[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
BADASSES

Return ] Entire Thread ] Last 50 posts ]

Posting mode: Reply
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 68192)
Message
File  []
close
no.jpg
681926819268192
>> No. 68192 YubYub
8th March 2021
Monday 9:45 am
68192 spacer
My money is on Princess Michael of Kent.
Expand all images.
>> No. 68193 R4GE
8th March 2021
Monday 11:16 am
68193 spacer

images_2019-02_3fbb2b70-3062-11e9-b5ff-89575e075ee.jpg
681936819368193

>> No. 68194 Are Moaty
8th March 2021
Monday 2:57 pm
68194 spacer
>>68193
Oprah's said Harry confirmed to her it wasn't Brenda or Philip.

Anyway, being concerned about its race probably meant whether it was a shape-shifting reptilian or a human.
>> No. 68195 Searchfag
8th March 2021
Monday 3:51 pm
68195 spacer
I'm not sure how having the celebrity equivalent of a facebook teary counts as wanting to live a private life. My money is on Charles but the racial thing sounds like a bit of a fabrication, from what I gather he's keen on having a clear out of who counts as a royal.

>>68194
The only rational explanation is that Phillip was replaced years ago by a double. There's no fucking way he hasn't put his foot in it on having a black great-grandchild.
>> No. 68196 YubYub
8th March 2021
Monday 4:07 pm
68196 spacer
>>68195
If you showed someone a picture of the baby I doubt many would know he's one-quarter black. I mean, I'm not entirely convinced Meghan is actually black; it feels more like people want her to be black than she actually is black.
>> No. 68197 Auntiefucker
8th March 2021
Monday 4:17 pm
68197 spacer
>>68196

She looks like a white woman dipped in tea.
>> No. 68198 YubYub
8th March 2021
Monday 4:18 pm
68198 spacer
>>68196

Phillip, stop posting, get some rest.
>> No. 68199 Auntiefucker
8th March 2021
Monday 4:24 pm
68199 spacer
>>68196

Oh sweetie, race is a social construct and a spectrum; please stop being so oppressive and problematic.
>> No. 68200 Anonymous
8th March 2021
Monday 4:38 pm
68200 spacer
>>68199
Fucking speccy cunt.
>> No. 68202 Are Moaty
9th March 2021
Tuesday 9:55 am
68202 spacer
>>68200
Foam from your mouth, steam from your ears etc.
>> No. 68203 Anonymous
9th March 2021
Tuesday 12:56 pm
68203 spacer

1920px-Ipatjew-Haus2.jpg
682036820368203
Regarding the Royals I think we just need to lock them all in a room together so they can figure it out for themselves.
>> No. 68204 YubYub
9th March 2021
Tuesday 1:18 pm
68204 spacer
>>68203

only if it's televised 24 hours a day and we unfreeze davina mccall from whatever cryogenic chamber she's in to host it.

prince phillip in the diary room alone would be worth a gander.
>> No. 68205 YubYub
9th March 2021
Tuesday 1:36 pm
68205 spacer
I really don't get it, she's barely even magnolia. You could put her in a lineup of completely ethnically "white" people and still have people darker skinned than her.

We're all adopting this daft, perplexing Yank concept of race and it's at times arbitrary, absurd and utterly inscrutable. The royal family obviously are racist, I mean they come from a time Britain ruled half the brown people in the world, but what even is the fuss here. You can't be racist against someone who isn't even racial.
>> No. 68206 Moralfag
9th March 2021
Tuesday 1:52 pm
68206 spacer
>>68205
It's snobbishness. The royals don't like her because a) She's American and b) a celebrity. That's all there is to it. They don't want a brash stuck up yank changing the way they do things. This isn't a jack black movie. It's got fuck all to do with her skin.
>> No. 68207 Moralfag
9th March 2021
Tuesday 2:17 pm
68207 spacer
>>68206
You say that, but I don't know exactly what she's supposed to have tried to change. On the contrary going on what she said in the interview she claims to have tried her hardest to fit in despite very little support from 'the institution' e.g. Googling the lyrics to the national anthem and hymns. If she was trying to reform the monarchy that's news to me.

I couldn't put a fag paper in between Kate and Meghan in terms of how they appear to have acted immediately after marrying into the family. They both went around meeting people, smiling, and wearing nice dresses. Yet one has received ire and the other hasn't.
>> No. 68208 YubYub
9th March 2021
Tuesday 2:29 pm
68208 spacer
>>68207

That doesn't change the point you're replying to. She might well not have tried to change anything, but even in neutral conversation an american acrtress is going to be recieved differently than an upper middle class englishwoman.

My grandma is often horrified at how "aggresive" even the mildest americans are, and she is almost certainly less high strung than any given royal.
>> No. 68209 Searchfag
9th March 2021
Tuesday 2:59 pm
68209 spacer
>>68206
>IT'S SNOBBISHNESS. THE ROYALS DON'T LIKE HER BECAUSE A) SHE'S AMERICAN AND B) A CELEBRITY. THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT.

lads, are... are we royalty?
>> No. 68210 R4GE
9th March 2021
Tuesday 3:00 pm
68210 spacer
>>68209
We're British.
>> No. 68211 Samefag
9th March 2021
Tuesday 3:03 pm
68211 spacer
I assumed the family devide has something to do with Meghan Markles political connections.
>> No. 68212 Are Moaty
9th March 2021
Tuesday 3:22 pm
68212 spacer
>>68207
The Mail in particular were pretty disparaging of Kate before she married Prince William, making out that the Middletons were sharp-elbowed social climbers who raised their daughters to be gold diggers and snare rich husbands to try and hide that they were new money scum. They did a complete u-turn after the wedding and now write articles about 'thrifty kate' because she wore the same coat more than once.
>> No. 68216 Searchfag
9th March 2021
Tuesday 4:46 pm
68216 spacer

081211_pippa_middletons_butt_600110812112751110812.jpg
682166821668216
>>68212
Oh I don't know, I can already think of one example where the press tried even after the wedding:
>Pippa Middleton's bottom 'was FALSE' during royal wedding of William and Kate - claims French expert
>The bum that stole the show during the 2011 royal wedding has been accused of being fake by a respected French royal expert
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/pippa-middletons-bum-was-false-3482751

Then again, Kate had her house in order and didn't have palace staff leaking bullying accusations or whatever other controversy Meghan provided on a given week which is the fodder newspapers actually care about (because money). The fact that she'll probably also be Queen one day might have also dawned on editors.
>> No. 68217 Are Moaty
10th March 2021
Wednesday 7:25 am
68217 spacer
If I got a black woman pregnant I would wonder what the baby would look like. I didn't realise this was racist.
>> No. 68218 Anonymous
10th March 2021
Wednesday 7:41 am
68218 spacer
I've known plenty of people, my own family even, to come out with casually racist shite often enough. If the royal family isn't ten times as bad I'd be flabbergasted. I'm quite confused as to why you lads think otherwise, probably a lot of you are casually racist too, but I don't care about the royal family beyond how we, errr, get rid of them a swiftly as possible.

>>68217
Fucking hell, autistlad, get a clue.
>> No. 68219 YubYub
10th March 2021
Wednesday 7:53 am
68219 spacer
>>68218
It's not that we don't think the royal family can be racist, even if Philip hasn't had a gaffe in a while, it's more that we're not entirely convinced that the reason Meghan and Harry decided to leave the royal family was because of dolphin rape.
>> No. 68220 Samefag
10th March 2021
Wednesday 8:22 am
68220 spacer
Can't even escape this mind numbing bullshit on this autist shed.

Thread hidden.
>> No. 68221 Anonymous
10th March 2021
Wednesday 8:52 am
68221 spacer
>>68220
Oh, Piers.
>> No. 68222 Ambulancelad
10th March 2021
Wednesday 9:02 am
68222 spacer
>>68219

>the reason Meghan and Harry decided to leave the royal family was because of dolphin rape

Meghan and Harry haven't said that. dolphin rape may or may not be a factor, but their fundamental fear was a re-run of Diana, with Meghan being marginalised for failing to fit in with the Royal machinery.
>> No. 68223 R4GE
10th March 2021
Wednesday 10:15 am
68223 spacer
It's possibly all the more tiresome how we're expected to have sympathy for the poor girl, she's had such a rough time of it, I bet she was starting to run out of £50 notes to dry her tears on.

The royal family is almost certainly racist, how can it not be, but this is the culmination of the identity politics brain rot eating away at any and all foundation of class consciousness in the western world. When someone who until very recently was actual fucking royalty gets the victim treatment and we're all expected to think it's tragic.
>> No. 68224 Anonymous
10th March 2021
Wednesday 10:34 am
68224 spacer
>>68223
How can you not have sympathy for someone who was made to cry over the choice of flowers at her £32million wedding?
>> No. 68225 Anonymous
10th March 2021
Wednesday 11:01 am
68225 spacer
Megan and Harry won't be first in line for the guillotine, that's as good as I'll give them.
>> No. 68226 Searchfag
10th March 2021
Wednesday 11:16 am
68226 spacer
>>68224
I'm sure the arguments I have with my girlfriend wouldn't evoke any sympathy if they made the tabloids either. I think she's well aware the only reason they're discussing it is because the media want people to discuss it, you don't need be patronising about it.
>> No. 68227 Paedofag
10th March 2021
Wednesday 11:29 am
68227 spacer
Is the media in the UK just that much worse? Compared to other places.
>> No. 68228 Searchfag
10th March 2021
Wednesday 12:04 pm
68228 spacer
>>68227
Probably now we've been Americanised.
>> No. 68229 Anonymous
10th March 2021
Wednesday 12:06 pm
68229 spacer

img-1837-jpg-1575648545.jpg
682296822968229
>>68223
>THE ROYAL FAMILY IS ALMOST CERTAINLY RACIST, HOW CAN IT NOT BE, BUT THIS IS THE CULMINATION OF THE IDENTITY POLITICS BRAIN ROT EATING AWAY AT ANY AND ALL FOUNDATION OF CLASS CONSCIOUSNESS IN THE WESTERN WORLD. WHEN SOMEONE WHO UNTIL VERY RECENTLY WAS ACTUAL FUCKING ROYALTY GETS THE VICTIM TREATMENT AND WE'RE ALL EXPECTED TO THINK IT'S TRAGIC.

I reckon its mostly a shattering of aspirational illusions. Girls still grow up dreaming about marrying prince charming and later as a form of escapism from the dreary humdrum of a working class life. To learn that the world doesn't work like a fairy tale can be a shock that is particularly offensive to Americans who need reassuring that meritocracy exists.

Haven't you ever wondered what it would be like to be King? I like to think I'd be okay at it until I'm either exposed as a complete asparagus or my life comes back to haunt me.

>>68226
>I'M SURE THE ARGUMENTS I HAVE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WOULDN'T EVOKE ANY SYMPATHY IF THEY MADE THE TABLOIDS EITHER.

Depends on the argument really, Jeremy Kyle and agony aunt columns should tell us all we need to know on the public's interest in the affairs of the other classes and the divisions that can emerge.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a stern talking to from Kate. Or the chance to see her dominating Meghan on her wedding day for that matter.
>> No. 68230 Crabkiller
10th March 2021
Wednesday 12:48 pm
68230 spacer
>>68229
If people are really going around aspiring to marry into the monarchy I need to drop my passive monarchism
The main reason I tolerate the idea is because I tell myself it puts a cap on aspirational bullshit. It drives home the impact your origins has on your life circumstances: Anyone can rise to the top of yank society - just start a business in an up and coming natural monopoly as a merely quite-rich wanker - but in Britain we've got a cap: You can get all the money you like, you can sell the king of Saudi Arabia a trillion pounds worth of fighter jets and pocket every penny, but you'll never be the Queen. You weren't born into it. That breaks the ice for the principle that sometimes you can't overcome your birth. In the American example you're stuck rebutting stupid anecdotes all day rather than just going "So you think you could be the next king?"
>> No. 68231 Anonymous
10th March 2021
Wednesday 1:08 pm
68231 spacer

454787_1-tt-width-315-height-492-crop-1-bgcolor-ff.jpg
682316823168231
>>68230
There are plenty of avenues to become king, you could murder the entire family until you get to a woman willing to marry you for example. Don't let your dreams end with becoming a footballers wife or dentist.
>> No. 68232 YubYub
10th March 2021
Wednesday 1:31 pm
68232 spacer
>>68227
Spite can go a very long way. The British public love to see someone built up so they can be knocked down.

Benefit cuts are very popular because a lot of people would rather be elevated above someone else by making the other person worse off rather than through improving their own lot. They love a bit of suffering.
>> No. 68233 YubYub
10th March 2021
Wednesday 4:57 pm
68233 spacer
>>68229

The muscle tone on that filly. My god.
>> No. 68236 Moralfag
11th March 2021
Thursday 9:32 pm
68236 spacer

pierce.jpg
682366823668236
Jesus wept.
>> No. 68241 R4GE
11th March 2021
Thursday 10:46 pm
68241 spacer
>>68236

I misread that as "Keep Piers Morgan on GHB" and the world was temporally a more interesting place.
>> No. 68242 YubYub
11th March 2021
Thursday 11:29 pm
68242 spacer
>>68241

100%. A few hours of top shelf chemsex and he might cheer up a bit and stop being such an utter cunt.
>> No. 68244 YubYub
12th March 2021
Friday 1:55 am
68244 spacer
do any of you lads ever get that thing where you've got a big fat shit brewing, one that's not quite ready to drop, but certainly starting to create pressure on one's prostate, and it makes you into an irritable, maungy arsehole?

I imagine that's piers morgan's permanent state of existence, and I honestly feel a bit sorry for him.
>> No. 68249 YubYub
12th March 2021
Friday 7:57 am
68249 spacer

40374650-9354141-image-a-22_1615534284415.jpg
682496824968249
Septic Vogue are claiming the word 'niggling' was deliberately used in a headline by the Mail to be racist against Meghan.

https://www.vogue.com/article/a-brit-in-america-makes-sense-of-the-meghan-markle-oprah-interview
>> No. 68250 Anonymous
12th March 2021
Friday 12:57 pm
68250 spacer
>>68249
Where have you been lad? The same complaint was made about that headline back when it was published.
>> No. 68251 Samefag
12th March 2021
Friday 1:16 pm
68251 spacer
>>68250
I don't pay that much attention to the mail, the royal family or nigs.
>> No. 68252 Moralfag
12th March 2021
Friday 1:42 pm
68252 spacer
>>68251
You read Vogue religiously though, apparently.
>> No. 68253 Billbob
12th March 2021
Friday 3:11 pm
68253 spacer
>>68252
Who doesn't?
>> No. 68266 Anonymous
13th March 2021
Saturday 2:58 pm
68266 spacer

EwWgQ_NXAAAny3u[1].jpg
682666826668266

>> No. 68267 Searchfag
13th March 2021
Saturday 3:04 pm
68267 spacer
>>68266

Charlie Hebdo really epitomises what centrist liberals think is edgy.
>> No. 68268 Ambulancelad
13th March 2021
Saturday 5:58 pm
68268 spacer
>>68266

I don't why everyone is so determined to take at face value a carefully stage-managed PR exercise orchestrated by a multi-millionaire who acts for a living. It is a rare, rare thing for me to find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan but I'm with him on this - I don't believe for a second that she was driven to feeling suicidal at the palace. It's a claim anyone can make to give themselves an unassailable victim status and she did it with aplomb.
>> No. 68269 Are Moaty
13th March 2021
Saturday 6:01 pm
68269 spacer
>>68268

They take at face value his dramatic storming-off stage, nobody has any credulity these days.
>> No. 68270 Crabkiller
13th March 2021
Saturday 6:47 pm
68270 spacer
>>68268
>>68269
They're both telly twats. Don't believe anything they say or do.
>> No. 68272 YubYub
13th March 2021
Saturday 7:21 pm
68272 spacer
>>68271
You must be new here ladchap, we don't use that sort of language. I thought it was wordfiltered tbh.
>> No. 68273 Anonymous
13th March 2021
Saturday 7:29 pm
68273 spacer
>>68272
It's filtered with auto-permaban on some parts of the site but not others. I have no idea why.
>> No. 68274 Anonymous
13th March 2021
Saturday 7:29 pm
68274 spacer
>>68271
I'm sure there were a few allegations of bullying against her because she thought she'd be able be demanding with the help and treat them like shit.

>>68272
As far as I'm aware, nigger results in an automatic one hour ban but you can still post it. I'll see what happens and let you know.
>> No. 68275 Billbob
13th March 2021
Saturday 7:30 pm
68275 spacer
Not banned, I guess /iq/ must be a special case where the normal rules don't apply.

(A good day to you Sir!)
>> No. 68277 Anonymous
13th March 2021
Saturday 8:05 pm
68277 spacer
>>68272
>> No. 68280 Searchfag
14th March 2021
Sunday 3:22 pm
68280 spacer

40448764-0-image-m-4_1615721792707.jpg
682806828068280
These are quite sickly.
>> No. 68286 Crabkiller
15th March 2021
Monday 3:54 pm
68286 spacer
>>68280
That's positively ghoulish. She'd been melted down in the Royal Furnace before Harry was even fertile.

Is this just how the Royal Family function, or do other non-monarchs view their family members as minor deities?
>> No. 68287 Samefag
15th March 2021
Monday 3:59 pm
68287 spacer
>>68280
Am I supposed to think small children writing letters to their deceased grandparents is either 'ghouliush' or somehow an indictment of the Royal Family? They're just kids, lads, leave them alone.
>> No. 68288 R4GE
15th March 2021
Monday 4:03 pm
68288 spacer
>>68287
Yes, it's ghoulish. What purpose does it serve? Is it popular? Am I one of the few people who never grew up writing letters to dead people?
>> No. 68289 Ambulancelad
15th March 2021
Monday 4:18 pm
68289 spacer
>>68287
William getting his kids to write cards to their grandma that died, what, about 15 years before they were born in order to post pictures of them on social media for a bit of good PR and the whole Harry & megham shitstorm is certainly off.
>> No. 68290 Anonymous
15th March 2021
Monday 4:57 pm
68290 spacer
>>68288
>WHAT PURPOSE DOES IT SERVE?

I reckon Harry and William are just a bit tapped. I've never known someone who lost their mother when they were young to not be unhealthy about it and parents are always eager to share their neurosis.
>> No. 68432 Are Moaty
31st March 2021
Wednesday 6:29 pm
68432 spacer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDOSTQ9mhPI

Tl;dw, Princess anne is the Royal who supposedly speculated on archie's skin colour, but it's a load of bollocks because her objections were about the cultural differences between British people and Septics and Meghan not really getting the royal family as an institution.
>> No. 68433 Anonymous
31st March 2021
Wednesday 6:38 pm
68433 spacer
>>68432
>but it's a load of bollocks
Because if we can take anyone's word on this, it's that of someone who went on TV to defend Prince Andrew. Also, why are you watching some posh old lady talking for forty minutes about some pointless monarchy bullshit?
>> No. 68434 Samefag
31st March 2021
Wednesday 7:04 pm
68434 spacer
>>68433
>WHY ARE YOU WATCHING SOME POSH OLD LADY TALKING FOR FORTY MINUTES

I thought you lads were into that sort of thing.
>> No. 68435 Auntiefucker
31st March 2021
Wednesday 7:20 pm
68435 spacer
>>68434
They're usually finished in three.
>> No. 68436 Ambulancelad
31st March 2021
Wednesday 7:35 pm
68436 spacer
>>68435
Depends how long you want to edge.
>> No. 68437 YubYub
31st March 2021
Wednesday 7:37 pm
68437 spacer
>>68436
Yes, usually it's less.
>> No. 68438 Anonymous
31st March 2021
Wednesday 9:11 pm
68438 spacer
>>68432
I always thought it had the potential to be much, much less outrageous than everybody thinks. Obviously, one cannot admit to such things, but if my sister fucked Stevie Wonder, I would ask her if the baby might be blind. It wouldn't matter either way if it was blind or not; I'd just be making conversation. And I certainly wouldn't bring it up with Stevie Wonder, because he's black and therefore liable to stab me. But that's what Princess Anne did, and Harry ran off to grass her up to his ghastly waifu and now everyone's seething mad.
>> No. 68442 Auntiefucker
31st March 2021
Wednesday 10:45 pm
68442 spacer
>Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby has contradicted British royal Meghan’s claim that she married Britain’s Prince Harry several days before the official lavish ceremony at Windsor Castle in 2018.

>Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, told Oprah Winfrey in an interview earlier this month that she wed Queen Elizabeth’s grandson in a secret ceremony officiated over by the Archbishop a few days before the Windsor event, which was held in a glare of royal pomp and pageantry. “You know, three days before our wedding, we got married - no-one knows that,” she said. “Just the two of us in our backyard with the Archbishop of Canterbury.”

>But Welby contradicted that. “The legal marriage took place on that Saturday,” Welby was quoted as saying by Die Welt, adding that he personally signed the marriage certificate. “I would have committed a crime if I had signed something that was not true.” He said he had earlier had a “series of private and pastoral meetings” with Harry and Meghan, but declined to give details on the conversation. “If you talk to a priest, you can expect that conversation to remain private.”

>British media have previously published a copy of the wedding certificate showing the official marriage occurred at Windsor Castle, with the official who drew up the licence saying Meghan was either confused or misinformed, and the couple had perhaps exchanged some simple vows before the Archbishop.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-royals-meghan-church/church-of-england-head-says-meghan-did-not-have-a-secret-royal-wedding-idUSKBN2BN239

It'll be a laugh if Meghan now comes out with proof and the Archbishop goes to prison for a crime he just reminded everyone of.
>> No. 69036 R4GE
9th June 2021
Wednesday 8:13 am
69036 spacer

E3XvYQjX0AMFmQN.jpg
690366903669036
Julie Burchill has been sacked by the Telegraph for joking that Harry and Meghan should have named their baby Georgina Floydina. Pc gone bloody mad, can't even tell a joke these days.
>> No. 69037 YubYub
9th June 2021
Wednesday 11:36 am
69037 spacer
>>69036
But it's only funny because it's offensive. It's not smart of incisive or making a statement, it's just purely offensive and intended to piss off as many people as possible. It just seems like such a stupid joke to make. What did she expect?
>> No. 69038 Are Moaty
9th June 2021
Wednesday 11:43 am
69038 spacer
>>69037

It's not even funny, you get better 'offensive' jokes from 12 year olds.
>> No. 69039 Moralfag
9th June 2021
Wednesday 11:54 am
69039 spacer
>>69038
I get better blowjobs from them too, what's your point? We should all embrace our inner child now and then.
>> No. 69040 Anonymous
9th June 2021
Wednesday 12:11 pm
69040 spacer
>>69039
I am writing to inform you of your immediate sacking from britfa.gs. Please gather your things and do not make any new posts.
>> No. 69041 Billbob
9th June 2021
Wednesday 1:35 pm
69041 spacer
Al I'm going to say is, don't say I didn't tell you do, when thirty years down the line we live in a cultural context where the anti-pc backlash has reached roll swing and open dolphin rape is once again entirely acceptable.

These things sways move in cycles, through permutations of right left, liberal puritan. We are currently in puritan left, the counterculture will be liberal right. After that it will be puritan right, to which the antidote will be liberal left; which will again devolve into puritan left and the cycle will repeat.
>> No. 69042 YubYub
9th June 2021
Wednesday 2:11 pm
69042 spacer
>>69041

That's not really true though is it? Nobody in the Ming dynasty would understand any of this.
>> No. 69043 Billbob
9th June 2021
Wednesday 2:36 pm
69043 spacer
>>69042
That's because they speak chingawinga and not English.
>> No. 69044 Samefag
9th June 2021
Wednesday 3:17 pm
69044 spacer
>>69042
The counterculture has been liberal right since at least 2016.
>> No. 69045 Anonymous
9th June 2021
Wednesday 5:22 pm
69045 spacer
>>69042
I'm pretty fucking sure the Ming Dynasty Daoist would be capable of grasping the Pendulum Effect as a grand historical narrative. It's less noticeable for us because the pendulum swings much faster now over election cycles and in the west we like our end of history.
>> No. 69046 Anonymous
9th June 2021
Wednesday 5:31 pm
69046 spacer
>>69045
Sorry, let me rephrase for your pedantry: Nobody in the Ming dynasty would agree with such a simplistic dualistic and universalising depiction of history that, as it's used in this context, only applies very narrowly to the West as it is now.
>> No. 69049 Crabkiller
9th June 2021
Wednesday 11:46 pm
69049 spacer
there isn't really enough of a monoculture for there to be a counterculture to anymore. the self-conscious way in which people want to say "Oh, we're the new counterculture!" speaks only to the fact we've done a dismal job of finding a new direction after the 70s-90s, so instead we try to loop it in an increasingly shitty fashion.

if you want a vision of the future, imagine Blair and Oasis pretending they're Wilson and the Beatles, forever.
>> No. 69050 Billbob
10th June 2021
Thursday 12:08 am
69050 spacer

Eew0aVoWkAEzzrx.jpg
690506905069050
>>69049
>if you want a vision of the future, imagine Blair and Oasis pretending they're Wilson and the Beatles, forever.
And if I don't want that?
>> No. 69051 Auntiefucker
10th June 2021
Thursday 12:09 am
69051 spacer
wtf I added that dog picture to a post I didn't make like six hours ago. Whatever.
>> No. 69053 YubYub
10th June 2021
Thursday 8:06 am
69053 spacer
>>69046

But you're wrong.
>> No. 69056 Crabkiller
11th June 2021
Friday 10:25 am
69056 spacer
>>69051

But it is a very good dog picture.
>> No. 69057 Auntiefucker
11th June 2021
Friday 10:41 am
69057 spacer
>>69056

Is it though, or is it a deepfake of a dog?
>> No. 69058 Billbob
11th June 2021
Friday 12:04 pm
69058 spacer

dog.jpg
690586905869058
>>69057

The depth-of-field looks convincingly real.
>> No. 69059 Samefag
11th June 2021
Friday 12:49 pm
69059 spacer
>>69036
She's not wrong though, BLM as long as it's outside the palace. Harry wearing a nazi outfit would presumably mark him as a hypocrite. Not sure what Meghan's done other than be generally annoying.

It just seems a bit weird. Imagine if a 18 year old Royal got pictured in that dashing regalia today, they'd be absolutely eviscerated. While I do remember the press having a field day with that, it was more of a 'We all know it's not that serious but it looks bad so let's ham it up', whereas now it'd be taken as an admission that one has a Zyklon-B button in the shower. So I'd say she's justified in her assessment.
>> No. 69060 Anonymous
11th June 2021
Friday 12:55 pm
69060 spacer
>>69056>>69057>>69058
I saw it on Twitter. I think the post said the dog was on benzos after an operation. I am not qualified to prove its veracity one way or another.
>> No. 69061 Anonymous
12th June 2021
Saturday 1:15 am
69061 spacer
>>69050
What a magnificent beast! I say, have you knotted it yet?

Return ] Entire Thread ] Last 50 posts ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password