[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
BOO!

Return ]

Posting mode: Reply
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 4425)
Message
File  []
close
Coloured Eye.png
442544254425
>> No. 4425 Anonymous
9th February 2017
Thursday 2:04 pm
4425 spacer
The eye in the triangle is the hint I left at the beginning.
It is the evil I refuse to recognise and the good I neglect in my heart.
It is the will for which I deny responsibility; No, not I, never me.

If this is all a game, why does it scare me so?
Expand all images.
>> No. 4426 Anonymous
9th February 2017
Thursday 2:14 pm
4426 spacer

feminism illuminati.jpg
442644264426
You have an electra complex
>> No. 4427 Anonymous
9th February 2017
Thursday 4:44 pm
4427 spacer
>>4425

The game terrifies us because we are the pieces, not the players.
>> No. 4529 Anonymous
28th July 2018
Saturday 11:59 pm
4529 spacer
Gov't is killing you at night with high frequency electricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil. Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens. America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for 33 and a half years; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Afanasiy Sidyachiy]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7525 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash in Tibet 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath the Mariana Trench in Pacific Ocean. There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse;
>> No. 4530 Anonymous
28th July 2018
Saturday 11:59 pm
4530 I had to split this into two posts because it bust the char limit
QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millenium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight between September 18 and September 19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons on saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink), spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced). Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia; this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist. Ecumenism has 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink), representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that John the Baptist's living space will become a church and it will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; Patriarch Kirill of Russia blessed this church. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar), Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.
>> No. 4531 Anonymous
29th July 2018
Sunday 12:46 am
4531 spacer
>>4426

I seem to remember reading that the actual illuminati from which the conspiracies are based was concerned with the promotion of education and representation in society of women, like all hear say of this kind though I can't remember where I read it. I thought wikipedia, but the article about the Bavarian Illuminati doesn't seem to contain any referance to that now.
>> No. 4532 Anonymous
30th July 2018
Monday 4:25 pm
4532 spacer
>>4531
>I thought wikipedia, but the article about the Bavarian Illuminati doesn't seem to contain any referance to that now.
I've noticed a few articles have changed over the years.

In 2011 I grabbed an offline, text only backup of wikipedia. It's very interesting to see what has been scrubbed.
>> No. 4533 Anonymous
30th July 2018
Monday 4:37 pm
4533 spacer
The Bavarian Illuminati was a kind of Enlightenment Project intended to secretly combat the powers of organised religion and as such it was broadly progressive.

I don't know why people would read wikipedia and especially take credence of deranged deleted sections when real encyclopedias exist which document the historical facts as we know them.

The roots of modern obsession with the Illuminati lie in Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea's entertaining and widely read trilogy of psychedelic science fiction novels published during the 1970s.
>> No. 4534 Anonymous
30th July 2018
Monday 4:52 pm
4534 spacer
>>4533
>deranged deleted sections
I've seen a lot more culling of uncormfortable, provable truths.

I'm not going to post examples because I have no desire to argue with a credulous fool who thinks that the official line is always right. I know you will attack something from the whole article rather than the selection I post.
>> No. 4535 Anonymous
30th July 2018
Monday 5:30 pm
4535 spacer
>>4534
Please, try me. I'm a Pope in the Paratheo-anametamystikhood Of Eris Esoteric and I'm actually infallible, so any assertions you make which I disagree with will be incorrect, but I'm interested in what you've heard about the Illuminati which isn't allowed on wikipedia.
>> No. 4536 Anonymous
30th July 2018
Monday 5:33 pm
4536 spacer
...and furthermore, I'm old, I remember when the existence of the Cremation of Care ceremony was only believed in by the most deranged fringe conspiracy theorists. I was reading about this stuff back in the 1990s and know a fuck of a lot more than you think about the whole field.
>> No. 4537 Anonymous
30th July 2018
Monday 5:50 pm
4537 spacer

oldwiki.png
453745374537
>>4535
>>4536
Fine.

This little snippet has been removed from the wiki page of the founder of the EU.
>> No. 4538 Anonymous
30th July 2018
Monday 6:13 pm
4538 spacer
>>4537
No it hasn't, it's still there today on his wiki, and furthermore the Paneuropean Union is hardly cognate with the EU. It's an interesting quote for sure.

Something tells me you might want to argue next about the origin of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and how they're real and history was faked to make them look fake. Oy vey!
>> No. 4542 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 3:05 pm
4542 spacer
>>4538
>No it hasn't, it's still there today on his wiki
Well I'll be damned. Last time I looked a few months ago it had been scrubbed.
>> No. 4543 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 3:13 pm
4543 spacer
>>4538
>Something tells me you might want to argue next about the origin of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and how they're real and history was faked to make them look fake. Oy vey!
Gee, who could have predicted this?
>>4534
>I know you will attack something from the whole article rather than the selection I post.
Oh right. Fucking anyone.
>> No. 4544 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 3:18 pm
4544 spacer
>>4538
>Something tells me you might want to argue next about the origin of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and how they're real and history was faked to make them look fake. Oy vey!
Something teels me you take it up the ass.

Far more likely to be true.
>> No. 4547 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 4:29 pm
4547 spacer
>>4542
When was this, because I've just checked the edit history of the article for the past year and the quote has remained present and unaltered for the duration?
>> No. 4548 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 4:48 pm
4548 spacer
>>4544
I've sucked a cock for experimental purposes, didn't like it. Tried it again just to be sure obviously. The only thing that's been up my ass is ladies' tongues and fingers and on one extraordinary and very drunken occasion a bit of my ex's vibrator. And I guess my own fingers when I was a horny and confused younglad.

Shameful sex confessions are what the Illuminati thrives on of course.
>> No. 4550 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 6:58 pm
4550 spacer
>>4548

Nowt to be ashamed of lad. Get yourself a nice buttplug, the feeling of something nice and sturdy rubbing up against your walnut will provide you beefy loads the times of which you've never imagined.
>> No. 4551 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 7:58 pm
4551 spacer
>>4548

Just don’t get the appeal of having a women’s tongue inside your bunghole. I bet you’re a Southerner, they’re weirdly comfortable about anuses.
>> No. 4552 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 8:57 pm
4552 spacer
>>4548
Every time a woman has tried to slip a finger up me I've bolted upright and told them that next time they do that they'll get a slap.
>> No. 4554 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 8:59 pm
4554 spacer
>>4552
How often have women tried to slip a finger inside of you?
>> No. 4555 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 9:04 pm
4555 spacer
>>4551
> I bet you’re a Southerner, they’re weirdly comfortable about anuses.

Lad. Everyone knows Yorkshire anal results in the finest pornography yet produced by this once fine country.
>> No. 4556 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 9:07 pm
4556 spacer
>>4555

Yeah, but are you talking about girl's bumholes? Girl's bumholes and lad's bumholes are totally different.
>> No. 4557 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 9:12 pm
4557 spacer
>>4556

>Girl's bumholes and lad's bumholes are totally different.

I bet you couldn't tell with your eyes closed.
>> No. 4559 Anonymous
31st July 2018
Tuesday 9:35 pm
4559 spacer
>>4552

Why though? Are you scared you'll catch the gay the second anything penetrates your bum?

I bet you love the idea of your cock going up a lasses arse, but you act as though someone's pissed in your cornflakes if anyone goes near yours. It's childish, frankly, as well as the fact that you don't know what you're bloody well missing.
>> No. 4560 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 2:54 am
4560 spacer
>>4559
>Why though?
I don't like it
>Are you scared you'll catch the gay the second anything penetrates your bum?
Here we go. Tedious fags once again claiming if you don't like sucking cocks or shoving cucumbers up your arse, YOUSE A BENDER. Oh please.

>I bet you love the idea of your cock going up a lasses arse, but you act as though someone's pissed in your cornflakes if anyone goes near yours. It's childish, frankly, as well as the fact that you don't know what you're bloody well missing.
I do like the idea of that but unfortunately the wife doesn't so it doesn't happen. Fair is fair.
>>4554
>How often have women tried to slip a finger inside of you?
I think it's happened about 3 times in my life.
>> No. 4561 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 3:16 am
4561 spacer
>>4559
I'M A GAY 12 YEAR OLD IF YOU DON'T LIKE BUMS YOU'RE GAY HAHA
>> No. 4562 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 9:51 am
4562 spacer
>>4560

So why do you feel the need to tell them they'll get a slap, is it not enough to say "Sorry love but I don't like that."

Your violent response to the idea is what intrigues me.

>tedious fags

So you do think that anal = gay. I mean, if it's a woman doing it it should be more than obvious how it's not gay.
>> No. 4563 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 10:41 am
4563 spacer
>>4560
This one's not local. Look at all that fucking greentext, stinks of 4chan.
>> No. 4564 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 10:47 am
4564 spacer
>>4559
Not him but not only am I not enthusiastic about putting things in my anus, neither am I intrigued about penetrating one.

It's like everyone but me has forgotten that that's where poo comes out. Poo, lads. Why would you stick your dick in poo? Do you get sexually aroused when you walk past dog turds? It's fucking weird.
>> No. 4565 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 11:00 am
4565 spacer
>>4564

The same reason you got such a thrill having a ciggy behind the bike shed when you were 13.

As long as you have plenty of fibre in your diet it's usually completely clean anyway. This is why it's normally a good idea to steer clear on fat lasses, although they are usually the ones who are most up for it.
>> No. 4567 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 11:06 am
4567 spacer
>>4563
The only reason our quoting resembles a 4chan feature is because marple decided it should. You can't seriously suggest quoting text originated, was popularised, or is in any way associated with 4chan.

>mfw
>> No. 4568 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 11:26 am
4568 spacer
>>4567
Well be that as it may or may not be, my point was the obscene amount of meme arrows were highlighting the post for suspicion, and the use of "fags" as a pejorative and not a colloqualism for ciggies.
>> No. 4569 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 11:45 am
4569 spacer
>>4564
I started with the arsefucking and now I'm up for a lass shitting on my chest. It's a slippery slope of depravity, you're right. Two ladies on my social media one of whom I've already shagged and the other one I have flirted with separately posted pictures of their poo in the toilet over the last week which was extremely weird. Last days of Rome.
>> No. 4570 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 12:02 pm
4570 spacer
>>4569
Definitely a Southerner.
>> No. 4573 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 3:25 pm
4573 spacer
>>4562
>So why do you feel the need to tell them they'll get a slap
Because it works. None ever tried it again.
>>4563
>This one's not local. Look at all that fucking greentext, stinks of 4chan.
I've posted here for years. You might remember me from such posts as hacking mumsnet.
>> No. 4574 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 4:18 pm
4574 spacer
>>4573

Do you often have trouble getting women to listen to you when you don't threaten physical violence?
>> No. 4575 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 4:33 pm
4575 spacer
>>4567
> The only reason our quoting resembles a 4chan feature is because marple decided it should.

Are purps wrote Kusaba?? Truly he is the all doing one.
>> No. 4576 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 4:44 pm
4576 spacer
>>4573
> I've posted here for years.

Literally four years, if memory serves. I remember you moaning that you couldn't get the source off https://britfa.gs/code/.
>> No. 4577 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 4:56 pm
4577 spacer
>>4576
That might have been someone else, I don't remember that.
>> No. 4578 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 5:31 pm
4578 spacer
>>4575
You can claim the meme arrows were inherited from kusaba, sure, but he obviously made a conscious choice in developing the colour scheme of which green text is a part by which I mean he kept the 4chan shade.
>> No. 4579 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 6:12 pm
4579 spacer
>>4578

The quote colour in Kusaba's default setup was green. If Are Purpz decision to leave that colour in place was indeed a conscious one then I propose that it was because it contrasts so nicely with our gray background as opposed to conforming to any 4chan colour-canon.

I still think it was because maroon couldn't be fucked to change it, personally.
>> No. 4580 Anonymous
1st August 2018
Wednesday 6:28 pm
4580 spacer
>>4579
>I still think it was because maroon couldn't be fucked to change it, personally.

Anyone with even an inkling of how this site works behind the scenes can confirm that this is the most likely explanation for anything involving her
>> No. 4587 Anonymous
2nd August 2018
Thursday 12:06 pm
4587 spacer
>>4580
Are we still doing the "maroon is a burd" routine in current year?

Return ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password