[ rss / options / help ]
post ]
[ b / iq / g / zoo ] [ e / news / lab ] [ v / nom / pol / eco / emo / 101 / shed ]
[ art / A / beat / boo / com / fat / job / lit / map / mph / poof / £$€¥ / spo / uhu / uni / x / y ] [ * | sfw | o ]
logo
sport

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]

Posting mode: Reply [First 100 posts]
Reply ]
Subject   (reply to 3698)
Message
File  []
close
Fabio Capello1.jpg
369836983698
>> No. 3698 Anonymous
8th February 2012
Wednesday 10:24 pm
3698 spacer
Goodnight, sweet prince.
Expand all images.
>> No. 3699 Anonymous
8th February 2012
Wednesday 10:52 pm
3699 spacer
Courtesy of sickipedia:
Fabio Capello resigns to concentrate fully on his commitments as one of the Dolmio puppets.
>> No. 3700 Anonymous
8th February 2012
Wednesday 11:12 pm
3700 spacer
>>3699

FA bullshit wins again.

Lovely to see the FA go on about the culture of the British game and how much he was paid. Ignoring the actual reason why he left.
>> No. 3701 Anonymous
8th February 2012
Wednesday 11:35 pm
3701 spacer
>>3700
I haven't read the FA statement yet, I think I'll have a gander in a minute.

The John Terry situation has been handed farcically and it should have been dealt with by now, nevermind until after Euro 2012. It looks like it's going to come down to whether people can lipread him saying 'fucking black cunt!' or 'Oi, Anton! Do you think I called you a black cunt?'. As much as I can't stand John Terry, based on what I've seen on YouTube it looks like the latter is plausible, so you can't blame Capello for sticking with the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

http://www.youtube.com/v/OfoaoQImtaI
>> No. 3704 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 12:07 pm
3704 spacer
Football's a joke.
>> No. 3705 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 12:07 pm
3705 spacer
England in race storm No2

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4120864/England-in-race-storm-No2.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/9072849/Stuart-Pearce-needs-to-clear-the-air-after-allegations-of-racist-abuse-towards-Paul-Ince-emerge.html

It's taken the press less than 24 hours after Stuart Pearce was announced as caretaker boss to rake some dirt up from 1994. Nice work.
>> No. 3706 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 1:34 pm
3706 spacer

article-0-11A7E5DD000005DC-679_306x510.jpg
370637063706
>>3705
This is getting silly now.

England football plunged into fresh racism row as new caretaker manager Stuart Pearce is revealed as brother of dedicated Gay Racists supporter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2099211/Stuart-Pearce-racism-row-Brother-Dennis-revealed-Gay Racists-supporter.html

SACK HIM AS CARETAKER MANAGER BECAUSE HIS BROTHER STOOD AS A Gay Racists CANDIDATE.
>> No. 3707 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 1:39 pm
3707 spacer
>>3706
Why, that's ridiculous!
>dailymail
Oh, right.
>> No. 3708 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 1:50 pm
3708 spacer
>>3707
They're all at at it really.

England's new caretaker manager alleged to have abused United's Paul Ince during 1994 game... and his brother stood for the Gay Racists

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/fa-redfaced-as-pearce-caught-up-in-racism-storm-6699759.html
>> No. 3709 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 5:50 pm
3709 spacer
>>3701

>As much as I can't stand John Terry, based on what I've seen on YouTube it looks like the latter is plausible, so you can't blame Capello for sticking with the principle of innocent until proven guilty.

Nail >>> Head.
Capello was right to walk and we're far worse off for it. As much as anyone dislikes Alex Ferguson, he is spot on when he says that the manager is the man and no one above him should make footballing decisions. This is where the FA keep fucking up.

I hope Redknapp does well, I really do but let's be honest. It's Keegan 2.0 and it very probably won't.
I'm secretly keeping my fingers crossed that Pearce does well, gets the job until after the Euros, carries on where he left off with the U-21's and leaves the "golden generation" at home.
But I'm not holding my breath.
>> No. 3711 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 6:06 pm
3711 spacer
>>3709
>I'm secretly keeping my fingers crossed that Pearce does well
Hopefully he's learnt a little since this:-

http://www.youtube.com/v/jj7Gtwbvciw

I can't see 'Arry taking the job, he'd have to be mad to leave Spurs for England. I'm expecting Guus.
>> No. 3712 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 7:37 pm
3712 spacer

RoyHodgson_616474_display_image.jpg
371237123712
HODSON FUR ENGERLUND
>> No. 3713 Anonymous
10th February 2012
Friday 7:48 pm
3713 spacer
>>3706

You know who he looks like?
>> No. 3715 Anonymous
11th February 2012
Saturday 3:22 am
3715 spacer
>>3711
>>3714
The James incident was actually more genius than it looked. It was a gamble that didn't pay off, but wasn't a complete disaster - City didn't concede in that time either, and James won them a penalty (which was missed).
>> No. 3716 Anonymous
11th February 2012
Saturday 2:30 pm
3716 spacer
>>3715

Shit, I didn't think anyone would be about at that time so deleted the post planning to rewrite it when I woke up. Sorry.
True though, but even so. It's still slightly mental.

Now, from the deleted post, an U-21 training video
http://www.youtube.com/v/2Y29IfzPJ1E
That's why I want Pearce.
>> No. 3717 Anonymous
12th February 2012
Sunday 8:49 pm
3717 spacer
>>3716
>That's why I want Pearce.
I'd happily have him at Euro 2012 because I reckon his nose would change to a wondrous range of pinks, purples and reds due to the Eastern European climate.
>> No. 3735 Anonymous
23rd February 2012
Thursday 9:38 pm
3735 spacer
Goalkeepers: Scott Carson (Bursaspor), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Robert Green (West Ham United)

Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Ashley Cole (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton), Glen Johnson (Liverpool), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Micah Richards (Manchester City), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur)

Midfielders: Gareth Barry (Manchester City), Tom Cleverley (Manchester United), Stewart Downing (Liverpool), Adam Johnson (Manchester City), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Scott Parker (Tottenham Hotspur), Ashley Young (Manchester United), Theo Walcott (Arsenal)

Forwards: Darren Bent (Aston Villa), Fraizer Campbell (Sunderland), Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17137420

I can understand wanting to blood some youngsters and drop some of the more experienced players, but I don't see the logic in picking Walcott and Downing; the Ox is in far better form than either of them.
>> No. 3741 Anonymous
27th February 2012
Monday 6:30 pm
3741 spacer

article-2107052-11ECB73B000005DC-875_964x581.jpg
374137413741
I reckon they've put JT behind all the black players on purpose.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2107052/John-Terry-joins-England-team-charity-bash.html

Never noticed before how ugly the England squad is.
>> No. 3744 Anonymous
29th February 2012
Wednesday 6:28 pm
3744 spacer
>>3741
>Never noticed before how ugly the England squad is.

Ever since ARE BECKS retired.
>> No. 3745 Anonymous
29th February 2012
Wednesday 6:42 pm
3745 spacer
>>3741
Don't you think Scott Parker looks like Adam West?
>> No. 3746 Anonymous
29th February 2012
Wednesday 6:45 pm
3746 spacer

young african child.png
374637463746
>>3741

When did they start recruiting from second form?
>> No. 3747 Anonymous
29th February 2012
Wednesday 8:57 pm
3747 spacer
>>3746
>second form?
u wot m8?

I know it's only a friendly, but this first half is probably the first time I've seen England actually going forward with purpose and not looking like they're out of ideas in years.
>> No. 3750 Anonymous
1st March 2012
Thursday 2:25 am
3750 spacer
>>3747

I know, it was nice. Same as losing to Wales in the rugby - I'm not that fussed about the loss, because we at least looked like we might actually be good at some point in hte future.
>> No. 3751 Anonymous
1st March 2012
Thursday 6:18 pm
3751 spacer
>>3750
>because we at least looked like we might actually be good at some point in hte future.
There needed to be more of a cutting edge in front of goal, with Bent injured and Rooney banned for the first two games I can see a struggle in the opening game against France. As long as the players put the effort in I won't really care though.

I'd like to see Richards and Lescott in central defence, mainly because they play for the same club and will have an understanding.
>> No. 3752 Anonymous
1st March 2012
Thursday 7:37 pm
3752 spacer
>>3751

>There needed to be more cutting edge in front of goal

I agree with that. I think Sturridge could be a good option if we can fit him in from the start. Mostly I was just happy we seemed to be trying to play through our midfield rather than just going straight up top all the time.

Gerrard was still spraying shit passes everywhere looking for the Hollywood, but that's hardly a surprise.
>> No. 3754 Anonymous
3rd March 2012
Saturday 11:48 am
3754 spacer
So mourinho was in laandan buying a new house because he's taking the England manager for the summer , then back to Chelsea for next season? It all seems to make sense
>> No. 3869 Anonymous
29th April 2012
Sunday 9:11 pm
3869 spacer
>>3712

Roy Hodgson approached for England job:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17888928
>> No. 3870 Anonymous
29th April 2012
Sunday 10:20 pm
3870 spacer
>>3869
I'd be far happier with Woy than 'Arry.
>> No. 3871 Anonymous
30th April 2012
Monday 2:09 am
3871 spacer
>>3869

There isn't a better Englishman for the job tbh. He'll probably do shit at the Euros, I'm hopeful he'll do well at the World Cup.
>> No. 3872 Anonymous
30th April 2012
Monday 6:52 pm
3872 spacer
The amount of butthurt in the media, especially from the Guardian, because the FA haven't gone for their beloved 'Arry is hilarious.
>> No. 3873 Anonymous
30th April 2012
Monday 7:28 pm
3873 spacer
>>3872

The Media is part of England's problem. I've never seen a Scotland defeat reported in the Scottish media as anything other than a Scotland defeat. When England lose it gets analysed to the point of farce and they wonder why the players are under pressure?

England are not a 5 star team, the media is delusional. They are good, or should be, on paper but they are one or two outstanding players away from getting close to winning anything. That's how it should be reported, they are underdogs in any big game they are going to be in over the summer and if they lose it should be reported as such.
>> No. 3874 Anonymous
1st May 2012
Tuesday 8:43 am
3874 spacer

_59949889_hodgsonpa.jpg
387438743874
>>3873
>The Media is part of England's problem.

He's the hero England deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.
>> No. 3875 Anonymous
1st May 2012
Tuesday 1:48 pm
3875 spacer
>>3873

>They are good, or should be, on paper but they are one or two outstanding players away from getting close to winning anything.
>they are underdogs in any big game

This is the most important thing that needs to be nailed into most England fans heads.

Pretty much agree with your whole post come to think of it.
>> No. 3876 Anonymous
1st May 2012
Tuesday 8:01 pm
3876 spacer

7180138731.jpg
387638763876
England needed someone who would walk into the dressing room, command instant player respect, kickstart the shit some could not give with infectious patriotism; someone who could gee the players up for the big occasion, who had experience both selecting and handling players on the big occasions. Someone who had a natural desire to blood young English players, to differ from the out-of-date rigidly techniqueless 4-4-2 England are hellbent on playing. We had that man, but unfortunately a bumbling buffoon was chosen by the other bumbling buffoons.
>> No. 3877 Anonymous
1st May 2012
Tuesday 11:04 pm
3877 spacer
>>3876

I'm suddenly overcome with deja vu. I remember my Dad saying the exact same thing about Kevin Keegan. He was the hero they deserved, but he was shit.

Roy is the best man for the job. He has managed all around the world and is tried and tested on the international stage. Harry is not.

If you weren't glued to the Guardian's back page and used you noodle for a second you would realise that.

I just want to point out, as someone who is indifferent as to wether England succeed or don't, I'm in a better position to be un-baised. Clearly, you're a bit arse-chaffed about it.

Is that you, Harry?
>> No. 3878 Anonymous
1st May 2012
Tuesday 11:56 pm
3878 spacer
>>3877
Sometimes people's emotions get in the way of rational thinking. I however am not trying to be "alternative" and think along an oh-so-superior path to the plebs, I am simply using cold hard logic and seeing that whilst Harry Redknapp is someone we know can get the best out of big egos, Roy Hodgson is someone who has only ever succeeded at piss small teams, failed at the bigger ones, and will hardly be a break from the managerial tradition that was shown as so woefully out of touch against the likes of Germany at the World Cup.
>> No. 3879 Anonymous
2nd May 2012
Wednesday 8:40 am
3879 spacer
>>3876>>3878
Didn't realise Daniel Taylor posts here.

Woy has only managed one big club, Inter Milan, when they were going through a very turbulent period and they were so impressed with the way he steadied the ship that they brought him back a couple off years later when they were in trouble again.

You also seem to be under the impression that England are a 'big team', which is a mentality that fans really need to drop. Woy is good at getting the most out of under achieving mid-level teams, which is what England are. He got Switzerland up to third in the FIFA rankings, but I'm reserving judgement until he names his squad for the Euros, hopefully he doesn't stick with the golden generation.
>> No. 3880 Anonymous
2nd May 2012
Wednesday 10:33 am
3880 spacer
>>3879

England are a big footballing nation. That idea isn't going anywhere. Hopefully people accept that our team doesn't match that aspiration at the moment, however.

I'm happy enough with Woy, to be honest. Hopefully everybody gives him a break when we suffer at the Euros, because it's not like there's much he can do in less than two months.
>> No. 3882 Anonymous
2nd May 2012
Wednesday 6:30 pm
3882 spacer
When I was in the SU shop newsagent's today I noticed The Sun's headline was about this Roy Hodgson bloke. I don't watch or follow football, but I noticed that the headline replaced all the Rs with Ws - Woy, Euwos, Ukwaine, etc. - and I wondered why the hell they'd done that. Then I realised he must speak with a speech impediment. Then I went and bought a sandwich.

Now I see this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17928426

What the fuck? Would the same thing had happened if it was Jonathan Ross? I honestly don't think they were trying to take the piss out of him. I mean the copy even said he was "affectionately known as Woy". Have I missed something here or are people just far too oversensitive?
>> No. 3883 Anonymous
2nd May 2012
Wednesday 6:56 pm
3883 spacer
>>3882

I think people are mostly pissed off with the Sun for their shitty, sly insults about how 'Arry was the man for the job, so they're just using the W thing as an excuse.

Although I do think there's some difference between affectionately calling him Woy (as I've already done in this thread) and going out of one's way to find r's to mangle in a front page headline.
>> No. 3884 Anonymous
2nd May 2012
Wednesday 9:03 pm
3884 spacer
>>3882
Jonathan Ross plays on it, he's named his Twitter account Wossy. I don't think they were doing it to be mean, but they should have thought it through a bit more. The Mail (Why Woy? England Manager-in-Waiting Hodgson has plenty to offer), Mirror (Woy Joy: Hodgson Approached To Be England Manager) and Independent (Don't Do It, Woy - It's Not Worth It) have all managed to get away with Woy headlines.

>>3883
>I think people are mostly pissed off with the Sun for their shitty, sly insults about how 'Arry was the man for the job

To be fair, The Sun have been supportive of Woy since it was announced he'd be the manager, even though they clearly wanted 'Arry. The Graun are being the most vocal about the headline even though they've been incredibly critical of Woy since the announcement; I know they take it upon themselves to get offended and to sneer at tabloids at every opportunity, but the lack of self-awareness from the Guardian is astonishing at times. Also, for some strange reason the sports section also tends to regard sports fans with utter contempt.
>> No. 3885 Anonymous
2nd May 2012
Wednesday 11:18 pm
3885 spacer
>>3880

They aren't a very good team and are a lot of hard work work away from being one, the fact that fans think they should be winning every tournament is why the aren't; too much pressure on a team that aren't that good.

They've got 3 good players. Rooney, Ferdinand and Lampard. John Terry is a good defender, but he is a notorious team wrecker. If he doesn't like a manager he turns the team against him.

They need young fearless players that an experienced manager and the old guard can guide, not ego monsters that believe their own hype.

I'll be impressed if you make a Quarter final this year, but if you lose it shouldn't be a disaster. Yous will have made a Quarter final, that's impressive looking at the possible team.
>> No. 3886 Anonymous
3rd May 2012
Thursday 3:24 am
3886 spacer
>>3878
>big egos

Therein lies the problem though. You don't need someone to handle them, you need someone to tell them to stop being cunts or they'll not be picked. Not one of them has the right to have a big ego. The only English player who does retired from international football years ago.
Not they'll care about not being picked because their BFF's in the press would happily hound out any manager who dares drop them and the spineless F.A would be forced into badgering the manager to pick them or sack him.
Also, what sort of message is it sending to kids if England appoint a manager who can't read and write? Not to mention 'Arry's stance on tactics.
>YOU can argue about formations, tactics and systems for ever, but to me football is fundamentally about the players.
>Whether it is 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3, the numbers game is not the beautiful game in my opinion.
>It’s 10 per cent about the formation and 90 per cent about the players. If you have the best ones and they do their jobs, then they can pretty much play any way you want them to.

The man's a joke and Roy (I refuse to call him Woy now, even affectionately) is the best Englishman for the job.
>> No. 3887 Anonymous
3rd May 2012
Thursday 3:27 am
3887 spacer
>>3885

>They need young fearless players that an experienced manager and the old guard can guide, not ego monsters that believe their own hype.

This, this so very this. Look at Rodwell and Welbeck when they came on against Spain. The way they were playing is how you'd expect Lampard, Gerrard et al to play.
>> No. 3888 Anonymous
3rd May 2012
Thursday 7:55 am
3888 spacer
>>3886

Well, this is contradicted by Walter Smith taking a team worth about 10 million to the final of the Europa League. How did he do that? Tactics, Formations and systems.

Don't quit the day job 'Arry.
>> No. 3889 Anonymous
4th May 2012
Friday 12:01 am
3889 spacer

1336084479841.jpg
388938893889
>Roy who?
>Twice European cup finalist
>League winner in Europe

BUT HE HASN'T WON THE FA CUP.
The sad, sad thing is that the country will swallow this shit.
>> No. 3890 Anonymous
4th May 2012
Friday 7:35 pm
3890 spacer
>>3889

They seem to be making a big deal out of a German player not knowing the new England manager. I wonder how many players in the England squad were completely aware of Joachim Löw when he took the German job from Klinsmann.
>> No. 3896 Anonymous
5th May 2012
Saturday 10:24 pm
3896 spacer
>>3890

>I wonder how many players in the England squad were completely aware of Joachim Löw when he took the German job from Klinsmann.

I wonder how many are aware of even the most basic things, to be honest.
>> No. 4279 Anonymous
12th July 2012
Thursday 6:37 am
4279 spacer
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/09/john-terry-football-racism-word?newsfeed=true

It's quite amusing reading a description of a real-life cunt-off. The whole trial is a joke.
>> No. 4286 Anonymous
14th July 2012
Saturday 9:57 pm
4286 spacer
>>4279

I honestly thought Terry would have the book thrown at him. I was very surprised to hear that he was found not guilty.
>> No. 4295 Anonymous
15th July 2012
Sunday 9:42 pm
4295 spacer
>>4286
There wasn't much of a case against him, it was little more than a playground squabble that the media turned in to a witch hunt. There was no conclusive video evidence and Anton's testimony didn't even add up; he'd said he was only aware of it after the event, when his girlfriend showed him it on the internet, yet he also claimed to have talked to Terry about it in front of Ashley Cole. A complete waste of money. The FA will probably give him a ban when they re-open their investigation because Terry admitted to saying 'fucking black cunt'.

It was quite funny for Rio to retweet someone calling Cole a choc ice; his initial reaction was "And if I want to laugh at something someone tweets....I will! Hahahahaha! Now stop getting ya knickers in a twist!" and then to backtrack with his flimsy 'choc ice means calling someone fake, it isn't racist' excuse after it was pointed out how he was being a massive hypocrite.
>> No. 4297 Anonymous
16th July 2012
Monday 2:09 am
4297 spacer
>>4295

You just know you're dealing with a serious bunch of cunts when Ashley Cole is the one coming out of it all with his head held high.
>> No. 4304 Anonymous
17th July 2012
Tuesday 10:21 pm
4304 spacer
Police investigate 'choc ice' tweet about Ashley Cole

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/jul/17/police-invetigate-ashley-cole-choc-ice

It's all getting rather silly now.
>> No. 4376 Anonymous
30th July 2012
Monday 5:50 pm
4376 spacer
>>4304
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jul/30/rio-ferdinand-fa-charge-twitter
>Manchester United's Rio Ferdinand charged by FA over Twitter comments

Is this topsy-turvy land?
>> No. 4390 Anonymous
31st July 2012
Tuesday 11:08 pm
4390 spacer
>>4376
To be fair, any sense of reality went out the window the moment the FA decided to start disciplinary proceedings over a matter that the courts have already decided.
>> No. 4391 Anonymous
31st July 2012
Tuesday 11:14 pm
4391 spacer
>>4390
The FA disciplinary is over 'dishonouring the game' or something, and regards both ferdinand as perpetrators.
>> No. 4456 Anonymous
18th August 2012
Saturday 8:41 am
4456 spacer
>>4376
He has been fined £45k. Does this mean he's officially a racist?
>> No. 4457 Anonymous
18th August 2012
Saturday 9:00 am
4457 spacer
>>4456
Isn't he paid over 100k a week? That's a fucking pathetic fine
>> No. 4458 Anonymous
18th August 2012
Saturday 10:49 am
4458 spacer
Ferdinand is obviously a genius, because he responded in rapturous agreement to a tweet suggesting it was ridiculous to be fined £45k for calling someone a choc-ice.
>> No. 4459 Anonymous
20th August 2012
Monday 3:36 am
4459 spacer
>>4457
How much do you think Joe Public is fined for saying bad words? What about Dylan Doley?
>> No. 4462 Anonymous
21st August 2012
Tuesday 10:28 pm
4462 spacer
>>4457
He's on ~£120k a week, he's in the final year of his contract and there was talk of Man Utd offering him a new one on about half of that (with large appearance bonuses) but I don't think that materialised. Now he's out for a month with a leg injury.

I reckon this could be his last season.
>> No. 4519 Anonymous
23rd September 2012
Sunday 10:26 pm
4519 spacer
Former England captain John Terry has announced his retirement from international football after playing 78 times in nine years for his country.

The Chelsea defender, 31, was cleared at Westminster Magistrates' Court in July of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand during a Premier League game. But Terry still faces a Football Association disciplinary charge over the matter, something he said had made his position "untenable".

"I feel the FA, in pursuing charges against me where I have already been cleared in a court of law, have made my position with the national team untenable," he said in a statement.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19695430
>> No. 4523 Anonymous
27th September 2012
Thursday 5:14 pm
4523 spacer
>>4519
And now the FA have decided to ignore everything the court did and find him guilty. Yet again demonstrating how well their name relates to their grasp on reality.
>> No. 4524 Anonymous
27th September 2012
Thursday 10:47 pm
4524 spacer
>>4523
It was clear Terry retired because he knew what the verdict would be and decided to jump before he was pushed.

I'm sure it is in the FA's rules that if someone is cleared of a criminal charge then that should be the end of it.
>> No. 4531 Anonymous
5th October 2012
Friday 1:25 am
4531 spacer
>>4523

Under the FAs rules you only have to use language. In the trial he admitted to it, so despite being found innocent in court he will get punished.
>> No. 4532 Anonymous
5th October 2012
Friday 6:10 pm
4532 spacer
>In the 63-page ruling released by the FA on Friday morning, the independent regulatory commission said there were discrepancies in Cole's version of events. The Chelsea left-back responded on Friday afternoon by tweeting: "Hahahahaa, well done #fa I lied did I, #BUNCHOFTWATS."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/05/ashley-cole-fa-john-terry
>> No. 4542 Anonymous
17th October 2012
Wednesday 1:25 am
4542 spacer
I'd 4-4 to be a germany fan right now
>> No. 4543 Anonymous
17th October 2012
Wednesday 6:44 pm
4543 spacer
http://www.youtube.com/v/jw2US0Y1LKc

Quite funny to watch this after the massive teary the media has had here over John Terry.
>> No. 4544 Anonymous
17th October 2012
Wednesday 8:33 pm
4544 spacer
>>4543
Have a look at the comments section.
>> No. 4545 Anonymous
17th October 2012
Wednesday 9:13 pm
4545 spacer

listen_to_yourself.png
454545454545
>>4544
>im welsh and proud but ill stand up for my english brothers any fuckin day...come to britain you serbian faggots and we will show who fuckin runs this country and im telling you it aint no dirty fuckin eskimo! you serbian bastards aint shit,your just a country full of drug taking criminals with no fuckin money you gypsy cunts...come to britain and we will crush you into a fine powder you gay boys!! oh yeah you cant come because you cant afford a plane ticket hahahaha
welsh dragon 14 hours ago

>What a fuckin bullshit do you say?! Shut up your trap and seat quietly cocksucker. Your british community as a fan culture are tolerant multiracial shits. You are always hited hard when you come to Russia. Nowadays you haven`t any serious fighter troops, you are pathetic parody of british fans from 60-70s. What dо you say about Serbian welfare? You welshes are begging english economy therefore you have no right open your fucking mouth and speak about our serbian brothers.
RailwayGuy1488 in reply to welsh dragon 1 hour ago
>> No. 4546 Anonymous
18th October 2012
Thursday 12:10 pm
4546 Meanwhile, in Brazil...
http://www.youtube.com/v/tZc4hzjBk8k
>> No. 4561 Anonymous
29th October 2012
Monday 6:48 pm
4561 spacer
EVEN THE REFEREES ARE RACISS NOW. NO WONDER THE BLACK PLAYERS WON'T WEAR ANTI-RACISM SHIRTS AND WANT THEIR OWN UNION.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/oct/29/mark-clattenburg-fa-statement-chelsea
>> No. 4712 Anonymous
28th March 2013
Thursday 10:00 pm
4712 spacer
It's official. Any negative chant involving Rio Ferdinand is racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2300606/Racist-Rio-Ferdinand-chants-England-fans-reported-FIFA.html
>> No. 4713 Anonymous
28th March 2013
Thursday 10:22 pm
4713 spacer
>>4712
Does that mean we can't give another rendition of HIS NAME IS RIO AND HE WATCHES FROM THE STANDS?
>> No. 4714 Anonymous
29th March 2013
Friday 5:55 pm
4714 spacer
>>4713
From what I can gather, it is Rio and Rio alone who decides what is racism and what is banter.
>> No. 4715 Anonymous
29th March 2013
Friday 7:23 pm
4715 spacer
>>4714

This just in: Footballer Acts Like Complete Twat.

In other news: Sky Blue, Water Wet, Pope Catholic.
>> No. 5103 Anonymous
8th October 2013
Tuesday 8:30 am
5103 spacer
>Harry Redknapp does not believe the Football Association's senior officials are equipped to make high-level sporting decisions and said he "would not trust them to show him a good manager if their lives depended on it".

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/07/harry-redknapp-fa-no-clue-england

Nice to know that 'Arry is still mad.
>> No. 5105 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:25 am
5105 spacer
Apparently Andros Townsend's dad (who works for Kick It Out) has had a teary because Roy made the following joke at half-time against Poland:-

“Nasa decided they’d finally send a man up in a capsule after sending only monkeys in the earlier missions,” the joke goes.

“They fire the man and the monkey into space. The intercom crackles, 'Monkey, fire the retros’. A little later, 'Monkey, check the solid fuel supply’.

“Later still, 'Monkey, check the life support systems for the man’. The astronaut takes umbrage and radios Nasa, 'When do I get to do something?’

“Nasa replies, 'In 15 minutes – feed the monkey’.”


>It is understood that Hodgson told the joke at half-time of England’s 2-0 win against Poland, with the intention of encouraging right-back Chris Smalling to play the ball more frequently to Townsend. It has been reported that at least one player was shocked by the remark because he thought it could be perceived to carry racist connotations.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/england/10384676/Roy-Hodgson-forced-to-apologise-in-bizarre-race-row-after-making-joke-about-England-winger-Andros-Townsend.html

You're not allowed to use the word monkey when referring to black/mixed-raced people. The world has gone mad.
>> No. 5106 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:42 am
5106 spacer
>>5105
Did I read that right? Roy made a monkey joke about Poland, and you are saying that the Poles are black/mixed race?
>> No. 5107 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:54 am
5107 spacer
>>5106

Poland is near New Guinea right?
>> No. 5108 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:55 am
5108 spacer
>>5106
He said feed the money to mean that they should play the ball to Townsend more.
>> No. 5109 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 12:16 pm
5109 spacer
>>4713
That's hilarious.

>>5105
>>5106
>>5107
>>5108
I really hate the modern world.
>> No. 5111 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 1:05 pm
5111 spacer
Kick It Out are asking for a full investigation so a similar situation doesn't happen in the future.

No doubt we'll be hearing from the Society of Black Lawyers soon.
>> No. 5112 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 1:37 pm
5112 spacer
>>5105
Ignoring the racist slant to the story, Roy is a fucking idiot
>> No. 5113 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 1:42 pm
5113 spacer
>>5112
Why?
>> No. 5114 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 3:08 pm
5114 spacer
Racism out of ignorance is still racism.
>> No. 5115 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 5:17 pm
5115 spacer
>>5114
Stan Collymore has said it wasn't racist, so it wasn't racist.

I don't think you understand how racism works in football.
>> No. 5117 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 5:43 pm
5117 spacer
>>5114
But it wasn't racism out of ignorance. It wasn't racism at all.
>> No. 5122 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:20 pm
5122 spacer
>>5115
Racism works differently in football?

>>5117
Calling a black person a monkey is like calling them a gollywog. Thank your ancestors for making words have racist connotations. You can't escape it. Dress it up anyway you like it, it is racist and it is funny that you get to decide how racist something is. The white man has spoken, he said it was not racist, there is nothing to see here monkeys, on your way, go on.

That's the beautiful bit. You get to be racist but then dictate what should and should-not be offensive. It is beautiful.
>> No. 5123 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:29 pm
5123 spacer
>>5122
>Calling a black person a monkey is like calling them a gollywog.
Right. So thank goodness Roy wasn't calling a black person a monkey.
>> No. 5124 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:31 pm
5124 spacer
>>5123
He implied it mate. The intention also counts. English is a racist and ethnocentric language.
>> No. 5125 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:39 pm
5125 spacer
>>5124
If you find racism in that then it says more about you.
>> No. 5126 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:39 pm
5126 spacer
>>5124
>He implied it mate.
Did he fuck.

>The intention also counts.
Well that's a relief, seeing as he wasn't either intending to or actually calling a black person a monkey.
>> No. 5127 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:43 pm
5127 spacer
>>5126
By saying it, he made it clear that he knew what he was saying. Even if he didn't mean it, racism out of ignorance is still racism.

>>5125
You don't find racism in that statement, because you are white and privileged. It is difficult for you, to see from any other perspective.
>> No. 5128 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:56 pm
5128 spacer
>>5127
Oh, right. We're playing silly buggers.
>> No. 5129 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 8:58 pm
5129 spacer
>>5128
Sarcasm is the last defence of a racist-enabler. Are you a racist?
>> No. 5130 Anonymous
17th October 2013
Thursday 9:17 pm
5130 spacer

CRH.jpg
513051305130
>>5127
>racism out of ignorance is still racism.
Well thank fuck he didn't make any ignorant racist comments in that dressing room, eh?

>You don't find racism in that statement, because you are white and privileged.
Sorry, lad. You're not impressing anyone.
>> No. 5131 Anonymous
19th October 2013
Saturday 3:31 am
5131 spacer
In the context, he's implying that monkeys are vastly superior to human beings anyway, right? Fucking race traitor.

This is all so silly it beggars belief.
>> No. 5132 Anonymous
19th October 2013
Saturday 9:58 am
5132 spacer
>>5131
In the context, he's implying that the best strikers in the world can't do anything if their team-mates can't get the ball to them.
>> No. 5135 Anonymous
19th October 2013
Saturday 10:54 pm
5135 spacer
>>5132
>You can only imply one thing at a time
>Raging with Sage

Stop it, you.
273 posts omitted. First 100 posts shown.

Return ] Entire Thread ] First 100 posts ] Last 50 posts ]
whiteline

Delete Post []
Password