[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
politics

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]

Posting mode: Reply
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 76271)
Message
File  []
close
black.jpg
762717627176271
>> No. 76271 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 2:17 pm
76271 #BlackLivesMatter UK
It's been five years since the shooting of Mark Duggan, which sparked the riots of 2011; and to commemorate that, BLM are trying to shut down several UK cities. They've blocked roads in Manchester and Birmingham, tram lines in Nottingham, and the motorway entrance to Heathrow in London. Their goal is to"mourn those who have died in custody and to protest the ongoing racist violence of the police, border enforcement, structural inequalities and the everyday indignity of street dolphin rape".

What do you lads think of this? Brave oppressed folk standing up to a corrupt establishment that seeks to take advantage of them? Uppity wogs wanting more benefits and sympy?
Expand all images.
>> No. 76272 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 2:29 pm
76272 spacer
I want to be on their side, I really do, but how is this helping? Surely a peaceful march through a city centre would do it -- rather than fucking up people's days, potentially endangering their own and others' lives, and generally getting the public as a whole to dislike them?
>> No. 76274 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 2:38 pm
76274 spacer
>>76272
Why do you 'want to be on their side'?


They're importing cancerous American racial politics and it's fucking sad, nobody pays any attention to what actually happens here anymore, they just watch what happens in America on social media like with the whole gay marriage thing.

Anyway, they're not oppressed, they're not taken advantage of, they should all fuck off.
>> No. 76275 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 2:40 pm
76275 spacer

_90685736_39810ff7-91b8-4449-8b48-fe9548b2ee4b.jpg
762757627576275
Is there anything they can be arrested for?
>> No. 76277 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 2:47 pm
76277 spacer
He was mixed race.
>> No. 76278 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 2:58 pm
76278 spacer
>>76275

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-36921728

Wonderful. Lock 'em up!
>> No. 76279 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 3:32 pm
76279 spacer
>>76272
As with the Tube strikes, fucking up your day isn't a side effect, it's the entire point.
>> No. 76280 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 3:44 pm
76280 spacer
>>76279
And nobody likes tube drivers.
>> No. 76281 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 3:46 pm
76281 spacer
>>76280
Yet people keep insisting on using the tube.
>> No. 76282 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 3:48 pm
76282 spacer
>>76281
Uh, what?
>> No. 76283 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 4:08 pm
76283 spacer
>>76282
What what?
>> No. 76284 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 4:19 pm
76284 spacer
>#BLACKLIVESMATTERS

If you're going to inconvenience the public at least have the decency to use correct grammar.
>> No. 76286 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 4:47 pm
76286 spacer
>>76284
You can't expect black people to adhere to white standards of grammar. It's colonialism of the mind, that is.
>> No. 76294 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 6:20 pm
76294 spacer
>>76274

I think you're putting it a bit extremely, but in prionciple I agree. I heard about it on the radio while I was eating my lunch and having a sneaky fag in the car; and I just thought "Do these people live on planet Earth or what?"

And then I realised that the answer is no.They spend so much time absorbed into their phone and on their laptop that they think that the things that fill up their echo-chamber newsfeed are representative of real life.

I have a mate who's slightly similar, but he's just sheltered and bases much of his ideas of the outside world on the TV shows and he sees and the things he learns about from forums and chatrooms. The sort of person who makes a mild fool of themselves for saying something like "parking lot" or "gas station" in a small provincial English town. People like this live in a strange, distorted America fantasy, and the world they perceive twists and warps in order to fit what their psyche expects.
>> No. 76298 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 6:36 pm
76298 spacer
>>76274
I'm sure they'll be grateful for your input, whitemiddleclasslad.
>> No. 76299 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 6:39 pm
76299 spacer
I'm honestly a little embarrassed for them. There are huge inequalities facing black people in this country that need sorting, but instead they've just copied what they see in their own Twitter bubbles and tried to play the game here.

True cringe for all around. 'No justice, no peace' and 'BLACK LIVES MATTER, WHAT? BLACK LIVES MATTER, WHAT?' over and over in a British accent also sounds a bit weird.

Poor showing, hope they keep this Americanised Yank shite out of here and get on with the real issues.
>> No. 76300 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 6:39 pm
76300 spacer
>>76298
I don't care what they think of it.
>> No. 76306 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 6:52 pm
76306 spacer
Why must Americans ruin everything?
>> No. 76310 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 7:27 pm
76310 spacer
>It's been five years since the shooting of Mark Duggan, which sparked the riots of 2011; and to commemorate that, BLM are trying to shut down several UK cities.

That sounds incredibly poor taste. Lets try to ignore them and get on with our lives.

Unless you're the police of course in which case I expect you to give new meaning to the term 'tone policing'.
>> No. 76312 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 7:32 pm
76312 spacer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_Kingdom
>> No. 76314 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 7:39 pm
76314 spacer
>>76294
>I just thought "Do these people live on planet Earth or what?" And then I realised that the answer is no.They spend so much time absorbed into their phone and on their laptop that they think that the things that fill up their echo-chamber newsfeed are representative of real life.

I've just realised that people who decry campaigners for social justice for 'living in an echo chamber' are in fact the ones who live in their own echo chambers, because if such people were actually aware of the issues the campaigners are trying to draw attention to, the campaigners wouldn't be campaigning in the first place.

It's like using one's own ignorance as a weapon. Remarkable.
>> No. 76315 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 7:44 pm
76315 spacer
>>76314
There's an issue with your brain. Don't tell me there's not, you're just ignorant. I'm campaigning for you to be aware of it.
>> No. 76316 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:09 pm
76316 spacer
>>76274
>They're importing cancerous American racial politics
Racial politics have existed in this country for quite a while, mate. They are importing ideas on how to address it from overseas.
>> No. 76320 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:29 pm
76320 spacer
>>76314
>I've just realised that people who decry campaigners for social justice... were actually aware of the issues the campaigners are trying to draw attention to, the campaigners wouldn't be campaigning in the first place.

I know precisely what you mean it is high time that we put an end to manspreading, fart rape, and any opinions held by cis white men as having validity.

If you were actually aware of the issues those campaigners are trying to draw attention to, the campaigners wouldn't be campaigning in the first place.
>> No. 76322 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:36 pm
76322 spacer
>>76316
They're doing it in a ridiculously ham-handed way. The issues in the UK are very different to those in the USA.

Not to mention that the confrontational style they adopt is only going to put people off, especially given the demographics of the UK.

It's days like these I become unreasonably thankful I live in Scotland. Being 95% white and having a big sectarian rift suddenly becomes a godsend when you have to look elsewhere and see them fumble with racial politics. Give me "What team do you support?" any day.
(Queen's Park, natch.)
>> No. 76323 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:39 pm
76323 spacer
>>76316
No, they are importing racial politics. Sure, we have are own, completely different, racial politics, but they're basically pretending it's exactly the same, disregarding whether or not it's an issue in the first place, and importing the means to combat the perceived injustice. I'm not even sure they know what the issues they're fighting against are.


The way to get around not having anything to moan about is to use that magical word 'solidarity' though.
>> No. 76326 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:42 pm
76326 spacer
>>76322
>The issues in the UK are very different to those in the USA
You think they don't know what the issues are in the UK?

>Not to mention that the confrontational style they adopt is only going to put people off, especially given the demographics of the UK.
The "confrontational style" is the only reason they're getting any attention.
>> No. 76327 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:45 pm
76327 spacer
>>76326
>You think they don't know what the issues are in the UK?
No, not really.

>The "confrontational style" is the only reason they're getting any attention.
Yes, and it's everyone realise what cunts they are.
>> No. 76328 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:45 pm
76328 spacer
>>76323
>we have are own, completely different, racial politics, but they're basically pretending it's exactly the same
What makes you say that?

>I'm not even sure they know what the issues they're fighting against are
They've actually been pretty explicit about what the issues they're fighting against are.
>> No. 76330 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:51 pm
76330 spacer
>>76327
>No, not really.
So when they talk about black deaths in police custody, higher rates of stop and search, black people in the criminal justice system receiving more punitive sentences etc. etc. do you think that the words coming out of their mouths are random syllables in a random order which, in an astronomical coincidence, come together in a way that resembles an articulation of grievances?
>> No. 76332 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 8:56 pm
76332 spacer
>>76330
It has to be a grievance to be so.
>> No. 76341 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:15 pm
76341 spacer
>>76332
In what way do you not think it's a grievance?
>> No. 76344 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:22 pm
76344 spacer

World without lawyers.jpg
763447634476344
>>76326
>You think they don't know what the issues are in the UK?
When they're transplanting a slogan generally used to protest police killing of black people (where it's a weekly issue) to a country with a far lower incidence of said killings? Yes.

Alternately, they do know the issues (disproportionate ill-treatment or incarceration alongside the occasional death) and they're just abysmal at re-purposing the slogan instead of re-using it wholesale, which is even worse than simple ignorance: It's incompetence.

And bandwagon jumping.
>The "confrontational style" is the only reason they're getting any attention.
And the majority of it is white people who're put off by the whole scene and want them to shut up. Then those white people start talking about how the "Black community" in America should take more responsibility for itself instead of blaming white people and I start to tune out and imagine a world without America. (See attached image.)
>> No. 76345 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:24 pm
76345 spacer
>>76328
>we have are own, completely different, racial politics, but they're basically pretending it's exactly the same
>What makes you say that?

Not them but I imagine the fact that no black people are here because they were slaves, the only black people have come here as migrant workers, makes the situation radically different.

Also there are other migrant groups that are doing arguably better than the natives (like Indians and laplanderstanis).

The truth of the matter is that the reason the majority of black workers came over to Britain was to do working class manual labour jobs, where as the Indians and laplanderstanis came over to fill middle class roles and social mobility being the bugger that it is, the Children of those people have remained in a similar position in society. If you compare how black people in the UK are doing for themselves compared to the white working class it really isn't that different.
>> No. 76348 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:29 pm
76348 spacer
>>76344
Sorry, m8. I didn't realise that black lives only matter when the police are outright murdering them.
>> No. 76351 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:37 pm
76351 spacer
>>76344
>When they're transplanting a slogan generally used to protest police killing of black people (where it's a weekly issue) to a country with a far lower incidence of said killings? Yes.
Police kill people here, and they disproportionately kill black people. That's why they're using the slogan.

>And the majority of it is white people who're put off by the whole scene and want them to shut up
Your point? The majority of people who hear about any political protest about an issue that doesn't directly affect them just want the protesters to shut up.

There's a relevant quote from MLK:

http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/45a/060.html

I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season."
>> No. 76352 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:41 pm
76352 spacer
>>76351
>Police kill people here, and they disproportionately kill black people. That's why they're using the slogan.
They don't really, police will always kill people, it's the nature of law enforcement, the question is is it justified, is it likely considering the position, etc.

>disproportionately kill black people
On simple demographic terms I'm sure it is disproportionate. Real life doesn't work on simple census numbers though.
>> No. 76353 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:42 pm
76353 spacer
>>76351
>Police kill people here, and they disproportionately kill black people. That's why they're using the slogan.
They don't really, police will always kill people, it's the nature of law enforcement, the question is is it justified, is it likely considering the position, etc.

>disproportionately kill black people
On simple demographic terms I'm sure it is disproportionate. Real life doesn't work on simple census numbers though.
>> No. 76354 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:43 pm
76354 spacer
>>76351
Don't taint MLK's name with association with this lot please.
>> No. 76359 Anonymous
5th August 2016
Friday 9:51 pm
76359 spacer
>>76353
>Real life doesn't work on simple census numbers though.
Typical racist thinking.
>> No. 76392 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 9:07 am
76392 spacer
What if like, you know - and hear me out here - not rocking the Devil's apple cart but what if it's maybe like young black men are over represented in crime statistics because they, you know, commit more crime or summat?
>> No. 76394 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 9:15 am
76394 spacer
>>76392

They do, they commit crime at the rate of people born into working class families opposed to the population as a whole, because oddly enough the majority are born into working class families.
>> No. 76395 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 10:20 am
76395 spacer

blacklivematternotts2016.jpg
763957639576395
Nice to see my local BLM rally being lead by whitey.
>> No. 76396 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 10:22 am
76396 spacer
>>76395

Ah yes, who better to tell black people what they really need than white people who have never experienced life like them.

This is really getting on my tits now because it's making me cringe so much.
>> No. 76400 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 11:53 am
76400 spacer

British policing.jpg
764007640076400
I'm looking forward to reading about the inevitable confrontation with gay pride parades this weekend.

>>76392
Hang on a minute, Godfrey. If black men commit disproportionately more crime then something is still going on that needs addressing.

As a friendly crypto-fascist and someone who would've dropped Mark Duggan I recognize that a problem exists for society where statistically certain elements are more prone to crime. I've played enough Sim City to know that what we need are more jobs, lower pop density and more police stations (up to and including the ones with a helicopter pad).

Now I'm not some naive loon who ignores the element of free will in crime or believes every problem is down to dolphin rape but BLM are a symptom of a bigger problem. I call that problem Wolverhampton but it could just as well be a mixture of things that cause people to make irrational decisions.

>>76394
Hold your horses, Karl. Do you not realize its terribly simplistic to play this down to an issue of class given the variation not only between sexes but also ethnic background and generation.

I'm not going to get into the definition of working class but I think you're at least putting the cart before the horse here. If black lasses are performing well even compared to other races chicks then unless working class people have more boys something is afoot.

>>76395
Serious question, why are megaphones legal for the general public?
>> No. 76401 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 12:03 pm
76401 spacer
>>76400
Police are getting shorter and shorter. I bet that guy on the right has a Napoleon complex.
>> No. 76409 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 5:30 pm
76409 spacer
>>76400


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAVOYHFh9jE
>> No. 76423 Anonymous
6th August 2016
Saturday 10:05 pm
76423 spacer
>>76409

Nice playground fight. Great pan shots of Greggs. Fucking subhuman streetscrapes no matter what colour their skin is. Shovel them up like those binwagons did in Soylent Green and just fucking burn them.
>> No. 76431 Anonymous
7th August 2016
Sunday 2:06 am
76431 spacer

003-Scott-Brown6.jpg
764317643176431

>> No. 76437 Anonymous
7th August 2016
Sunday 4:25 am
76437 spacer
>>76431

Well, I suppose that settles it.
>> No. 76438 Anonymous
7th August 2016
Sunday 5:12 am
76438 spacer
>>76431

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M
>> No. 76439 Anonymous
7th August 2016
Sunday 5:49 am
76439 spacer
>>76438

Thanks Dashekwon, consider my white privilege thoroughly checked.
>> No. 76440 Anonymous
7th August 2016
Sunday 5:54 am
76440 spacer
>>76439
Pardon?
>> No. 76470 Anonymous
9th August 2016
Tuesday 9:45 pm
76470 spacer
I'd be curious to read what you lads have to say about this video. British vlogger discussing BLM, using Beyonce as the overarching theme.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oahkGuG09SE
>> No. 76471 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 1:42 am
76471 spacer
>>76470
>British vlogger discussing BLM, using Beyonce as the overarching theme
I'd rather catch leprosy.
>> No. 76472 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 6:25 am
76472 spacer
>>76470

Oh fuck that cunt I hope he falls down a fucking well the hateful little twat.
>> No. 76474 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 8:34 am
76474 spacer
>>76470
Well...he's a bit shallow pointing out the politics of celebrities because we are all aware they are hypocrites. He's also not informed enough on the topic to really be talking about things like her marriage when she recently released an album on the whole thing which is complicated like the breakdown of marriages inevitably are.

I mean he's wrong that people take their politics from celebrities when its the other way around especially with musicians which largely work on expressing feelings. He does get into how BLM is part of a narrative of victimhood but its a card he can't exactly play when being himself a new-right loon with his own narrative role.

I made a point to watch the video but I wish I hadn't. He's an opinionated moron picking on the politics of 12 year olds so it works out but its clear he started a vlog because nobody irl wants him around getting pissy over pop music.
>> No. 76475 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 12:57 pm
76475 spacer
>>76474

I've been watching through some of his clips, just to get an idea of what the right wing actually think, how their media and message is delivered. There's the argument that the right keeps stealing the language and style of the left, and this seems to be a clear indication of that; the last time I explored this stuff it was totally different. They've appropriated the mannerisms, delivery, and (at times) humour of leftist channels, but it's a lot more shallow. I'll prove my point in one sentence - 20 years ago the far right consisted of the national front and the BNP. Look at them now, with their seductive but empty messages and copy and pasted style and phrases! I've been looking at right wing media since 9am this morning, hoping to find something solid (and I did find some interesting things, morality aside, on economics - not from this little turd though) and it's reaffirmed my belief that the right has nothing to offer. Their main gripe seems to be targeting the character of people on the left. Owen Jones, for instance. Kind of irritating, he recently walked off a Sky news set which could be interpreted as moral posturing or virtue signalling or what have you to those on the right, so they use him as a rallying point. They also, amusingly, take footage of the people that attend protests out of good will or have been brought along by friends, but don't actually the facts, and so when they're asked questions look like idiots (think muzlamic ray guns man), which is shown on right wing media to be representative of the whole of the left, affirming those on the rights opinions that the left don't know anything - and they'll never look at left wing media to find out.

An interesting point a friend of mine made is that the right seem to see things as unchanging, and as we're undergoing a time of great change they often generate a nostalgia for a past that never existed, a fictional memory in the head of every recipient of their message to create an emotional response that makes that message attach itself to them. To me personally, it lacks any foresight and it offers juvenile, over-simplistic solutions that would make things a lot worse for a lot of people (but the right don't care about any but their own). The left, however, see the world as changing, and try to grow and adapt with that and offer alternatives to the problems we face in society.

Anyway, those are my thoughts. I welcome anyone to offer a valid alternative.
>> No. 76476 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 1:39 pm
76476 spacer

cameron trigger happy.jpg
764767647676476
Muzzie no-go zones all across Europe! You can tell because all of the refugees in the following, all of them, every single one, all of the refugees in the video are foaming at the mouth and attacking the reporters! All of them! Definitely not to do with poverty and a lack of hope and prospects, definitely everything to do with genetic predisposition and a hatred of whites! And there also definitely isn't any friendly refugees!

Also, regarding the picture - no-go zones for tories in Wythenshawe! Outsiders attacked on council estates all across the country! Thank god they were born here though so we don't have foreign press saying that we accidentally let a bunch of muslims in who started doing exactly what people who already live in the country do.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
>> No. 76477 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 3:14 pm
76477 spacer
>>76476
>Definitely not to do with poverty and a lack of hope and prospects
Why would you decide to chuck your fag end at and run over a cameraman because you're in poverty?
>> No. 76478 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 4:12 pm
76478 spacer
>>76475
>I've been looking at right wing media since 9am this morning

You spent 3 hours on a weekday poking through right-wing youtube videos? I don't know what to say, if you wanted literature recommendations I could happily provide some material.

As for you and your friends conclusion I would say that both the right and the left are juvenile and over-simplistic solutions as a consequence of the Dunning–Kruger effect in popular media. When I mentioned the narrative of victimhood I'm alluding to the arguments of the post-left which is generally its own thing and this heads into how complicated it all actually is.

Your friends just quoting what Adam Curtis said about Thatcherism btw

>>76476
Please don't be sarcastic here.
>> No. 76479 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 5:45 pm
76479 spacer
>>76475
>An interesting point a friend of mine made is that the right seem to see things as unchanging, and as we're undergoing a time of great change they often generate a nostalgia for a past that never existed, a fictional memory in the head of every recipient of their message to create an emotional response that makes that message attach itself to them. To me personally, it lacks any foresight and it offers juvenile, over-simplistic solutions that would make things a lot worse for a lot of people (but the right don't care about any but their own). The left, however, see the world as changing, and try to grow and adapt with that and offer alternatives to the problems we face in society.

I really shouldn't say this, being a Scottish Nationalist, but that alongside the fact the opposition are all utterly shit, a fusion of left-and-right in terms of emotion could explain their defiance of political gravity.

From the right (though with red-flag tinted glasses), we get an appeal to the past that never existed. A postwar consensus where Labour didn't compromise and Tony Benn was universally respected by all. Where there were no economic issues and plenty of jobs, and where the state could actually intervene to help people instead of standing back. Now, there's a kernel of truth in those things, but generally this is glossed over and simplified into a few points: Labour are now corrupt and mean, Thatcher ruined everything, UK politicians are unwilling to unruin it.
The past of Scotland itself (i.e. before union) sees some romanisation as well but amusingly for all the "Too much Braveheart" accusations I wouldn't really say it's much of a factor, compared to idealized past versions of the UK (and Scotland within it.)

From the left, we get the offering of some new solutions ("In modern economies small countries do well because they can adapt...") and some flashy policies (Free tuition, etc.) and the implication that more options will be available later (post-separation, giving people across the left the idea they might take power later thanks to PR.) and pointing out the limited powers available under devolution to justify limited intervention on their part at the current stage.

So both from the perspective of wanting to restore an illusion of the past, and from adaptation to new circumstances, this can then quickly be used to point to a singular solution: Independence. This is of course the ideal situation for the SNP. If you think Independence will improve the weather, they're probably happy for you to think that so long as you'll put it in writing as a cross in a box.
>> No. 76481 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 9:01 pm
76481 spacer
>>76475
Ugh.
>> No. 76482 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 9:11 pm
76482 spacer
>>76479

To be honest my biggest gripe with Scottish nationalists are that they have some sort of bizarre complex where they see themselves as just like Ireland, a beautifully quirky Gaelic culture colonised by the evil English and oppressed like the rest of the Empire.

In reality, Scots were some of the biggest proponents of empire and benefitted greatly from it, voluntarily as part of the UK of course.

I don't know why but it really naffs me off when claimed otherwise.
>> No. 76483 Anonymous
10th August 2016
Wednesday 11:22 pm
76483 spacer
>>76482

Scottish nationalism is no different to any other kind of nationalism. It's an easy way to distract the masses from a complex web of problems with a unifying narrative of us against them.

Of course nobody should really like the Westminster establishment, but it's naked hypocrisy that Scottish independence is floated as a just, noble cause, whereas Brexit supporters were knuckle dragging racists, for example. Compare how Donald Trump stirring up American patriotism is nothing less than the Antichrist, but for doing essentially the same thing, Nicola Sturgeon is a saint whose farts can cure polio.
>> No. 76484 Anonymous
11th August 2016
Thursday 12:09 am
76484 spacer
>>76482
Well, with Imperialism you've got a point, since Scotland benefited from it greatly. I've always been impressed with just how effectively we manage to dodge any-and-all blame for it. I'd say in most cases Scotland came closer to being overlooked than oppressed. Now obviously I'm going to say that's a completely legitimate grievance, but it's not the same thing.

But at the same time I can see where the oppressed mindset comes from, given that entry into the union was only voluntary in the sense the ruling classes wanted it. My understanding is that it wasn't popular amongst the bulk of the population at the time.

It's hard for me to be entirely objective because frankly I'm glad we can feign innocence when it comes to colonialism. Going back over colonialism repeatedly, usually so we can feel bad about ourselves is rather tedious when there are other things we could be doing. Maybe it's how people feel when we bring up the act of union.

>>76483
I've never liked the "No different to other types of nationalism" claim. When you simplify it to that level, you end up oversimplifying things. There are major differences between different kinds of nationalism. Note, for example, a lack of expansionism or irredentism in the Scottish case. Now that's not unique but it is a distinguishing factor. "No real difference!" always feels like it's coming dangerously close to "The SNP are basically Nazis and the breakup of Britain will resemble that of Yugoslavia." nonsense.

Scottish Independence is only painted as a just, noble cause by (a) supporters of independence and (b) progressives from elsewhere desperately clinging to Sturgeon as about the only person left of the Conservatives who can win elections. If you look at the press, just as Brexiteers are knuckle-dragging racists you'll find Scottish Nationalists spend all day abusing innocent unionists, entranced by the SNP cult of which they are all members, and are all secretly blood-and-soil England haters. If anything, Brexiteers actually have more support amongst the press and commentators.

Similarly, if you go for a more right-aligned flavour of alternative news source, you'll discover Alex Salmond is an architect of White Genocide and that the SNP's end goal is to make Scotland into Sweden as envisioned by 4chan's /pol/.

There are real, quantitative differences between London born Angus Robertson standing up and saying that Scotland should be independent in the EU, and Donald Trump's build-the-wall ban-the-muslims, even if on an emotional level one can perhaps draw similarities in how it feels good to believe in such things.

I'm not actually entirely sure how to wrap this up. They're all different things and there are limited analogies to be drawn between the lot of them beyond people being open to things that were previously seen as extreme.
>> No. 76485 Anonymous
11th August 2016
Thursday 12:39 am
76485 spacer
>>76484
> But at the same time I can see where the oppressed mindset comes from, given that entry into the union was only voluntary in the sense the ruling classes wanted it. My understanding is that it wasn't popular amongst the bulk of the population at the time.

It's a pretty moot point in 1707. Not arguing, just making a point.
>> No. 77077 Anonymous
28th August 2016
Sunday 11:29 pm
77077 spacer
#kuffarlivesmatter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade
>> No. 77295 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 8:02 pm
77295 spacer
Climate change is a racist crisis: that’s why Black Lives Matter closed an airport

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/sep/06/climate-change-racist-crisis-london-city-airport-black-lives-matter

They are completely batshit.
>> No. 77296 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 8:07 pm
77296 spacer
>>77295
If you say so, luv.
>> No. 77305 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 8:51 pm
77305 spacer
>>77295
How so?
>> No. 77315 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 9:45 pm
77315 spacer
>>77295

I picture them to be the usual band of hippy anarchists profession protesters only now they are wearing their BLM hats so they are pursuing the exact same goals and behaviour as before only now with the premise that it somehow has something to do with race, probably with a bullshit intersectionality justification.
>> No. 77316 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 10:00 pm
77316 spacer
My perspective as a Septic is that it's fairly ridiculous. I read an article in a newspaper a bit back that compared the relevant statistics and issues. The subtext was basically that the UK version of BLM is an asinine imitation. Occasional poor treatment of minorities in custody etc isn't equitable to weekly murders by the police. Also, the picture of the crowds at protests screamed white, middle aged "Look how progressive and open minded I am on the weekends" attention seeking.

Just my opinion.
>> No. 77317 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 10:08 pm
77317 spacer
>>77316
>My perspective as a Septic is that it's fairly ridiculous.
But then you're a Septic, and therefore by default have no perspective.
>> No. 77325 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 10:30 pm
77325 spacer
>>77317

If that's the case then this whole thread is faulty, as, you know, it's about an US protest movement being adopted in the UK. My nationality doesn't have anymore impact on my ability to read about the issues than your being a complete fucking mongoloid stops you from posting dumb comments.
>> No. 77329 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 10:49 pm
77329 spacer
>>77325
>My nationality doesn't have anymore impact on my ability to read about the issues
All available evidence points to the contrary.
>> No. 77330 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 10:52 pm
77330 spacer
>>77316>>77325
"equitable"
equatable

"doesn't have anymore impact"
any more

(Not >>77317, by the way. They were being rude. If you want to call someone a "complete fucking mongoloid" and criticise their "dumb comments", though, best to get yours in shape first, eh?)
>> No. 77332 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 11:25 pm
77332 spacer
>>77330

One was a typo. The other I just didn't think to localise. I'm posting by mobile and can't see the message box while typing.

>>77329

If you'd like to show me how comparing relatively minor mistreatment to what verges on summary executions doesn't deserve ridicule I'd love to see your logic.
>> No. 77336 Anonymous
6th September 2016
Tuesday 11:58 pm
77336 spacer
>>76271
I worked for an independent shop on Tottenham High Road (near Original Skin and close to DWs, so out of the heat of it) and the time of the riots was no fun. We mostly had trouble for a few days after the riots "officially" ended, people trying their luck but fortunately the neighbourhood held together and made sure their efforts were thwarted.

All that to say, BLM can go fuck themselves with a splintered broom stick. It's the epitome of "acrobat" activism. Good for nothings desperate for attention trying to make who knows what point. There absolutely is institutional dolphin rape in places, dolphin rape is alive and well but BLM UK addresses none of that. They try to import a movement that probably has merit where it came from into the UK while clearly having neither insight nor understanding of the situatiuon here.
>> No. 77337 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 12:11 am
77337 spacer
>>77332
>relatively minor mistreatment
See what I mean about a lack of perspective?
>> No. 77338 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 12:13 am
77338 spacer
>>77336
I'm sure all those black people will be happy to have white folk like you telling them what their troubles are and aren't.
>> No. 77340 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 2:14 am
77340 spacer
>>77337

You're just being difficult now. Feel free to come back when you're confident enough in your beliefs to discuss them in store of snidely dismissing things that might contradict them. Bud.
>> No. 77341 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 2:15 am
77341 spacer
>>77337
But he's right. It is relatively minor mistreatment. I don't question the message of BLM UK like he seems to have no problem doing, but if you really think the UK has a dolphin rape problem comparable to the US's you're out of your mind.
>> No. 77342 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:10 am
77342 spacer
>>77341

I'm not questioning the message or claiming that there aren't social problems in the UK that are valid to complain about, but I think doing it under the banner of BLM ranges from ignorant to offensive.
>> No. 77343 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:15 am
77343 spacer
>>77341
This. Those black folk can take comfort knowing that white people know what's best for them here.
>> No. 77344 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:19 am
77344 spacer
>>77340
But then that's the problem, isn't it? You're not making an argument. You're just contradicting.
>> No. 77345 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:27 am
77345 spacer
>>77342

To expound on that, I think the offensiveness is illustrated by the fact that the figurehead of BLM UK is a man killed 5 years ago, whereas BLM 1.0 has a new martyr at least once a month. What other recent incidents of any near severity have happened in the UK? That Brazilian being mistaken for a terrorist and killed in the tube?

It's like your has been burglarised and your neighbor comes over to complain about his packages not being delivered. Yeah, it's a problem, but don't act as though we're both both experiencing the same level of difficulty or everyone will think you're a twat and ignore you.
>> No. 77346 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:30 am
77346 spacer
>>77345

Your house*. Sorry.
>> No. 77347 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:33 am
77347 spacer
>>77344

Is it? I've stated my point clearly multiple times.

>>77343

It's almost as though more than one group that's party to an issue can have an opinion on it. I hope that's not too terribly oppressive for you.
>> No. 77348 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:37 am
77348 spacer
>>77345
So, your argument is that it's okay here because they're not getting shot? Everything's fine because the structural dolphin rape merely results in harassment? Now that's offensive. The only reason police killings don't happen as often here is that the police aren't routinely armed. Minorities are still more likely to have to deal with police while not actually being more likely to commit crimes.
>> No. 77349 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:43 am
77349 spacer
>>77347
>I've stated my point clearly multiple times.
Well, no, you haven't really, have you? You've basically just contradicted them in a fairly empty fashion. If you'd just bring yourself to engage properly, then you might earn yourself a proper response.
>> No. 77351 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 4:51 am
77351 spacer
>>77348

I never said that, did I? I said that it's an issue that needs to be addressed but it's asinine and egregious to compare it to the issues in the US. Stop being obtuse.
>> No. 77353 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 7:10 am
77353 spacer
>>77348

I genuinely wonder what the actual point is when you knowingly twist what somebody says to try and make a point somewhere like here.

You know it's not what he meant, he knows it's not what he meant, who are you trying to convince? I don't understand why people do this. Are you interested in a discussion or just faux outrage?
>> No. 77356 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 9:09 am
77356 spacer
>>77351
>I never said that, did I?
Yes, you did, and you did it again right there. You might as well just jump straight to "but kids are starving in Africa!" because that's basically what you're saying. The numbers tell us that our police are also overreacting, but as they're not armed this only results in stop-and-search, or being pulled over for "driving while black". As we've seen from the recent case of Dalian Atkinson, it can still be fatal. Minorities are disproportionately represented in deaths in custody and the rare police shootings.

To suggest that the problem in the US is that people are getting killed is to misunderstand it completely. Take away the guns, and the problem is still there. The police would still be overreacting, and black people would still be harassed. BLM don't simply want the police to stop killing people. They want them to stop doing the things that lead up to it. That people are getting killed just makes it that much more pressing, but to reduce it a matter of people getting killed and suggest that it's not so bad here because they're not getting killed is to trivialise it.
>> No. 77357 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 10:04 am
77357 spacer

Chicago-Crime-Statistics.jpg
773577735777357
It's clear to me that "dolphin rape" is something of a hobby for a lot of people here, (it's basically the majority of what .gs is about now) or even a religion for some of you too far gone. You seriously can't have much going on in your lives.

Shall we introduce some FACTS, rather than the diarrhea and lies I'm seeing leaking out of your distended pozholes?


>Yet the Black Lives Matter movement is based on a lie. The idea that the United States is experiencing an epidemic of racially-driven police shootings is false — and dangerously so.

>The facts are these: Last year, the police shot 990 people, the vast majority armed or violently resisting arrest, according to The Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings. Whites made up 49.9 percent of those victims, blacks, 26 percent. That proportion of black victims is lower than what the black violent crime rate would predict.

>Blacks constituted 62 percent of all robbery defendants in America’s 75 largest counties in 2009, 57 percent of all murder defendants and 45 percent of all assault defendants, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, even though blacks comprise only 15 percent of the population in those counties.

>In New York City, where blacks make up 23 percent of the city’s population, blacks commit three-quarters of all shootings and 70 percent of all robberies, according to victims and witnesses in their reports to the NYPD. Whites, by contrast, commit less than 2 percent of all shootings and 4 percent of all robberies, though they are nearly 34 percent of the city’s population.

>In Chicago, 80 percent of all known murder suspects in 2015 were black, as were 80 percent of all known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they’re a little less than a third of the population. Whites made up 0.9 percent of known murder suspects in Chicago in 2015 and 1.4 percent of known nonfatal shooting suspects, though they are about a third of the city’s residents.


http://nypost.com/2016/09/06/the-lies-told-by-the-black-lives-matter-movement/
>> No. 77358 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 10:14 am
77358 spacer
>>77357
One then has to ask why blacks are engaged in robbery by a far greater proportion than their population % would suggest.

And the legacies of nonconsentual sex performed by members of the family Delphinidae in the recent past and continuing prejudices stemming from that are one potential explanation.
>> No. 77361 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 1:18 pm
77361 spacer

ablacklivesmatter.jpg
773617736177361
This fits the embarrassing airport incident to a tee
>> No. 77364 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 2:05 pm
77364 spacer
>>77358

>why blacks are engaged in robbery by a far greater proportion than their population %

Social positioning of parents (assuming you mean the US or UK). The lower down the ladder your parents are/were the more likely you are to turn to crime, the same place the majority of white criminals come from, and for historical reasons and a lack of social mobility there is a greater percentage of black people in that starting position.

Then you throw in feedback loop of paronia in your peers that the whole system is stacked against you, and the few genuine racists there are, and a life of crime becomes a higher probability.
>> No. 77365 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 3:09 pm
77365 spacer
>>77364
Blacks are so criminal because of racists. You heard it here first.
>> No. 77366 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 4:01 pm
77366 spacer
>>77365
Not really, more like due to limited social mobility and poor starting positions (as slaves in the US or immigrants in UK). Not that racist attitudes help - they're a confounding factor.

>>77356
I wondered how long it would be until you played the "Starving kids in Africa!" card. Unfortunately for you, you seem to have completely misunderstood its use and/or the thread you are responding to. The fallacy of relative privation only applies if people in this thread are completely disregarding the problems faced by minorities in the UK because similar minorities have it worse off in the US. Nobody is saying this; it is being argued that doing so under the banner of BLM (and so inviting such comparisons) is misleading and offensive.
>> No. 77367 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 4:03 pm
77367 spacer
>>77365

Clearly it isn't the only reason, or even the predominate reason social positioning of parents is, I'd even go as far as to say the perception of dolphin rape is a greater factor then dolphin rape. If you feel the system is against you operate outside it, and racists confirm an already held bias that that is the path to take.
>> No. 77368 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 5:32 pm
77368 spacer
>>77366
Why is it offensive? I haven't seen any African-Americans complain that it is, and surely they are the only people who can legitimately take offence from its appropriation in this country?
>> No. 77370 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 5:36 pm
77370 spacer
>>77368
I imagine the reason for that is a combination of them not giving a shit about what goes on in the UK, and having their own plate full to start with.

Which brings about the old philosophical chestnut: if a racist rants in a forest and there are no ethnic minorities around to hear it, is it still offensive?
>> No. 77372 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 6:09 pm
77372 spacer
>>77370
So let me get this straight, we're assuming African-Americans are unaware of BLM UK, but we assume that if they weren't they would be offended?

And the people on this board projecting such opinions onto faceless African-Americans are supposed to be the ones who have their interests in mind?
>> No. 77374 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 6:57 pm
77374 spacer
>>77372
It's called having empathy for other people. I know that if my son had been shot by the police in what I perceived as unfair circumstances, I wouldn't be happy at people comparing their minor mistreatments in an otherwise relatively tolerant society to what I was going through.

I'm not surprised you have problems understanding empathy though mate, it's a common trait of autists.
>> No. 77378 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 7:39 pm
77378 spacer
>>77374
Good thing we have a white lad here to tell us how great us minorities have it.
>> No. 77380 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 7:44 pm
77380 spacer
>>77378
Good thing we have a minoritylad here to tell us how terrible it is to be briefly stopped and searched by the police.
>> No. 77382 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 8:01 pm
77382 spacer
>>77380
Nice one. Haha!
>> No. 77386 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 8:43 pm
77386 spacer
>>77374
>minor mistreatment
Comedy gold right there, m9. Live at the Apollo will be calling soon, mark my words.
>> No. 77387 Anonymous
7th September 2016
Wednesday 8:47 pm
77387 spacer
>>77374
If you were an American you'd no doubt be feigning outrage on behalf of the 60s civil rights movement any time BLM ever refer to MLK and Malcolm X. Just fuck off you tedious wee prick.
>> No. 77398 Anonymous
8th September 2016
Thursday 12:49 am
77398 spacer
>>77338
Thank you, massa, for educating us, massa, and teaching us what new leaders we should listen to.
>> No. 77399 Anonymous
8th September 2016
Thursday 1:00 am
77399 spacer

massa.png
773997739977399
>>77398
Que?
>> No. 77693 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 9:08 am
77693 spacer
The Mail have done an article on the airport protestors. They're all poshos, like Natalie Geraldine Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, from rich white families and who fly around the world to go on climate protests.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793611/The-children-privilege-loathe-gave-advantage-truth-white-Black-Lives-Matter-protesters-closed-London-City-airport-ll-want-protest-against-THEM.html
>> No. 77702 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 4:36 pm
77702 spacer
>>77693
How else are they meant to self-actualise? Poor Gerald Grosvenor was depressed and sad until he died. They might be rich beyond imagination, but they are still human beings.
>> No. 77704 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 6:06 pm
77704 spacer
>>77693

Obviously all protesters are just bored poshos. Nobody who actually experiences prejudice or discrimination would protest of their own volition. People of different classes and races are simply incapable of working together towards the common good. It's not as if the Daily Mail would cherry-pick facts to suit their agenda, would they?
>> No. 77705 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 6:22 pm
77705 spacer
>>77693
I like the headline:

"The children of privilege who loathe the system that gave them every advantage"

As if that's in any way a bad thing.
>> No. 77706 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 6:27 pm
77706 spacer
>>77704
No mate. We are meant to hate those coloureds who just don't know their place, and those posho bastards.
>> No. 77707 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 6:40 pm
77707 spacer

37F59A3B00000578-3775517-Flights_in_and_out_of_Lon.jpg
777077770777707
>>77704
>Obviously all protesters are just bored poshos.

This is a picture from the BLM airport protest. As you will see, all of the protestors are white people. Posh white people. If I was a black person and my movement had been hijacked by rich white people who can afford to be full-time protestors, moving from one cause to the next, because they'll never have to worry about getting a job as Mater is ridiculously wealthy.
>> No. 77708 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 6:53 pm
77708 spacer

gilmour.jpg
777087770877708
>>77707

At least it gives them something to do.

Just think of the havoc they would cause if they actually put some effort into anything.
>> No. 77709 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 6:59 pm
77709 spacer
>>77707
You didn't complete it. As a black person...?
>> No. 77711 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 7:22 pm
77711 spacer
>>77707
Because obviously actual black people are incapable of deciding for themselves whether or not to take offence. They need a white person to do it on their behalf.
>> No. 77713 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 9:55 pm
77713 spacer

a1.jpg
777137771377713

>> No. 77714 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 10:02 pm
77714 spacer
>>77707

Lives matter, not personal political identity politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07KTmr2nU3A
>> No. 77715 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 10:04 pm
77715 spacer
>>77714
How much of a fucking drooling moron do you have to be to not understand something that even Glenn fucking Beck can wrap his head around?
>> No. 77716 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 10:19 pm
77716 spacer
I think I like the fact BLM fails so badly at appealing to moderate whites.

I mean sure, bring out the MLK quote about how moderate whites are the worst people on earth (not false) but there's something cathartic about watching movements i'm apathetic towards collapse because they suck at branding themselves and building a worthwhile coalition of support to push things forward.

p.s. we are the 99% ;-;
>> No. 77717 Anonymous
17th September 2016
Saturday 10:37 pm
77717 spacer

ahulk.jpg
777177771777717
>>77715

Triggered.
>> No. 77719 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 1:27 pm
77719 spacer
>>77716

Any effective social movement needs both radicals and moderates. It's the political equivalent of good cop/bad cop; the loonies who chain themselves to railings and demand a global revolution make the moderates seem much more reasonable. A handful of extremists can completely shift the general public's understanding of "the centre ground", as we've seen with Trump.

I've long argued that, pound-for-pound, the Animal Liberation Front were the most effective activist group in modern political history. They didn't make many friends, but they opened the door for moderates promoting better farm welfare standards and stricter controls on vivisection. When you've got domestic terrorists declaring that meat is murder and firebombing scientists, a little old lady asking McDonalds to use free-range eggs in their McMuffins seems like the most reasonable person in the world.
>> No. 77720 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 3:04 pm
77720 spacer
>>77719
No, lad. Much as they might like to think so, the animal rights crazies had literally nothing to do with farm welfare standards.
>> No. 77721 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 3:50 pm
77721 spacer
No African slavery on British soil. Police don't carry guns routinely.

The BLM movement in the UK is a joke and if you go to the events in person you see seas of white faces and then photo ops where they bunch up as much brown as possible for the publicity, like a University brouchre. It was already in the process of disgracing itself in the USA where it appeared to have the slimmest justification but in the UK and Ireland (yes the bog wogs have to put up with lots of gingers shouting about Black Lives Mattering while probably looking around to find an actual black person) it is ridiculous.

If they don't like the UK there's no Iron Curtain stopping them from leaving and joining their wonderful brothers and sisters around the world, where no violence and police or government threats and shootings ever happen. No one forced them to come here or forced them to stay here. Therefore things must be pretty good after all for them.
>> No. 77722 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 5:11 pm
77722 spacer
>>77721
>No African slavery on British soil. Police don't carry guns routinely.
Well I guess that makes everything okay then, doesn't it? Thank goodness the BME population has white middle-class teenlads like you to speak on their behalf.
>> No. 77723 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 5:14 pm
77723 spacer
>>77721
>If they don't like the UK there's no Iron Curtain stopping them from leaving and joining their wonderful brothers and sisters around the world, where no violence and police or government threats and shootings ever happen. No one forced them to come here or forced them to stay here. Therefore things must be pretty good after all for them.


Dad, please get off .gs and stop skimming through my bookmarks.
>> No. 77724 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 5:15 pm
77724 spacer
>>77721
Alright Nige?
>> No. 77725 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 5:18 pm
77725 spacer
>>77722
>>77723
>>77724

Three posts of smart-arsed nonsense without a single actual rebuttal.

Come on lads. You're not in your uni debate society, this is .gs, you'll have to up your game.
>> No. 77726 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 5:19 pm
77726 spacer
>>77725
>Three posts of smart-arsed nonsense without a single actual rebuttal.
You're right, three on one is hardly fair.
>> No. 77727 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 5:26 pm
77727 spacer
>>77725
'If the wogs don't like it they can fuck off home' is not worthy of rebuttal lad.
>> No. 77729 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 8:19 pm
77729 spacer
>>77721
Whilst the levels of disenfranchisement amongst our fuzzy haired friends are nowhere near how it is across the pond, we still have a living memory of negroid caricatures such as chalky white, golliwog dolls and monkey chants on football stands.

St Pauls, Brixton, Toxteth, Moss Side and Notting hill race riots show the levels of sectarianism within these communities which were sometimes sparked off by brutal policing tactics. Most interestingly in St Pauls, this was over a pair of torn trousers during a stop and search. This, coupled with lower attainment in school and a lack of sooties in the higher echelons of society mean that there's a gap that needs to be dealt with.

Perhaps a British BLM movement wouldn't deal with any of these issues effectively but you could see the need for a change wouldn't you? In fact I'd say groups like this make a lot of noise over non issues which get them ridiculed, working against the wider struggle of dolphin rape when it has an clear and tangible effect.
>> No. 77730 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 10:09 pm
77730 spacer
>>77727
That's exactly what a Indian, African or Chinese would say to a white expat however.

But we're supposed to pretend that isn't an argument, because...reasons.
>> No. 77731 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 10:17 pm
77731 spacer
>>77730
So you complain at length about how terrible other countries are, but when it comes to what you perceive their migration policies to be you think they're top notch?
>> No. 77732 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 10:39 pm
77732 spacer
>>77731
How did I complain at length? That was one sentence.

There's nothing wrong with telling outsiders to leave if they're not happy.
>> No. 77733 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:07 pm
77733 spacer
>>77730
British minorities are British, not expats.
>> No. 77734 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:08 pm
77734 spacer
>>77729
>there's a gap that needs to be dealt with.

How would you resolve this gap, lad?

>>77727
Actually there are a number of arguments to be made about how much good could be done if African descendants went back or at least if we in the west stop pilfering all the doctors and nurses. Maybe BLM would counter-intuitively do more good reminding blacks of their roots rather than bemoaning the CO2 emissions of a state that is leading the world in emissions reduction.

The continents independence was won by western educated intellectuals and the role of Nigeria in playing what it calls itself a big brother has been an important influence on fair treatment of blacks in the wider world. Of course such a road would be hard and we rather like recruiting medical staff from overseas so it won't happen.

Before you cry, its not exactly a controversial opinion:
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/08/09/there-are-no-successful-black-nations-africa-diginty-dolphin rape-pan-africanism/

>>77730
I'd add that even among ourselves we happily tell people to fuck off. Australians dub us whinging poms for even speaking the truth about how much better Britain is.
>> No. 77735 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:15 pm
77735 spacer
>>77733
Well they're not British, just as a 3rd generation white living in Japan isn't Japanese.
>> No. 77736 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:17 pm
77736 spacer
>>77734
For fucks sake. I like the word-filter but surely hyphens around the word should work so we can do url links.
>> No. 77737 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:25 pm
77737 spacer
>>77735
That isn't actually true of citizenship in both a legal and social sense. There is a Japanese ethnicity and they recognize minority-race like we do but its like saying someone will never be 'white-British' on a census form.

The Japanese are an enigma when it comes to identity but its not some hermit kingdom.
>> No. 77738 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:31 pm
77738 spacer
>>77737
I don't think Japan is that much of a special case, any white person (and doubly so for blacks) would be considered a foreigner in almost all Asian countries, and Asia is over half the world's population.

And it really wouldn't matter what their passport said.
>> No. 77739 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:38 pm
77739 spacer
>>77735
If they adopted Japanese culture and language, then they are considered Japanese, like how it happens here, racist-san.
>> No. 77740 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:39 pm
77740 spacer
>>77738
So identities like Black British aren't a thing?
>> No. 77741 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:47 pm
77741 spacer
>>77739
Really now.
>> No. 77742 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:54 pm
77742 spacer
>>77741
Yeah. All those kids of the G I Joes are considered Japanese, racist-san.

Good thing we have so many non-whites in this country.
>> No. 77743 Anonymous
18th September 2016
Sunday 11:56 pm
77743 spacer
>>76271
Wankers.
>> No. 77744 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 12:02 am
77744 spacer
>>77742
Where do you get this bullshit? Hapas are very much considered "others", or at least "half others", this also isn't the same as being an African or white person in Asia.

A half Asian would at least be - half - accepted, but still very different, that can make them exotic like in showbiz, or more commonly, excluded.
>> No. 77745 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 12:07 am
77745 spacer
>>77744
I think the problem seems to be the idiot who thinks the Japanese example is even remotely comparable, given that the Japanese are are a bunch of massive racists. In fact, given how short they are, it's impressive just how massive racists they can be. An acquaintance told me how typically the first question he'd be asked was where he was from, while the second was when he was going back.
>> No. 77746 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 12:15 am
77746 spacer
>>77745
They're not much shorter than western nations actually, the younger generation are about the same.

But that guy is definitely an idiot, the Japanese don't even accept their biggest minority, Koreans. And they have somewhat similar culture, genetics and were an ex-colony.
>> No. 77747 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 12:49 am
77747 spacer
>>77744
Where are you getting your bollocks from? Have you never watched Fast and Furious - Tokyo Drift? The whole underground drifting scene is very diverse.
>> No. 77748 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 1:12 am
77748 spacer
>>77734
>Before you cry, its not exactly a controversial opinion
Funny then how when I Google that article the entire first page of results is it being linked to by white nationalists.
>> No. 77749 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 1:35 am
77749 spacer
>>77748
Are you trying to imply Chigozie Obioma is a white nationalist? Perhaps Nelson Mandela is too given he said at an OAU summit:

>Among other things, we must attract back into the Continent the very many talented intellectuals who left Africa's shores to look for opportunities in the countries of the North, which offered them security and the possibility to advance their professional careers.
http://www.mandela.gov.za/mandela_speeches/1998/980608_oau.htm
>> No. 77750 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:15 am
77750 spacer
>>77735
"British" is a constructed identity. In terms of what you are physically (the reason white people aren't Japanese even if they're 3rd generation) You're Scottish, English, Welsh, and whatever the diplomatic term is to refer to someone from Northern Ireland without implying Ireland should be unified. (An Ulsterman?)

Even a first generation immigrant can be British, but they'd have a hard time being English. Scottish is more nuanced, though it's a bit cheaty since they tend to go with New Scot (as seen on TV!)
>> No. 77751 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:16 am
77751 spacer
>>77749
Yeah, that's what I said. No getting anything past you.
>> No. 77752 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 3:18 am
77752 spacer
>>77750
>(the reason white people aren't Japanese even if they're 3rd generation)
Stop that, lad. We've already established that the comparison doesn't hold.
>> No. 77753 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 3:40 am
77753 spacer
>>77752
The comparison does generally hold when you compare Japanese and English, instead of Japanese and British.
>> No. 77754 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 3:47 am
77754 spacer
>>77750
Calling someone from Northern Ireland Irish doesn't mean advocating for the political unification of the island, mate. Even Paisley reckoned himself to be an Irishman.
>> No. 77755 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 3:50 am
77755 spacer
>>77750
>"British" is a constructed identity
As opposed to...?
>> No. 77756 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 4:09 am
77756 spacer
>>77753
It really doesn't at all. The Japanese sense of self is something entirely different to anything we have here. There's an entire field of academic pseudoscience dedicated to "studying" the history of the Japanese people. It asserts such things as them being genetically distinct and even having a distinct primate ancestor, that this distinction made them uniquely suitable for life on an island nation, and that no matter how fluently they vocalise it foreigners can never truly speak the language.
>> No. 77757 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 4:24 am
77757 spacer
>>77755

I'd imagine linage, both as a genetic component, and historical and geographical context.

The idea that all constructs are of equal merit, and are equally worthless is a weird fallacy. You wouldn't object to the concept that humans are different from squirrels. Or that the German language is different from English, or that a table isn't a pile of logs. Or that these concepts even exist and have meaning (even though what constitutes any of them is impossible to definitively define), yet these are all constructs.
>> No. 77758 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 4:42 am
77758 spacer
>>77756
You don't have to take the entirety of the Japanese insanity to use it as a general example of a national identity you can't realistically adopt as a white immigrant, though. The simple fact they won't accept you - without getting into their amusing pseudosciences - is enough for a casual example and comparison for how you'll be hard pressed to find an Asian Englishman but swamped with British Asians.

Also we've a wee bit of crazy pseudoscience of our own:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
>> No. 77759 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 4:42 am
77759 spacer
>>77756

The Japanese have a real talent for xenophobia, that will deny the Ryukyuan and the Ainu are even from Japan or exist because they undermines their cultural narrative.
>> No. 77760 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 4:55 am
77760 spacer
>>77758
Look, lad. Just step away from the keyboard already. It's getting tedious watching you embarrass yourself by trying to form an analogy where there simply isn't one to be had. Japanese xenophobia has no comparable concept here. The central premise of your entire argument just doesn't stand up.
>> No. 77761 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 5:07 am
77761 spacer
>>77760
You seem to think I'm making an argument about Japan in particular, as though their special snowflake syndrome is actually relevant when literally all I'm saying is:

You cannot be a white Chinaman
You cannot be a white Japanese
You cannot be a black Cambodian

Nihonjinron is related to this, but completely irrelevant within the context of the example (Because we don't have to use the Japanese. It's just nice to use Japan because they're also an Island nation) and the more general point that anyone can be British, but you usually take up your nationality within the UK (English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish) from birth only.

You're overly keen to get into a cunt-off because you desperately need to justify the fact you "ironically" read some study by some Hiroshima stargazer talking about how Japanese people need to discriminate against imported rice because they're so radically ethnically different that they can't digest rice grown in other soil. You're never going to get that time back, just drop it.
>> No. 77762 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 8:38 am
77762 spacer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJFiut0s-ys

There is a better one by Aljazeera about African-Turks, Iranians, Armenians, etc, and how they fit in their countries. Can't find it though.
>> No. 77763 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 9:13 am
77763 spacer
>>77761
>the more general point that anyone can be British, but you usually take up your nationality within the UK (English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish) from birth only.
Are you always this thick, or is it only when making up bollocks about race?
>> No. 77764 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 12:10 pm
77764 spacer
>>77757
>I'd imagine linage, both as a genetic component, and historical and geographical context.
I don't believe this means anything.

>The idea that all constructs are of equal merit, and are equally worthless is a weird fallacy
Er... What? We weren't talking about anything as pointless as the relative "worth"or "merit" of constructed identities.
>> No. 77766 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 1:48 pm
77766 spacer
>>77761

>You cannot be a white Chinaman

China is incredibly ethnically diverse. The people we think of as "Chinese" are generally Han, but there are 56 indigenous ethnic groups in China plus a growing number of immigrants. These minority groups have full legal equality and frequently enjoy preferential treatment, particularly in respect of the One Child Policy.

China is so diverse that it has not traditionally been regarded as a nation; the idea of Chinese nationality (中华民族) only dates back to 1912 and has only gained widespread recognition in the last few decades.

Up in the northwest of China, you'll find the Uyghur people. They speak the Uyghur language, which sounds like Turkish and is written in Persian script. They're predominantly Muslim. Many of them have blonde or ginger hair and blue eyes.
>> No. 77767 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:02 pm
77767 spacer

chink terrorists.jpg
777677776777767
>>77766
The Uyghurs are way, way to the west, in Xinjiang, and don't rub shoulders with the common or garden Han much, (absolutely nothing like the west's muslims which are sprinkled around white cities) they're actually a bit of a nuisance with their Islamic terrorism, China doesn't treat them with kid gloves when it comes to terrorism though.
>> No. 77768 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:08 pm
77768 spacer

Uyghur-Muslim-Ethnic-Separatism-.jpg
777687776877768
>>77767
Oh yeah, and there are some white-ish looking ones (though they still look asiatic) you're more likely to see ones like this.
>> No. 77769 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:20 pm
77769 spacer
>>77767
Haha. "White cities."

Does my black arse shitting in one of your white cities anger you?
>> No. 77770 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:24 pm
77770 spacer
>>77769
I only feel mild disgust. Are you sure you're not Indian if you're defecating in the streets though?
>> No. 77771 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:29 pm
77771 spacer
>>77770
Hmm, that joke doesn't really work, does it Si?
>> No. 77772 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:39 pm
77772 spacer
>>77763
Race is bollocks as a whole. It's a completely arbitrary set of criteria that idiots believe actually has a biological basis. (Obviously there's a very narrow one, but race conflates so many outside factors as to be worthless except in terms of understanding how the belief in something so nonsensical has developed.)

Nonetheless that's generally how British identity is regarded, though. It's a documented fact that minority groups and migrants tend to identify more as British than with one of the component nations of the UK. Because any fucker can be British, the odds are we used to own their country anyway.
>> No. 77773 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 2:58 pm
77773 spacer
>>77772
If race has no biological basis then races don't exist. Ergo it's impossible for me to be a racist, or to complain about dolphin rape. It's like Sagittariuses hating Aquarians or something, clearly.

Thanks for clearing it up lad.
>> No. 77774 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 3:00 pm
77774 spacer
>>77772
Unless you're a filthy hipster on a fixie, backpedaling won't get you anywhere.
>> No. 77775 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 3:05 pm
77775 spacer
>>77772
>Race is bollocks as a whole. It's a completely arbitrary set of criteria that idiots believe actually has a biological basis.

Thanks professor for explaining so eloquently why black parents give birth to Chinese children.
>> No. 77776 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 3:40 pm
77776 spacer
>>77775
Mixing up race and ethnicity.
>> No. 77777 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 4:19 pm
77777 spacer
>>77776

You are hiding behind semantics.
>> No. 77778 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 5:31 pm
77778 spacer
>>77772

If race is bollocks then why are there so many studies which show that chinks and oven-dodgers have higher IQs than white people?
>> No. 77795 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 8:03 pm
77795 spacer

859px-Africa_ethnic_groups_1996.jpg
777957779577795
>>77773
Race exists in a similar fashion to a given deity existing. Just because there's almost certainly not an angry bomb-headed Allah up there looking down on us and getting angry that we drink doesn't mean you don't have to work around the fact a substantial group of people believe there is.

Race exists socially because people are dumb enough to believe it exists, not because it's a justifiable biological distinction.

>>77775
>Black parents
What do you mean by this? Aboriginals? Any of the fuckton of African groups? Those middle-eastern types who're somehow as dark as the void of space but not African?

Besides, such an occurrence is easy to explain with a hip new meme: C U C K!

>>77778
There can exist loose correlations without race actually being the best way to classify groups of people from a biological perspective.
>> No. 77796 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 9:04 pm
77796 spacer
>>77773
What? Does the fact that religion doesn't have a biological basis mean religious sectarianism is imaginary, in your view?
>> No. 77797 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 9:28 pm
77797 spacer
>>77795>>77796
Oh, oh dear, don't know whether to laugh or cry. You're too bloody far gone.

You want to have your cake and eat - race doesn't exist - but blacks need preferential treatment and whites are probably inherently evil bastards. You're like those feminists who want all the benefits of chivalry and to always be treated preferentially as in days of old but also treated as equals.

This illogical mindfuckery is collapsing in on itself anyway, it's a sad and pathetic replacement for the vacuum atheism has sundered in the west.
>> No. 77798 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 9:38 pm
77798 spacer
>>77777
Not really. What is black? What is white? Are Russians white? Is Russian an ethnicity? Are Tartars white? Is being white something genetic or just cultural? Are Australian Aboriginals black?

Basically, stop being a racist. Besides, it is better being hated for my ethnicity rather than some made up label by racist from bygone eras.
>> No. 77799 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 9:59 pm
77799 spacer
>>77795

>What do you mean by this? Aboriginals? Any of the fuckton of African groups? Those middle-eastern types who're somehow as dark as the void of space but not African?


I mean pick parents of the same back ground of anyone of Aboriginals, the fuckton of african groups, middle eastern types who're somehow as dark as the void of space but not African, and they aren't going to give birth to a pale skined blue eyed blonde child with a roman nose are they?

Race is not just a construct, It is the natural product of evolution the only element that is a construct is treating them like they aren't transent and are absolutes. Saying they don't exist would be like saying a species doesn't exist because they eolved frome something else and there is no missing link.
>> No. 77801 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 10:20 pm
77801 spacer
>>77798

Do Cories or spaniels, or Labradors exist?

Or are they all just wolves.

Stop being obtuse to the fact that people have different genetic lineages that dictate physical traits. There is nothing racist about it, All living things (including people) have different lineages, at a more detailed level we can call those families and on a boarder level we can point at those and call those races (or subspecies). On a larger level too we can call those species and then genus.

Do you think natural selection just stopped when Homo sapiens came along? Or is the idea too offensive that people away from the equator evolved to have less Melatonin?
>> No. 77802 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 10:30 pm
77802 spacer
>>77801
So... are nignogs basically a different species to us?
>> No. 77803 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 10:47 pm
77803 spacer
You can't expect logic from a true believer.

Race doesn't exist, but whites are racist.

It's kind of like how there is only one God, but there's the holy spirit, Christ and the Father. Logic goes down the U bend and contradictions don't mean anything.

People with medium to low IQ NEED something to believe in, and since organized religion is a shallow joke nowadays in the west we have this pseudo marxist horseshit instead. Original Sin, White Guilt, same shit, different era.
>> No. 77804 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 10:52 pm
77804 spacer
>>77801
Races aren't breeds though. Breeds are closer to ethnicities.

Race is like randomly grouping all the dogs with fluffy tails and going "This is the best group of dogs and all the other ones should fuck off and die."

Now sure, you're going to find some correlation in there since something like a pug with it's funny face causing breathing problems also lacks a fluffy tail, but the fluffiness of the tail is basically irrelevant.

Similarly, pretending there exist coherent White/Black/Asian races is ridiculous. Particularly given how we're often more than happy to break up Asians into Gooks, Chinks and Japs.

>>77803
Race exists socially. It has no value as a biological concept. What's hard to understand about this?

If everyone believes in making sacrifices to the sun god, that still has a social influence even if there's no fucking sun god.
>> No. 77806 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 11:08 pm
77806 spacer
>>77804
>If everyone believes in making sacrifices to the sun god, that still has a social influence even if there's no fucking sun god.
This. Also, I nominate >>77803 to be sacrificed. His virgin blood will surely please the sun god most greatly.
>> No. 77807 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 11:13 pm
77807 spacer
>>77802

No, speciesisation is defined by the inablity to interbreed and have fertile offspring. Given enough time however homosapiens will gentically drift enough that some groups won't be able to interbreed.

>>77804

>Races aren't breeds though. Breeds are closer to ethnicities.
Sure whatever, if you like I don't see much semantic differance but if you like treat every statement where I said race as saying ethnicity.

Ethnicity is essentially a rebranding of the concept of race because race was being misused. The same way gentic engerneering is a rebranding of eugenics.
>> No. 77809 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 11:18 pm
77809 spacer
>>77804
You're fucking retarded, the exact same as creationists, you think evidence is racist, they call it blasphemy. I shouldn't waste my time arguing with cretins but here I am.

Here's something for you, I even got it from your favourite source.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/jan/29/fifth-neanderthals-genetic-code-lives-on-humans

>The Neanderthal traces in our genetic makeup are the lasting legacy of sexual encounters between our direct ancestors and the Neanderthals they met when they walked out of Africa and into Eurasia about 65,000 years ago.

>The populations of both groups were likely so small that interbreeding was a rare event, but the benefits of some Neanderthal genes were so great that they spread through the population and linger on in modern non-Africans today.

That's a whole fucking SPECIES that the rest of us have in our genetic code, but Africans don't.

Of course, I already know your answer to this, you'll say a part caucasian group such as Somalis have the same code as "proof" Africans are the same. Literally "Red doesn't exist because there's so many shades of Orange".
>> No. 77810 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 11:26 pm
77810 spacer
>>77807
>Ethnicity is essentially a rebranding of the concept of race because race was being misused
And my point would essentially be that this misuse is still used.

>>77808
>Eurasians
Right, now why is it the "White race" again instead of the "Eurasian race"?

Could it be that humans are remarkably genetically diverse, but that race is the worst possible way of quantifying this?

You want to pretend I'm denying human genetic diversity, instead of just denying a specific way of encapsulating said diversity abused by retards who'd probably accept "Muh honorary Aryans" as a handwave for "Eurasian"
>> No. 77812 Anonymous
19th September 2016
Monday 11:35 pm
77812 spacer
>>77809
>You're fucking retarded
Where he sticks his cock is none of your business, m7.
>> No. 77815 Anonymous
20th September 2016
Tuesday 12:08 am
77815 spacer
>>77809
Holy shit! Somalis are white?
>> No. 77816 Anonymous
20th September 2016
Tuesday 12:50 am
77816 spacer
>>77815
Have you ever known a non-white to be Libertarian? Of course they're white!
>> No. 77820 Anonymous
20th September 2016
Tuesday 7:01 am
77820 spacer
This might have been said by another poster, but as a Yank I'm genuinely sorry this BS has reached your shores.
>> No. 77824 Anonymous
20th September 2016
Tuesday 8:42 am
77824 spacer
>>77820
You can stop being racists to your own people. That might stop this bollocks.
>> No. 77838 Anonymous
20th September 2016
Tuesday 5:43 pm
77838 spacer
>>77824
No it won't. It's our cultural problem we have this shite, not theirs.
>> No. 77842 Anonymous
20th September 2016
Tuesday 6:02 pm
77842 spacer
>>77838
Who's "we" and "they" in this context?
>> No. 77859 Anonymous
20th September 2016
Tuesday 9:46 pm
77859 spacer
Marxist terrorists using their pet minorities as weapons? How original
>> No. 78040 Anonymous
24th September 2016
Saturday 9:48 pm
78040 spacer

mlk.png
780407804078040
>>77859

And down in Charlotte...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMDzsE5heUuA&has_verified=1

Jello was well ahead of the game, fucking cultural Marxists are everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5ZkjMA5XU4
>> No. 78042 Anonymous
24th September 2016
Saturday 9:53 pm
78042 spacer
>>78040
That's nice dear.
>> No. 78043 Anonymous
24th September 2016
Saturday 10:13 pm
78043 spacer
>>78040
You mean Jello "Vote for Sanders" Biafra?
>> No. 78044 Anonymous
24th September 2016
Saturday 10:23 pm
78044 spacer

Doris Stokes.jpg
780447804478044
>>78042

Thanks Doris and for coming through to us on gs.
>> No. 78046 Anonymous
24th September 2016
Saturday 10:28 pm
78046 spacer
>>78043

And your implication is.....
WAIT FOR IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN













yawwwn
>> No. 78048 Anonymous
24th September 2016
Saturday 10:46 pm
78048 spacer
>>78046
My implication is that reinforcing your whining about "cultural Marxists" with a song by a known leftist is amusing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI
>> No. 78055 Anonymous
24th September 2016
Saturday 11:40 pm
78055 spacer

123ziegmund.jpg
780557805578055
>>78048

(A good day to you Sir!)
>> No. 78061 Anonymous
25th September 2016
Sunday 1:43 am
78061 spacer
>>78055
Mate, please. Bleating about "cultural Marxism" is one thing, but reaction images? Are youtrying to make it clear you're straight off the boat?
>> No. 78064 Anonymous
25th September 2016
Sunday 3:51 am
78064 spacer
>>78061

Straight off the Barbary boat m1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIRJVmZ4K8
>> No. 78738 Anonymous
12th October 2016
Wednesday 3:40 pm
78738 spacer
More or less did a segment on violence and shootings in the US. They found that blacks are not statistically more likely to be killed by the police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p041ldjz

>>76395
Why can't whites be offended by dolphin rape too?
>> No. 78936 Anonymous
15th October 2016
Saturday 6:15 pm
78936 spacer

aki.jpg
789367893678936

>> No. 78949 Anonymous
15th October 2016
Saturday 7:49 pm
78949 spacer
>>78936

Ross Kemp interviewed purple Aki?
>> No. 78968 Anonymous
15th October 2016
Saturday 10:00 pm
78968 spacer
>>78949

Yes. Part of a new Channel 4 documentary. Aki in New York.

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password