 20056 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 5:32 pm
20056 spacer
I think it's interesting to parallel the Rotherham thing with stuff like the Snowden leaks or the human rights abuses committed at various US/Coalition bases in the Middle East.

Situations where it has since been revealed that something definitely was going on, but it was so easy to discredit the people who attempted to raise concerns at the time that despite being proved right, they remain figures of mockery.

We all know for a fact, now, that the NSA literally knows everything from your online banking details to what kind of porn you watch, and has done for years. But people will still happily buy an Alexa and call you paranoid when you mention them being used to infringe privacy.
>> No. 20057 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 5:42 pm
20057 spacer

highres_30014299.jpg
200572005720057
>>20054

>He is a racist, but he is a racist who was dead right.

It's always an uncomfortable notion that people we dislike or despise for what they think or for who they are could have their rare moments where they're actually right, or where they aren't being the despicable human beings that they are normally known as.

It's a little known fact that Adolf Hitler was good with kids. There is plenty of footage of him at his Berghof mountain residence playing with the children of other Nazi leadership members and of his servants. Observers at the time noted that small children really enjoyed spending time with him. He was probably a paedo too
>> No. 20058 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 6:30 pm
20058 spacer
>>20057
>It's a little known fact that Adolf Hitler was good with kids.

Probably because it's entirely unimportant to the larger picture. It's like finding out Stalin really enjoyed a game of Othello or Nero baked a slap up Carrot Cake.

Also Raymond Guns was clearly pissed out of his head.
>> No. 20059 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 7:26 pm
20059 spacer
>>20052
>Therefore on some level you have to make assumptions because he has made assumptions about what you know and he needs to tell you, and he is going to be hyperbolic and phrase things back to front that's part of him being an idiot.
Sadly, my crystal ball is on the blink, so I can't really guess what those assumptions might be without projecting my own biases onto him.

>The best test I could suggest is if you asked him do you think would disagree with my statement or do you think he would say. "Yeah, da's wot i men' " and I think it is the latter.
That's quite literally putting words in his mouth.
>> No. 20060 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 7:28 pm
20060 spacer
>>20058

Still, not many people will be ready to believe that a fascist dictator who was responsible for the biggest genocide in history, including the deaths of hundreds of thousands of children just like the ones he played with at Berghof, also had a gentle side.
>> No. 20061 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 7:32 pm
20061 spacer
>>20057
Have a word with yourself lad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
>> No. 20062 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 7:42 pm
20062 spacer
>>20061

So? Godwin's Law proven right yet again. Shocker.
>> No. 20063 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 9:36 pm
20063 spacer
>>20059

>That's quite literally putting words in his mouth.

Well somebody has to because he isn't. As >>20054 says.
>> No. 20064 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 9:47 pm
20064 spacer

facebook and you.jpg
200642006420064
>>20056

> But people will still happily buy an Alexa and call you paranoid when you mention them being used to infringe privacy.

One of my friends covered the social side of internet security at uni, and honestly this is the greatest paradox, people insist that they want privacy and not to share their data but seem not to be able to help themselves as soon as something is offered for it, they forget they shouldn't accept candy from strangers.

I remember a few years ago seeing a person just walking around a bar offering a low quality free shot to anyone who gave them their email address as a promotion, and people just fill that shit in without thinking, coz free shot!
>> No. 20066 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 11:20 pm
20066 spacer
>>20064

>I remember a few years ago seeing a person just walking around a bar offering a low quality free shot to anyone who gave them their email address as a promotion, and people just fill that shit in without thinking, coz free shot!


Back in the old days when cigarette marketing wasn't quite the leper of the advertising world yet that it is now, I remember I was at a bar with a few mates one night and two lasses in Lucky Strike branded outfits came in and offered each of us a free ten pack (do those still exist? ) of Lucky Strikes if we agreed to give them our address details, it was something about the possibility of winning big prizes or something. Naturally all of us did, none of us won any prizes, but I distinctly remember an increase in spam mail (the paper kind) in the following weeks. I wasn't normally that free about givin away my address, so the bastards must have sold it to spammers. And probably got more for my data than it cost them to produce a ten pack of Lucky Strikes.
>> No. 20067 Anonymous
20th August 2019
Tuesday 11:21 pm
20067 spacer
>>20064
> I remember a few years ago seeing a person just walking around a bar offering a low quality free shot to anyone who gave them their email address as a promotion, and people just fill that shit in without thinking, coz free shot!

What if they were giving him fake email addresses?
>> No. 20068 Anonymous
21st August 2019
Wednesday 2:37 am
20068 spacer
>>20064

Back in the day, whenever you went to any sort of political meeting or rally, there was always someone enthusiastically collecting signatures for some or other petition. Romanian orphans, Nicaraguan political prisoners, animal cruelty in Spain, you name it, there was always something new to petition against.

You can see where this is going. It turned out that most of those enthusiastic young men were undercover rozzers of some description; those petitions were basically their way of taking the register.
>> No. 20069 Anonymous
21st August 2019
Wednesday 1:50 pm
20069 spacer
>>20056
The most devilish thing about the current generation of mass surveillance is that the intrusion is pretty intangible until it's too late.
It's hard to justify the need for protection when the harm isn't being felt.
>> No. 20070 Anonymous
21st August 2019
Wednesday 2:47 pm
20070 spacer
>>20067
>What if they were giving him fake email addresses?

Her, you always send a disarming naive looking girl to do your most devious work.

>fake email addresses?

I assume some of them were. But enough of them probably weren't to be worth their time. It think there was also some token competition that they wanted to contact people to let them know they won which is enough for people to give away their details.

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password