|>>|| No. 21962
/int/craft 300BC is launching on the 23th of September
* IP Address: intcraft.online
* Server Version: 1.8.8 (any client from 1.8, 1.9 or 1.10 can join the server.)
* Chien's World Map cropped to Eurasia
* Towny, Brewery, meme recipes, word filter and more..
RP and General Rules
Contrary to previous iterations we will now state the actual rules for the server in a clear way, pre-launch. In theory, as always, there is only one rule: Don’t be a shitter. If you follow this set of rules, you are thereby not a shitter and you are in theory allowed to do what you want on Intcraft, and it will be up to the server population and community to put an end to their own disputes.
Towny War Flag will only be enabled from Friday-Sunday, from Monday-Thursday it will be disabled. PvP will always be enabled.
First 24 hours after launch will have War Flag disabled
1. Building a town/nation must be historically accurate for that location given the current time (300bc-300ad)
2. Buildings do not have to be 100% accurate, variations are allowed. But no memes.
3. Towns do not have to be exactly in the same geographical location as they were, but it should be in the same general area.
4. If you only want to pvp, find a pvp server
5. If you only want to buildfag, join a nation or get gud.
6. Nations can spread through conquest or diplomacy, but no Atlantic Federation tier memes.
7. Towns must be in a nation (within 24 hours of its creation)
1. No spam
2. No hacking
3. No advertising
4. No betraying
5. No alt accounts
6. No advertising /int/craft to unapproved boards/sites
7. No talking about Anime
Moderators and Janitors will strictly enforce these clear rules only, if you arent breaking any rules there will be no punishment.
Neither Moderators or Janitors will recieve creative mode, or anything of the sort that would have much potential of game breaking abuse. They strictly exist to enforce the current set rules to some degree until an admin is available