[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
stuffwehate

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]

Posting mode: Reply [Last 50 posts]
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 25832)
Message
File  []
close
101.jpg
258322583225832
>> No. 25832 Anonymous
24th September 2017
Sunday 10:16 pm
25832 BRITFA.GS /101/ MARK VII
The old thread is well over 30MB, so I think we're due a new one.

Some cunt threw a firecracker in front of my bike today. If I hadn't seen the little scrote and his little scrote mates running I wouldn't have noticed until it was too late.
2146 posts omitted. Last 50 posts shown. Expand all images.
>> No. 28411 Anonymous
5th March 2019
Tuesday 8:39 pm
28411 spacer
>>28410
Every fucking 90s dance/house/rave/breakbeat/jungle/drum n bass track.

I remember {dancing/having it large/going mad on the dancefloor} to this tune back in $Crap_club_noone_has_heard_of_in_some_shit_provincial_town. Now I'm {40/50} and still {mad for it/raving/lovin it}.
>> No. 28412 Anonymous
5th March 2019
Tuesday 8:46 pm
28412 spacer
>>28411

Where else can you go on the internet and find people being consistently positive and friendly?
>> No. 28413 Anonymous
5th March 2019
Tuesday 9:41 pm
28413 spacer
>>28412
.gs ?
>> No. 28414 Anonymous
5th March 2019
Tuesday 10:14 pm
28414 spacer
>>28413


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKJ2CeVEzPo
>> No. 28415 Anonymous
6th March 2019
Wednesday 12:46 am
28415 spacer
>>28414
Don't.
>> No. 28416 Anonymous
11th March 2019
Monday 5:56 pm
28416 spacer

CATS-19-0668.png
284162841628416

>> No. 28417 Anonymous
13th March 2019
Wednesday 9:53 pm
28417 spacer
Windows update bricked my pc. Emergency reset has saved my files but I have a shitload of programs to reinstall, I remember it took ages to get Anaconda set up.

In fairness I tend to download software for a project, finish it and neglect to delete the bloat afterwards. Silver lining is at least I'll have less clutter.
>> No. 28418 Anonymous
14th March 2019
Thursday 2:08 pm
28418 spacer
I'd like to send hangovers as you get older to room 101.

I didn't even have that much yet here I am completely wiped out still at 2pm.
>> No. 28420 Anonymous
14th March 2019
Thursday 9:40 pm
28420 spacer
>>28418
Drink more - once you become a functioning alcoholic the hangovers pretty much disappear.
>> No. 28421 Anonymous
15th March 2019
Friday 4:20 pm
28421 spacer
Found a bit of biscuit on a disused motherboard so I ate it.
>> No. 28422 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 1:19 am
28422 spacer
The fact that almost every girl cancels an hour or two before a date is annoying. 24 hours isn't too much of an ask so I can make other plans. Even a text in the morning would be most welcome.

It was par the course as a young lad but it doesn't get better as you get older when you conversely do dates more. Maybe I should be thankful that I've never been outright stood-up but it still ruins the night. You can't help but get your hopes up either.
>> No. 28423 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 8:13 am
28423 spacer
>>28422
Arrange dates with two girls on the same night. At different times, obviously.
>> No. 28424 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 9:23 am
28424 spacer
The people in the house across the road have parked directly opposite my car, leaving very little room for other cars to pass through. I don't want the rest of the street thinking I'm an inconsiderate cunt when it's all them.
>> No. 28425 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 9:37 am
28425 spacer
>>28422

I've never had this happen to me, mate. Not saying use an ugly cunt or nothing but maybe you want to be more selective with the ones you ask on dates.

I only ever ask them out for a drink when we've been talking a while and I know they're into me. If they lose interest before that point, then you know you've not missed out.

If you've managed to progress to sex texting before you've even gone out socially you know you're well in. Applies to all areas- Work colleagues, friends of fiends and tinder strangers alike.
>> No. 28426 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 11:44 am
28426 spacer
>>28425
Yeah I posted a similar reply to >>28422 but wanted to be kinder than I was at the time (long night, much wine).

>>28422
Are you hassling them into going on a date? Are you misreading the signals that it's actually a date? Are you (over)excitedly following up or checking that they are actually coming, given this has happened to you in the past? Are you being too keen?

If someone likes you, they rarely bail on a date - it does happen, but people who are genuinely not able to make it/late/caught up with something else, who like you, will rearrange at the same time and be full of apology.

I wish I could give you better advice as it sounds like this is happening to you a lot, but you need to look inside/at yourself and your behaviour, because it isn't normal.
>> No. 28427 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 3:40 pm
28427 spacer
>>28425
>I only ever ask them out for a drink when we've been talking a while and I know they're into me. If they lose interest before that point, then you know you've not missed out.

Ah, you see my strategy is that while we'll exchange flirty messages for a week I lean toward getting a meeting in. So I'd meet a girl at the weekend and we'd talk as the week progresses while organising a date for the next weekend. This is partly because I find talking in person less demanding (on-top of work and that) and if they do fob you off you've not lost a good deal of time on an internet girl.

Now although I didn't want this to cross into /emo/ territory, the girl I was meeting this weekend seemed like someone where we'd hit it off previously and we got along in text. Then yesterday she drops out because of a migraine, the apology seemed sincere but while I left an opening that she can let me know any nights she's free next week I'm not naive enough to see that coming back with an answer. I don't play much of a numbers game but it leads to situations like this where I start to become invested only for disappointment. It was the last games of the 6 Nations and I couldn't let loose with the lads nor could I have a nice wank on Friday night.

>>28426
If it was anything I'd say I'm not one to chase enough because I'm a bit cool. Maybe I should send a text on the day like a calender reminder.
>> No. 28429 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 6:15 pm
28429 spacer
>>28427

Yeah... All of that, just don't bother.

Just talk to them aimlessly. Don't even bother trying to steer it towards a date. If you can't be arsed texting 24/7 then don't, just text them on an evening. Ignore them if you're not in the mood. You do get those ones who say they don't want to waste time talking for ages or whatever, but you're not missing anything with those- They're making the exact same error of judgement.

I think you definitely sort the wheat from the chaff if you come off as somewhat more aloof- Don't waste your time trying to win them around, that simply isn't how it works in today's world. Then, when you've got one who routinely messages you, without you being the one to initiate conversation, you know you're onto a winner.
>> No. 28430 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 7:12 pm
28430 spacer
If you go to Slimming World then the lasses will be there every week. It's the foolproof way to meet women.
>> No. 28431 Anonymous
17th March 2019
Sunday 7:24 pm
28431 spacer
>>28430
That was genuinely one of the most useful things I have learnt here recently. Quite a post.
>> No. 28432 Anonymous
18th March 2019
Monday 10:46 am
28432 spacer
Twitter victim story hashtags.
They're always so contradictory in a way that frustrates me. The most recent trending one for example #AbledsAreWeird, there are plenty of legitimate grievances on there but there are also a whole litany of people complaining that nobody offered them help in one situation alongside people complaining that they were offered help when they didn't ask for it. People complaining that not enough effort is made by those who can hear to learn sign language alongside people complaining about people who can hear getting excited about practising their sign language.
I'm not blaming disabled people here, every single time there's something where people come out to tell their stories about whatever injustice they've faced there are countless examples of stuff like this.

It seems like a great deal of people are simply angry that not everyone second-guesses them correctly or can read their minds.
>> No. 28433 Anonymous
18th March 2019
Monday 10:59 am
28433 spacer
>>28432
Your problem was going on Twitter.
>> No. 28434 Anonymous
18th March 2019
Monday 11:02 am
28434 spacer
>>28433

Okay admittedly yes.
>> No. 28435 Anonymous
19th March 2019
Tuesday 11:00 pm
28435 spacer
>>28432
>Twitter
>It seems like a great deal of people are simply angry

Not much more to say about it really.
>> No. 28436 Anonymous
19th March 2019
Tuesday 11:37 pm
28436 spacer
>>28432

>It seems like a great deal of people are simply angry that not everyone second-guesses them correctly or can read their minds.

Welcome to the narcissism of normal people. Social media might be the worst thing to happen to society

It seems an odd thing to say, but the way we treat disabled people makes a lot of them entitled. They get so used to people going the extra step for them, they come to expect it and if people don't go out of their way to accommodate they become indignant.

I have had a theory that most social justice movements are chaired not by the most oppressed in society, but the most entitled (even if there is a legitimacy at the source they are co-opted). Truly down trodden people have their spirit broken enough to not complain I have found. This is the reason why fishing talks more about CEOs wages than the average office workers, and there are far more news articles complaining about crypto sexism in games and films than about finding practical solutions for how to stop genital mutilation and sex trafficking.
>> No. 28437 Anonymous
19th March 2019
Tuesday 11:47 pm
28437 spacer
>>28436
Oh, hi, Mengele, I thought you drowned?
>> No. 28438 Anonymous
20th March 2019
Wednesday 12:43 am
28438 spacer
>>28437

That isn't a retort, it is an incoherent comparision. I'm not saying disabled people don't have problems but like the rest of us some have shitty personalities which is why you get this complaining about people not reading there minds as to how they want to be treated (ie entitled).
>> No. 28439 Anonymous
20th March 2019
Wednesday 12:48 pm
28439 spacer
>>28438
>not reading there minds

Lad.
>> No. 28440 Anonymous
20th March 2019
Wednesday 1:17 pm
28440 spacer
>"The coppers care more about social media posts than knife crime/paedos/drug dealers these days!"

No, if stabbers, fiddlers and peddlers were live blogging their crimes with their names and locations attached then I'm sure they'd be getting done too.
>> No. 28441 Anonymous
20th March 2019
Wednesday 11:51 pm
28441 spacer
>>28440
Maybe if they didn't piss about taking people to court for Nazi dogs they could spend those resources on tackling child sex abuse?
>> No. 28442 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 1:31 am
28442 spacer
I have a cough that would rival a 40 a day smoker's, and because I'm lying down trying to sleep every cough dredges up some stomach acid - Rennie no longer works for me, I feel like my stomach is now a portal to hell and my oesophagus has a negative pH. It feels like the searing white heat of a million suns in there.
>> No. 28443 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 10:30 am
28443 spacer
>>28441
I'm not having this conversation for the billionth time.
>> No. 28444 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 3:13 pm
28444 spacer
>>28441

Because we all know that £800 fine handed out by a Sheriff's court in a case that probably took all of 10 mins to consider sandwiched between a repeat shoplifter at Primark and a lad who got pissed and kicked a bus shelter of the dosen or so cases they heard that morning is the crime of the century.
>> No. 28445 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 3:31 pm
28445 spacer
>>28444
>that £800 fine handed out by a Sheriff's court in a case that probably took all of 10 mins to consider
Not him, but I think it's safe to say that this a very dishonest summary of the time and effort involved in prosecuting a case.
>> No. 28446 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 3:53 pm
28446 spacer
>>28445
>but I think it's safe to say that this a very dishonest summary of the time and effort involved in prosecuting a case.

Then you are wrong because you've seen to many proceedural TV shows, and never been inside a low level court. Unless something is a murder or rape trial people really have better things to do with their time. All the evidence required here is litterally already in the public domain. All they need to do is watch a youtube video get a statement before the trail from the accused, if there is nothing that constitues a defence they just state the relevant law and how it applies, and then everyone can move onto the next case.
>> No. 28447 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 4:03 pm
28447 spacer
>>28446
>Then you are wrong because you've seen to many proceedural TV shows, and never been inside a low level court.
Whatever you say, m7.
>> No. 28448 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 4:21 pm
28448 spacer
>>28447

My mistake. They must have to spend hundreds of man hours finding out who the 'real' perpetrator is. Because the guy in the video and owns the channel is too obvious so they must be framed. Even if they self identify as them, the truth must go deeper we need to work out who is blackmailing them to say they did it and what they have on them.
>> No. 28449 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 5:07 pm
28449 spacer
>>28448
At the risk of repeating myself, "Whatever you say, m7."
>> No. 28450 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 5:22 pm
28450 spacer
>>28449

Have you actually been in a court, m8?
>> No. 28452 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 5:27 pm
28452 spacer
>>28450
Unless you work in one, I've almost certainly been in more than you have.
>> No. 28453 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 7:09 pm
28453 spacer
>>28452


Not your finest retort rotterlad.
>> No. 28454 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 7:17 pm
28454 spacer
>>28453
Would you have preferred if I'd skipped the facts and just said something about your mother instead?
>> No. 28455 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 7:19 pm
28455 spacer
>>28454


Yes.
>> No. 28456 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 7:57 pm
28456 spacer
>>28455

Your mum decided to leave the house and almost two years later hasn't figured out how to do it.
>> No. 28457 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 9:41 pm
28457 spacer
>>28456

I take back what I said before. It wasn't just that one, all your retorts are shit.
>> No. 28458 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 10:24 pm
28458 spacer
>>28457
Don't blame me, you're the one that asked for it.
>> No. 28459 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 10:28 pm
28459 spacer
>>28458

Take some responsibly for your actions lad. This is why you end up in court so much.
>> No. 28460 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 10:29 pm
28460 spacer
>>28459
I end up in court so much, actually, because I'm the judge.
>> No. 28461 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 10:37 pm
28461 spacer
>>28460

You need to hurry the fuck up with your deliberations then.
>> No. 28462 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 11:07 pm
28462 spacer
>>28460

ACTUAL JUDGE.
>> No. 28463 Anonymous
21st March 2019
Thursday 11:18 pm
28463 spacer
>>28460

I refer you to the reply given in Arkell v. Pressdram.

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password