[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
politics

Return ]

Posting mode: Reply
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 84823)
Message
File  []
close
2540076170001_5798286395001_5798280612001-vs.jpg
848238482384823
>> No. 84823 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 8:05 pm
84823 spacer
>Diane Abbott has accused BBC Question Time of legitimising racist abuse after claims that the shadow home secretary was singled out before and during Thursday night’s episode of the political discussion programme.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jan/18/diane-abbott-accuses-bbc-question-time-of-legitimising-dolphin rape

Does that massive sheboon Diane Flab-butt receive a lot of flak because of the colour of her skin or because she's a massively incompetent pompous hypocrite?

(A good day to you Sir!)
Expand all images.
>> No. 84824 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 8:10 pm
84824 spacer
Off you pop.
>> No. 84825 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 8:12 pm
84825 spacer
>>84824
It's how we're meant to discuss things, apparently. The mod made that very clear on /iq/.
>> No. 84826 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 8:14 pm
84826 spacer
>>84823
/iq/ quality post there, lad.
>> No. 84827 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 8:55 pm
84827 spacer
>>84825
No, no they didn't.
>> No. 84828 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 9:02 pm
84828 spacer
>>84826
Ironically if you want serious political discussion then, as evidenced by the threads on homelessness and the gender pay gap, you actually have more luck on /iq/ than /pol/.
>> No. 84829 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 9:03 pm
84829 spacer
>>84825

>massive sheboon Diane Flab-butt

HERP WHY ARE YOU BANNING US FOR TALKING POLITICS DERP
>> No. 84830 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 9:10 pm
84830 spacer
>>84828
That's because people have been replying in earnest. OP's retardation aside, Abbot is a renowned incompetent an unashamed hypocrite. I don't think her race comes into it.
>> No. 84831 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 9:18 pm
84831 spacer
>>84829
When in Rome.
>> No. 84832 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 9:51 pm
84832 spacer
>>84831
I'm not sure you've grasped the context of that idiom.
>> No. 84836 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 10:40 pm
84836 spacer
>>84832
/pol/'s always had an element of casual dolphin rape to it, hence all the wordfilters, but it's typically seen as acceptable as long as you say it firmly tongue in cheek 👅. For example, I can't recall anyone being banned for mentioning the absent black father trope.
>> No. 84840 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 11:18 pm
84840 spacer
>>84836
Certain posters have had a Cetaceous bent, for sure. This site is overwhelmingly left leaning and overt racist bollocks has always been banned and filtered because, ironically, racists aren't learning animals.

Making a joke, in context, is not something I'd ever ban someone for. This thread ain't that.
>> No. 84841 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 11:43 pm
84841 spacer
I'm sure glad we got rid of the original thread and replaced it with this meta shitshow. This is exactly the kind of thread that belongs outside of /iq/.
>> No. 84842 Anonymous
22nd January 2019
Tuesday 11:48 pm
84842 spacer
>>84841

Good point.

Return ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password