[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
news

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]

Posting mode: Reply [Last 50 posts]
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 15041)
Message
File  []
close
dragqueens_0.jpg
150411504115041
>> No. 15041 Anonymous
10th May 2018
Thursday 5:43 pm
15041 spacer
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/drag-queens-banned-from-performing-at-free-pride-glasgow-event-over-fears-acts-will-offend-trans-10405214.html

>Drag queens banned from performing at Free Pride Glasgow event over fears acts will offend trans people

[...]

>The organisation said in a statement that it hopes to create a safe space for all members of the LGBTQIA+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, intersex, asexual) community, and that while the decision may "disappoint" some people "the needs of the most marginalised groups within our community come first."

[...]

>Free Pride Glasgow said: “It was felt that it [drag performance] would make some of those who were transgender or questioning their gender uncomfortable. It was felt by the group within the Trans/Non Binary Caucus that some drag performance, particularly cis drag, hinges on the social view of gender and making it into a joke, however transgender individuals do not feel as though their gender identity is a joke.”


Life rarely takes the piss out of itself like this. It almost sounds like the plot of a South Park episode.
967 posts omitted. Last 50 posts shown. Expand all images.
>> No. 32723 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 11:29 am
32723 spacer
>>32712
Because while I don't give a hoot about any of this Kiwi Farms-tier guff, it all began as a discussion about said guff. It wasn't two people talking about the Paris Commune before a third and fourth showed up and started harping on about a rudgwicksteamshow.co.ukor who said something mean about Lewis Hamilton or something equally as pointless. You really ought to pay close attention to what I write on here, much of it is a quite entertaining and rather sage.
>> No. 32731 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 5:18 pm
32731 spacer
>>32723

I want to believe you, but that word filter suggests one of the 3 of us is pretty tilted by even the mention of the site. And it isn't me or >>32712.
>> No. 32733 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 5:49 pm
32733 spacer
>>32731

The word filter was put there to annoy the one user who, every time somone mentioned Rudgwick, posted a link, or gave an opinion inline with someone on the site, would go fucking mental and complain that rudgewick stuff belonged on Rudgwick.
>> No. 32734 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 5:59 pm
32734 spacer
>>32733

Also the Rudgwick Steam Show is a good day out with a fucking mental website.
>> No. 32735 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 6:20 pm
32735 spacer
>>32733

That argument seems back to front based on what the word filter affects.
>> No. 32736 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 6:22 pm
32736 spacer
>>32735

I'm not a clever man. I just wanted to annoy the complainer the next time they complained, and then nobody else complained about the filter so it stayed, in true britfa style.
>> No. 32738 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 6:46 pm
32738 spacer
>>32736

Fair enough I took 2+2 and made 5.
>> No. 32739 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 6:48 pm
32739 spacer
>>32691

Because being discriminated against because of your class/gender/race is structural and unavoidable prejudice that's going to occur unfairly regardless of what you say or do about it. If you're an educated white middle class tranny, your degree of marginalisation is about as severe as my marginalisation for being a furry.

Trans people are marginalised, of course they are, but if you already belong to the most privileged demographic with the sole exception of being trans, you've got relatively little to complain about. Intersectionality innit m8.

Have a guess which one of these avenues of marginalisation I think is the most impactful.
>> No. 32742 Anonymous
25th March 2021
Thursday 8:55 pm
32742 spacer
>>32731
>one of the 3 of us
I'm new here, and I don't know what the word filter applies to yet. But nobody has mentioned the cartoon white alien mascot of rudgwicksteamshow.co.uk, so let's see if rudgwicksteamshow.co.uk.com is the rudgwicksteamshow.co.uk that triggers the wordfilter.
>> No. 32743 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 4:58 am
32743 spacer

130762189422.png
327433274332743
>>32742
There's only three posters on the site.
>> No. 32744 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 8:17 am
32744 spacer
>>32743
If it ever seems like more, then that usually means one of us is arguing with himself.
>> No. 32745 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 8:26 am
32745 spacer

fourLights.jpg
327453274532745
>>32744
>> No. 32746 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 8:33 am
32746 spacer
>>32745

I <3 David Warner.
>> No. 32748 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 12:13 pm
32748 spacer
>>32739
>Intersectionality innit m8
What? That's not intersectionality, that's competing in the Oppression Olympics.

Intersectionality is the theoretical framework that oppressions intersect. It's got nothing to do with who has 'the most to complain about'.
>> No. 32749 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 12:30 pm
32749 spacer
>>32748

You are implying those concepts aren't related but they seem heavily entwined, one is just a pejorative for the ham-fisted attempts to implement the other.

Intersectionality without oppression olympics is meaningless because if we all try we can shuffle things around to say we are the victim and that we overcame something. Without keeping score we might as well throw the whole thing in the rubbish and just help the needy (how very classist of me but then you might end up helping a lot of white homeless men). But that doesn't determine who gets the keys to power, which is what it has really been about.
>> No. 32754 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 2:49 pm
32754 spacer
>>32748
>Intersectionality is the theoretical framework that oppressions intersect. It's got nothing to do with who has 'the most to complain about'.

Oppressions intersect and therefore...some people have more to complain about than others?
>> No. 32756 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 3:48 pm
32756 spacer
>>32749
I think you're about five steps away from saying the Jews are flooding Europe with immigrants in order to take over the world, lad. Get off the path now.
>> No. 32757 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 4:05 pm
32757 spacer
>>32756
You can't possibly be that arrogant to think everyone who doesn't agree with your philosophy is a literal Nazi.
>> No. 32759 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 5:07 pm
32759 spacer
>>32757
I think it's the same person who believes that being white should preclude you from taking roles relating to equality.
>> No. 32760 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 5:11 pm
32760 spacer
>>32757
Quite the opposite, I said his way of thinking is indicative of someone who is heading down the alt-right path. It's interesting that you misread my post like that though.
>> No. 32762 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 5:56 pm
32762 spacer
>>32760

"I never said you were a nazi I mearly said you believe there is going to be a white genocide orchestrated by the jews, because you critiqued my view"

Well when you put it like that I feel stupid.
>> No. 32763 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 6:36 pm
32763 spacer
>>32760

Could you explain what part of his post made you think that?
>> No. 32764 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 6:40 pm
32764 spacer
>>32763

He critiqued intersectionalism and as we all know, the only critiques of intersectionalism come from the far right. Do not look at the Marxist critiques of intersectionalism, they're just a false-flag by the far right.
>> No. 32765 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 6:46 pm
32765 spacer
>>32762
Again, I didn't say that that's what he believes. How is it you're struggling this much?

>>32763
It's the unspoken implication of there being a grand conspiracy at work: that oppressed people are only playing at being victims in order to grab "the keys to power", as he puts it. Like I say, that's only a few steps away from 'Jews are controlling our minds with SJW nonsense'.
>> No. 32767 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 7:16 pm
32767 spacer
>>32765

You should probably read his post again.
>> No. 32768 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 7:18 pm
32768 spacer
>>32765

>the unspoken implication

Solid argument.
>> No. 32769 Anonymous
26th March 2021
Friday 8:00 pm
32769 spacer
>>32765
>It's the unspoken implication of there being a grand conspiracy

Fucking hell.
>> No. 32780 Anonymous
27th March 2021
Saturday 11:28 am
32780 spacer
>>32767>>32768>>32769

Nah lads he got me fair and square with the unspoken implication of conspiracy, the reason I hand wave the idea that intersectional problems is I believe them to be wholly irrelevant to actual suffering and just about power for shapeshifting reptilaniods who control us- I don't care how black, trans, gay or female someone is, if they talk about their problems, of perceived discrimination as relevant when they earn over 100k a year, I am going to presume them a cunt and hold prejudice against them against them (why? I'll give you a clue it isn't because they are black trans gay or female (it is the hiss)) equally it doesn't matter how white and cis and male a homeless person is I am going to assume them to have no privilege.
You are going to never convince me the traits we seem to always focus on with intersectionality are more relevant than education, and wealth/income. And yet we don't talk about those anymore when we talk about privilege, isn't that interesting? It's like we aren't supposed to improve the system to be more equitable, or care about others need, No progress now is that the new reptilian overlord wears a different colour and shape of skin suit, that's the true liberation. And white males from poor backgrounds who are doing the worst in education in this country is problem solved, serves them right for being privileged shits.

So why do I think intersectionality as a concept took off then? Multiple reasons, Americans are incapable of talking about class is a big one, and we are now incapable of telling the difference between US and us. It appeals a lot of people who feel they are entitled to more but aren’t actually doing too bad for themselves, every minor transgression against them can now be weaved into a rich complex tapestry of how they have a worse life and deserve better with no real justification. Also it feels good to hand wave away any man who disagrees with your position as completely incapable of understanding and therefore invalid, you don’t have to explain or justify your position anymore it is your truth only you could know, and of course it appeals to any well to do female reptilian overlord who wants to take over an aging males nest, and the peasants are happy finally we have a female giant lizard devouring them instead.

It’s all tribalism of the worst kind that appeals to petty selfish motivations, improves nothing, and actively distracts away from killing the lizards.
>> No. 32781 Anonymous
27th March 2021
Saturday 12:50 pm
32781 spacer
>>32780
>And yet we don't talk about those anymore when we talk about privilege, isn't that interesting?
I know, right? It's almost as if they're trying to suggest that there's some correlation between those "traits" and education/wealth/income which isn't merely coincidental.
>> No. 32782 Anonymous
27th March 2021
Saturday 1:33 pm
32782 spacer
>>32781

And yet there isn't give that women do better in education? and Indians do better in income in this country than more privileged groups? what's THAT about eh? Anyone cynical might just dismiss the suggest connection as being relevant as a load of special intrest bollocks.
>> No. 32988 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 12:41 pm
32988 spacer

parody of it self.jpg
329883298832988
https://xtramagazine.com/love-sex/queer-haircut-straight-boyfriend-197564

> I received a text from an old friend. As the first person I came out to, he’d guided me through my “baby gay” years of college. “I like your haircut,” he typed. “You definitely don’t look straight.”
>Exactly what I was going for.

>In this tired solitude, all my communities—but perhaps especially my queer community—have drifted further away. Even more acutely, I felt that my queerness was drifting away. I found the pandemic invisibilizing. So much of this time is characterized by stasis, and we remember people as we last saw them. I sometimes feel one dimensional in other people’s eyes; through a hetero-lens, my queerness becomes flattened.


>Cole created space for my queerness to exist in our monogamous relationship, invited me to be all of myself with him. He sends me videos from Lesbian TikTok and tweets about Doc Martens. He consumes content from queer creators, texts me “happy bi vis day shorty!” and asks how he can be supportive.

>I laid in bed next to Cole and scrolled through Instagram, pausing my feed to watch the Canadian 1,500-metre record-holder bleach and dye her pixie cut over her bathroom sink. “She’s my new favourite queer runner,”

tldr; ME ME ME look at me!

The fuck is this narcissistic attention whore shit? Is being queer just a fashion and constant validation for othering yourself, so you don't have to face that you are boring and lack self esteem? Because that’s what you would think from reading the article.
>> No. 32989 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 12:52 pm
32989 spacer
>>32988

It definitely seems like it for the kind of people who make a point of saying queer instead of just, you know, gay, which is what all the gays I know call themselves.
>> No. 32990 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 12:52 pm
32990 spacer
>>32988
>The fuck is this narcissistic attention whore shit?
I think the term for it is "clickbait".
>> No. 32994 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 1:37 pm
32994 spacer
>>32988

Do you remember all those tiresome acrobat kids who collected identities like they were Pokemon? They're hitting 30 now and they still haven't developed a real personality.
>> No. 32995 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 1:42 pm
32995 spacer
>>32988
Magazine about queer culture publishes article about queer culture shocker.
>> No. 32996 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 1:42 pm
32996 spacer
>>32988
Cool it, hot head. It's just one article, you don't have to work yourself up into a heart attack over it. Love the reaffirmation of how low women's standards are though. The lad shaved off a bit of her hair, I think, and she wrote a whole article about how great he is. Not sure, didn't read it.

>Twitter screenshot
Off to the penal colony with you.
>> No. 32998 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 2:22 pm
32998 spacer
>>32995
If queer culture is really so vapid I'm not sure it is worth celebrating or protecting. I realise you could make the same accusations about being goth but we aren't supposed to think of queer as being quite so vain and lacking in substance and purely performative.

I cut my hair, now I am queer seems like a weird bar for entry and standard for self-identity, that when I got a new haircut and people at school called me gay, I am starting to wonder if they were right.

This person seems like all they have going on for them is telling people they are queer and that seems tragic. I see them as a microcosm of society what they are doing as a symptom of modern alienation, like we have fucked our own sense of self worth that we don’t know where to get it anymore.
>> No. 32999 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 2:58 pm
32999 spacer
>>32989
She's not gay, she has a straight boyfriend in a heteronormative relationship. She's, I guess, bi but she needs to reaffirm that because she can't just be a fucking individual but needs to feel part of a clique. I expect nothing less from the existence of a blogger on some unknown online website.

>>32998
Are you intentionally trying to rile us up over bullshit? Yes LGBT culture has a superficial consumerist undercurrent, lot's of wannabes, try-hards and outright mentalists. But it's that culture that has allowed it to flourish, a transaction between a people who have historically lacked an open cultural space and a capitalist system that by design fills that need with both sides recognising the absurdity and playfulness of it. Today's gay power bloc is the pink pound.

You see this relationship go awry instead with the OP where people try to break away from capitalism only to start immediately imposing rigid boundaries over who is acceptable and what services are provided.
>> No. 33006 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 4:25 pm
33006 spacer
>>32999

I think people should be be riled over this bullshit otherwise it removes all meaning from everything and you might as well say your sexuality is hufflepuff with a straight face.

If you don't gatekeeper this shit, the internet and capitalism will dilute this to the point that it loses all meaning and make it something you can just buy, you should be bothered if you think institutions have any meaning whatsoever. The alternative is that everything has its price and is up for consumption regardless of sincerity.

Yes I hate hyper consumerism. It's not so much that I think the wrong side won the cold war, but that I think since its end no one has had a hand on the break of the behavioural sink.

I suppose I can't be surprised LGBT is the lowest of low hanging fruit for company ethics. I remember going to London pride and the parade was exclusively companies the humanity has been entirely removed for corporate promotion. But I like to pretend everyone knows that the emperor has no clothes we aren't that doomed as a species, but articles like this remind me, No there really are people who would buy starbuck because the cup had a rainbow flag on it, because they think it makes them more gay, and being gay is cool.
>> No. 33009 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 4:43 pm
33009 spacer

0-229[1].jpg
330093300933009
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/trans-rudgwicksteamshow.co.uk-mod-fire-inviting-minors-home-hormone-shots-behind-parents-backs/

>Trans rudgwicksteamshow.co.uk moderator Ianna Drew Urquhart is facing scrutiny for allegedly having minors come to their apartment to take hormones and puberty blockers — apparently without their parent’s knowledge or consent.

>In a post on rudgwicksteamshow.co.uk, Urquhart joked that “with the number of trans girls that have come thru my apartment, I need to rename it Drewie’s House of Wayward Trans Girls.”

Oh dear.
>> No. 33012 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 5:00 pm
33012 spacer
>>33009
That's not as hideously obnoxious as the other one. Obviously, some under-18 LGBTQIA+ rainbow pixies are attention-seeking imbeciles who just need a slap, but others aren't, and there's no way of knowing which ones are which.

What I want to know is, when they pick a new name for themselves, why do they always pick such stupid names? Just be Claire or Sarah or Laura or Emma. Don't call yourself "Ianna", for God's sake.
>> No. 33014 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 5:15 pm
33014 spacer
>>33012

>when they pick a new name for themselves, why do they always pick such stupid names? Just be Claire or Sarah or Laura or Emma. Don't call yourself "Ianna", for God's sake.

Some of it might be overcompensation. On the other hand, I think a lot of people, not just trans, would probably go a bit colourful if they got to choose a new name for themselves.
>> No. 33018 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 5:36 pm
33018 spacer
>>33006
>capitalism will dilute this to the point that it loses all meaning

SpongeBob SquarePants being bi is a bit much for me but it's undoubtedly been an instrument for acceptance by translating gay wealth into power. If being gay ends up being as benign as being left-handed then what better outcome do you want? What meaning are you trying to find in sexuality?

Yes, Pride is a corporate festival. It has no specified date these days because hotels and retail make a fortune off every city doing it differently which allows for people to even follow Pride. I don't think it detracts from the fundamental purpose and if not then you can hang out with your authoritarian friends debating what punk is and calling people posers.

>doomed as a species

It's getting odder and odder that you people exist these days. We're seriously talking about colonies in orbit, on the Moon and on Mars without even dedicating a significant amount of human effort to the endeavour. As a civilization we're pretty much good for the foreseeable future, if we crack commercially viable fusion or even space-based solar power then we're more than fine.
>> No. 33029 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 6:33 pm
33029 spacer
>>33009

I'd block her puberty IYKWIM.

>>33018

>If being gay ends up being as benign as being left-handed then what better outcome do you want?

The early gay liberation movement that created Pride was closely interconnected with a broader left-wing movement and sought not merely acceptance, but a radical transformation of society. I'm largely OK with the pinkwashed corporate gay thing, but I can see why people get grumpy.

https://sourcebooks.fordham.edu/pwh/glf-london.asp

>We're seriously talking about colonies in orbit, on the Moon and on Mars without even dedicating a significant amount of human effort to the endeavour.

Let the dullards have Earth - I'm going to Elon's pansexual circlejerk on Mars. While they're still arguing about gender identity, I'll be getting my knob replaced with one of these:


>> No. 33031 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 6:54 pm
33031 spacer
>>33018

>If being gay ends up being as benign as being left-handed then what better outcome do you want?
Well that is a lie isn't it. It isn't being treated like that. It is treated as something super important in a public space, this person had an existential crisis over that no one had congratulated them on being gay, and they had to look more gay and show others they look more gay to feel better about themselves that sounds like what is being created isn’t benign. I would much prefer it was benign.
This example violates a sense of what should be personal and the inner and what should be the public. In many ways my proble is not about this being about sexuality but the fact this person needs other people to tell them who they are, and I consider that a sickness and one that seems to have been on the rise.

>What meaning are you trying to find in sexuality?
If you don't see the inherent value in sexuality or any importance or relevance or sacredness to the self I can't even begin to explain the problem.
The only thing I could say that I hope you understand is, if there is a line where commercialization should stop and a right to privacy should begin that line should be drawn well before the point of confabulating sexual expression with your brand of coffee. I don't feel like my sexuality should, quite literally in this case, be someone else’s business.

>I don't think it detracts from the fundamental purpose
What is it you see as the fundamental purpose exactly? I do the same way that I shudder a church had sponsored content in the sermon, even though I am not religious I think some spaces need to be protected from corporate interference and expressing comfort in sexuality is one of them.

>It's getting odder and odder that you people exist these days.
My kind of people have existed since the crucible of humanity, Plato wrote a couple of angry rants about how Athens was going to the dogs, because too many girls were playing the flute, he was right then and I am right now.
I don't particularly care much about the point of if our species replicates, my stance is one of cultural advancement and actualisation as anything other than apes in jewellery who need society to constantly tell them they approve of them.
>> No. 33032 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 7:26 pm
33032 spacer
>>33031
I fully believe that spending too much time online makes people so obsessed with identity politics. It's like those sketches (I hope they weren't Little Britain but I think they were) about that guy who was the only gay in the village. The Internet brings us all together. Nobody who uses social media is the only anything any more, so you can never be "that guy who xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx". People who lead largely offline lives seem unaffected by this problem, but once you are being exposed to thousands of opposing viewpoints every day, on bloody Twitter, the only way to be "that guy" is to be yourself as loudly and intrusively as possible. Just like how we, here, regularly take it in turns to one-up each other with posts that of course we should burn down banks, everybody thinks that, but it won't really do anything unless the bankers are locked inside as we do it. Everything online is more extreme; it just is.
>> No. 33036 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 8:53 pm
33036 spacer
>>33032

>Nobody who uses social media is the only anything any more

True. No matter how marginal your minority is, there's going to be hundreds or thousands of you somewhere who are just like you. On a good day, this can do good, e.g. when it brings together sufferers of very rare diseases. Like that documentary I saw that one time about how closely connected children with progeria are, the world over. More power to them. But apart from that, all the shouty, difficult, opinionated, self important loners now have an illusion of numbers, and a platform from which they annoy all the rest of the world. And where an ad campaign gets taken down that literally no more than a few dozen people worldwide on Twitter took offence at.


>but once you are being exposed to thousands of opposing viewpoints every day, on bloody Twitter

The weird thing being that a lot of them think that their opinion is the only one that matters, and if you disagree with them, you get called every name in the book, or much worse. We've got an entire generation and a half now who have grown up sheltered in the belief that nobody has a right to have an opinion that differs from theirs.
>> No. 33037 Anonymous
5th April 2021
Monday 9:22 pm
33037 spacer
>>33036

There was a bit of an uproar before the last London Gay Pride about a bunch of TERFs wanting to march. IIRC only eight of them turned up. In real life it's obvious that they're just a handful of nutters, but social media is weirdly powerful in allowing a handful of nutters to seem like a mass movement.
>> No. 33040 Anonymous
6th April 2021
Tuesday 3:40 am
33040 spacer
>>33018
The idea of getting acceptance via money-as-power seems like the sort of thing that would underscore that we live in a deeply unwell society. Don't treat people like human beings because they're human beings, or because what they do in their bedroom doesn't affect you in any way, or any of that: No, do it because there's a 1.5% higher annual return on your company accounts if you pretend to like them.
And if the group isn't a particularly impressive economic force? Gypsies or something? Well then, why should you be expected to treat them as human?

>We're seriously talking about colonies in orbit, on the Moon and on Mars
We were doing this in the 1950s and 1960s before budget cuts hit. This isn't a mark of progress, it's a mark of decay. There are few things more depressing than the knowledge that our idea of "the future" has barely advanced from 2001. Not 2001AD, 2001: A Space Odyssey.
(Oh, but there's a winking irony to it all and instead of Pan Am space shuttles we've got the orbiting Tesla, so we've obviously advanced a thousand years in the last 60...)
>> No. 33042 Anonymous
6th April 2021
Tuesday 1:41 pm
33042 spacer
>>33037

> but social media is weirdly powerful in allowing a handful of nutters to seem like a mass movement.

Exactly my point.

It's virtually impossible as a corporation or a similarly large entity to not offend a small handful of people everytime you do X or Y. It's always been that way, even before the Internet. Even in the 1970s or 80s, BBC or ITV received complaints from people after airing gaudy programmes that the majority were fine with. In the case of some global ad campaigns, which are aimed at potentially millions or billions of people worldwide, all it takes is ten or twenty overly opinionated SJWs, and then a few hundred others who can't be arsed one way or the other but take at face value and retweet what professional SJWs spout all over the Internet, because it's yet another welcome way for those few hundred to channel their diffuse anger at the world.

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password