[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
politics

Return ]

Posting mode: Reply
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 81926)
Message
File  []
close
_82026553_benhall1_large.jpg
819268192681926
>> No. 81926 Anonymous
17th March 2017
Friday 8:02 pm
81926 the donald
has finally made me think of defending GCHQ. Of course we're the ones who have wiretapped all his phones and the spies and bad people his people are speaking to. The US outsourced all that to us ages ago.

I can't believe he's made me feel proud of the whole idea.

HAHAHA.
Expand all images.
>> No. 81927 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 1:04 am
81927 spacer
You're fucked in the head mate.
>> No. 81928 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 1:38 am
81928 spacer
Well, we either have intelligence agencies like this or we don't. We do, so the question is what do we look at.

Frankly, we're rich and important enough to look at practically everything and we should do so (with the exception of our own citizens). That includes the US and France and everybody. Only a complete and utter fool doesn't keep tabs on everything thats going on when he's capable of doing so.
>> No. 81930 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 1:44 am
81930 spacer
>>81928

Fuck off replying to this shit-bag thread. It's dreck and you're an idiot for bumping it. Now you've made me an idiot too, but I'm saging so I'm slightly less so.
>> No. 81931 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 11:45 am
81931 spacer
>>81928

I think we ought to honour our agreements not to do so.
>> No. 81934 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 2:16 pm
81934 spacer
>>81928
I think that way too. It is quite ridiculous to say that none of these organisations spy on each other and that we probably have proof that Donald loves Vladimir but we can't say how we know.
>> No. 81935 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 2:30 pm
81935 spacer
>>81934
In general, we don't spy on the Americans. If we have a record of Trump's people talking to the Russians, it's because we spy on the Russians.
>> No. 81936 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 5:12 pm
81936 spacer
>>81935
We absolutely do. And they spy on us. It's an arrangement designed to get around inconvenient laws about domestic surveillance.
>> No. 81937 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 5:12 pm
81937 spacer
>>81935
But all the evidence is that we do - all the evidence is that GCHQ does it on Americans to get round the fact that the NSA is forbidden by law - there is nothing in our laws to say that GCHQ can't do it.
>> No. 81939 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 5:22 pm
81939 spacer
>>81936
>>81937
Congratulations on missing the point.
>> No. 81940 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 5:26 pm
81940 spacer
>>81939
If the only responses to your point "miss" it, you might want to reconsider how you express yourself. Just a thought!
>> No. 81941 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 5:46 pm
81941 spacer
>>81940
Fair enough. I can see how "we spy on the Russians" might be difficult for some people to understand.
>> No. 81942 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 6:01 pm
81942 spacer
>>81941

We spy on the Russians. We spy on the Americans. We spy on everyone. There is clear evidence (via the Snowden leaks) that we spy on Americans on behalf of the NSA, to evade their laws on domestic surveillance.

Trump is undoubtedly correct that he was wiretapped; his only error is in believing that he is somehow special in this respect, that Obama ordered it or that it was targeted surveillance. He was caught in the same Five Eyes dragnet as everyone else on earth.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/22/nsa-leaks-britain-us-surveillance
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-security-britain-idUKBRE95K10620130621
>> No. 81943 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 7:52 pm
81943 spacer
>>81942
Thats exactly it - I doubt GCHQ were targeting Donald himself, more likely they have long-running wiretaps (for the want of a better description, I know it isn't that simplistic technically) on the people he/his people were talking to.
>> No. 81944 Anonymous
18th March 2017
Saturday 8:52 pm
81944 spacer
>>81943
This. We know that NSA and GCHQ collected records on Merkel's personal and work phones. There's no way they're not doing the same for Russian officials in the US, who would not be protected by the limitations on surveillance of US citizens. In the case of Trump's team, they may not be allowed to blanket collect the data, but there are definitely no rules against them finding out who is behind a phone number that turns up as the other party in their foreign surveillance.

Of course, may be possible that he actually was tapped, and has been advised to drop it because the NSA can just lie in legal hearings with impunity as they've done before.
>> No. 82033 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 6:20 pm
82033 spacer
>>81927
The most naturally intelligent person I have ever met went to work there. Allegedly. We used to play chess together and I usually won. He was a nice bloke to boot and at the risk of sounding like an apologist for government intrusion I find it reassuring that he's the sort of bloke working behind the scenes catching nonces and stopping russkies from hacking my elections etc.
>> No. 82034 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 6:24 pm
82034 spacer

10284563x1052703_zm.jpg
820348203482034
>>82033
>> No. 82035 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 9:56 pm
82035 spacer

Dr Kelly.jpg
820358203582035
The dark actors are playing their dark game in regards to Syria I see....

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjOSZ6QgGgY
>> No. 82036 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 10:00 pm
82036 spacer
>>82035
...he says, citing a well known Russian propaganda site.
>> No. 82037 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 10:11 pm
82037 spacer
>>82036

...you say with no counterpoint to the UN report.
>> No. 82038 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 10:19 pm
82038 spacer
>>82037
... which you are probably misrepresenting, assuming it even exists.
>> No. 82040 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 10:47 pm
82040 spacer
>>82038

... assuming usually ends up with the realisation that you were wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22424188

http://uk.reuters.com/article/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
>> No. 82041 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 10:53 pm
82041 spacer
>>82040
Misrepresenting it is, then.
>> No. 82042 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 11:23 pm
82042 spacer
>>82041

Explain without automatic gainsaying lad. Counterpoint the argument with evidence or shut the fuck up.
>> No. 82043 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 11:40 pm
82043 spacer
>>82042
We'll counter your point when you bother making one.
>> No. 82044 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 11:49 pm
82044 FREE KEMISTANIS
pxcdvfddeds.jpg
820448204482044
>>82041

(A good day to you Sir!)
>> No. 82045 Anonymous
8th April 2017
Saturday 11:57 pm
82045 spacer

KEK.jpg
820458204582045
>>82043

Naope

(A good day to you Sir!)
>> No. 82046 Anonymous
9th April 2017
Sunday 1:12 am
82046 spacer

aids.jpg
820468204682046
>>82043
>>82045

Ahhh 1 2 3 4

I knew a leftist that wasn't a nob
Wasn't a nob
Got up before 8 am and got a job
A job (Beatles woo hoo)
>> No. 82047 Anonymous
9th April 2017
Sunday 1:17 am
82047 spacer
Well done lads, you've both made no point and look like twats. Good show.

Return ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password